It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL WHO ENTER THE PIT, READ THIS NOW!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The pit is a little different than the rest of the site, for the most part. It is 100% political, and was meant to be a place where the mudballs of dirty politics can be thrown with the understanding that normal rules of etiquette are not enforced with quite the vigor they are on the rest of this gentile board. Like the religion section, this forum was created to prevent the conspiracy board from being overrun with non-conspiracy material, but unlike the religion forum, one might actually learn something here. Of course, that will only happen if you listen to me and the rest of the conservatives!

Point is, if you get hit in the face by a flying mudball while playing in the mudpit, don't go crying like a little liberal girly-man. Take the attitude of "Don't cry when its my turn" and look for an opening to counter attack. If you don't like it a bit rough, leave now and never look back. If you can't stand illogic, emotional knee-jerk reactions and unsubstantial allegations, don't read Colonels posts, only read mine!

Colonel, would you care to add anything to this?

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
the mudpit is a moshpit....but on steroids!

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
You are the funniest person I've ever come across!

Maybe cleaning some of the residual mud out of your ears would give you a clearer understanding of this place we reside in and are suppose to support/believe in.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I appreciate your first sentence. My attempt at humor sometimes is taken seriously and gets me flamed like a marshmellow at a weenie roast!

As far as you second sentence, might ye be willing to start a thread elaborating your thoughts and basing them on something besides feeeeelings and theoretical how I wish it could be's?

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
As far as you second sentence, might ye be willing to start a thread elaborating your thoughts and basing them on something besides feeeeelings and theoretical how I wish it could be's?

and I will do so in time..my 'feeeelings' and 'wishes' are me though, that's my personality..if I 'feel' a certain way, I just try and present that feeling in the best manner I can without sounding harsh or controling. That does not mean they are not *valid* thoughts TC.

*put that in your pipe and smoke it heh!*

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CRAP? NOW WE GOTTA BABY THE NEWBIES SO THEY CAN STOP WHININ' AND CRYING?

Look, this is the political mudpit, expect to get dissed. (I don't believe I have to explain this). There's a warning on the door.

It's been created so the fisticuffs don't spread to other forums. BE ADVISED. Love don't live here. So, when you start whinin' and moanin and complainin to mods, expect me to call you out like the limp-wristed pansy you are.

But, this is also for politics and politically related stuff so YOU gotta stick to politics. Don't come here trying attack people cause you feel like it...like me. Cause I'm just gonna have to diss you like you were my stepchild (and you ALL know how that feels) and then my people are gonna get on my ass.

I'm not in the mood.

Besides that...I'm gettng a beer.

[Edited on 19-11-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   
NM

[Edited on 24-11-2003 by Tamahu]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 01:49 AM
link   
The mud pit is one of the best parts of this site. It is fun to toss some mud around, watch logical reasoning fly out the door and see ignorance climb to new levels.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
The pit is a little different than the rest of the site, for the most part. It is 100% political, and was meant to be a place where the mudballs of dirty politics can be thrown with the understanding that normal rules of etiquette are not enforced with quite the vigor they are on the rest of this gentile board. Like the religion section, this forum was created to prevent the conspiracy board from being overrun with non-conspiracy material, but unlike the religion forum, one might actually learn something here. Of course, that will only happen if you listen to me and the rest of the conservatives!

Point is, if you get hit in the face by a flying mudball while playing in the mudpit, don't go crying like a little liberal girly-man. Take the attitude of "Don't cry when its my turn" and look for an opening to counter attack. If you don't like it a bit rough, leave now and never look back. If you can't stand illogic, emotional knee-jerk reactions and unsubstantial allegations, don't read Colonels posts, only read mine!

Colonel, would you care to add anything to this?

Think the expression .....

"If you can stand the heat then # off outta the kitchen" Leaps to mind.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   
and, if you can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch.

Colonel, that goes for you also. Don't even try to complain about 'people on your jock' - got it?

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:56 AM
link   
For those of you who might not be taking TC seriously, just remember, thats actually him in his avatar.

(I dont know who the guy with the hat is though)

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:59 AM
link   
And the closer you are to either edge of the mud-pit, you'll find the mud is harder and more dense, it tends to sting when it hits you.

In the middle, the mud is more soft and sloppy, it doesn't throw as far, and has limited impact on your target.

So for proper mud trajectory, throwing consistency, and stopping power, use the mud on the extreme left, or extreme right of the pit.

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by William]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I still don't get why people are allowed to post things like-

You're such a moron.
-colonel

If that type of thing is allowed then count me in!

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Well, Joe, sometimes its necessary when dealing with liberals, to use such a sentence.

I just today, I was "discussing" a constitutional topic with a liberal (by listening to his statements it was apparent to others that he'd never actually read any of the documents for himself) when he said, (Well answer me this........", and the only answer to his convoluted and flawed thinking formed in a question was, "Simple, Bill, you're a moron!"

What can I say, the direct shot is sometimes the best shot.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Wonder if there'll be liberals and conservatives developing here???

Liberal: Wants big moderator involvement...and quotas for certain viewpoints....maybe even have everyone pay points for those too lazy to post here themselves!!!

Conservative: Wants little moderator involvement, viewpoints applauded by their own merit, and those too lazy to post don't get jack #!

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Wonder if there'll be liberals and conservatives developing here???

Liberal: Wants big moderator involvement...and quotas for certain viewpoints....maybe even have everyone pay points for those too lazy to post here themselves!!!

Conservative: Wants little moderator involvement, viewpoints applauded by their own merit, and those too lazy to post don't get jack #!

i will go for conservative.

at least i can trust them.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I second that Russian!

When a conservative gets going the rest are only blowing!

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Also, as a quick note to anyone who might be fooled by the mud pit.

If you don't like ignorance. Do NOT browse the mud pit.

This is where we keep the boards ignorance. It is embodied and propogated by both sides of the political spectrum in here. Don't come here expecting reasoned political arguments

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hey, now that's below the belt and uncalled for. YOU may not like this board but that doesn't mean you haver to diss it. A lot of info comes in here from documented sites and just because the pit is too rough for YOU to handle, doesn't mean you have to dissuade others. Go diss someone else's forum.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Thats right colonel, attack me instead of proving me wrong.

Bread and butter Mudpit behaviour...

[Edited on 21-11-2003 by Kano]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join