It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Erectile Surpressants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
yeah I know who the hell would want an erectile surpressant? Does anyone know the name of the drug they give paedophiles to prevent them from having erections (so they can't bother kids)? I

think, basically, it would be a testosorene surpressant, but does anyone have a clue as to what I should look for? I know there are several doctors that frequent ATS....

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Salt Peter....they use it in many armed forces as well...

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I remember "salt peter"

I joined the Navy, and a buddy of mine was telling me about it, I didn't believe him. Then I'll be damned...

didn't get hard for 8 weeks of basic training, I thought it was broken... was ready to "jump ship" and find me a gal to prove otherwise, then remembered what my firends told me about it..

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Yep, I'm sure there's a more clinical name for it...but I've heard of it only as Salt Peter... A simple search on it should tell you what you need, now that you have a term to reference....

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Thanks. I thought salt peter was used in gun powder too. I'm probably wrong. Yeah DeproVera works along with this other long named fancy thing I found.

EDIT- Why the hell does this thread have 217 views? You'd think it would have like -3 views or something.

[Edited on 2-12-2003 by ktprktpr]

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
potassium nitrate

A transparent white crystalline compound, KNO3, used to pickle meat and in the manufacture of pyrotechnics, explosives, matches, rocket propellants, and fertilizers.

Also called saltpeter.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Madaline Albright

Opray Winfrey

Some drug given to british soldiers starting with B, in the meals...

top topics

join