It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL WHO ENTER THE PIT, READ THIS NOW!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Screw a Left/Right debate .....

.....Just playin'. Go ahead and argue
yourselves in circles and watch no ones
opinions change while The Man laughs at
all of you .

ONE

[Edited on 24-11-2003 by Tamahu]

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Do topics from this forum not show up on the home page or "todays post"window any longer?

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Screw off Crowne you jarhead scumbag. It takes more guts to be a conscientious objector or the one philiosophically opposed to doing bad karma than it does to pick up a gun and shoot someone's ass off.

Keep you * This profane word had to be edited by a moderator because I am too unfit to be allowed in civil public* neo-con bullsh**t to your self.
Just because some people refuse to act like a macho meathead when it comes to murdering innocent civilians doesn't mean they're whiny.

And your cliche liberal assessments just come from the dittohead facless mass of zombified, muscle-headed fame of men with small cacks.

Go off.

[Edited on 5-12-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Just testing the limits there kids, tee hee!

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I'll encourage the Australians to throw some Aussie political mud too.

I have no idea whats happening in the politics oversea's. But I'm more than happy to grind some Australian labor supporters to the gound.
BOOHAHAHA

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 12:29 AM
link   
It's quite amusing watching two mods fight it out. Not something you see every day. Oh wait, maybe it is.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I can't believe anyone (colonel) still uses the word "diss".

Bring it on.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkwraith
Just because some people refuse to act like a macho meathead when it comes to murdering innocent civilians doesn't mean they're whiny.

If you honestly believe that our military actually intentionally murders innocent civillians, than I pity you and your family.
Through the justified use of force, countless lives are saved every day.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by William
And the closer you are to either edge of the mud-pit, you'll find the mud is harder and more dense, it tends to sting when it hits you.

In the middle, the mud is more soft and sloppy, it doesn't throw as far, and has limited impact on your target.

So for proper mud trajectory, throwing consistency, and stopping power, use the mud on the extreme left, or extreme right of the pit.

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by William]

i love it!

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by krankinkx

Originally posted by darkwraith

If you honestly believe that our military actually intentionally murders innocent civillians, than I pity you and your family.

so true

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I don't really post much in here because of Thomas Crowne's Bull# makes me lose IQ points every time I read it.

TC is just the stereotypical redneck who believes what he wants. Colonel at least tries to support his statements with news articles.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   

It depends on what you mean by "justified". Justified to me can mean something different to a republican.

Which lives are you talking about btw?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Looks like Observer and I are the new additions to the pit bosses... At least we should add a little bit of middle road between the extremes, hehe....

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
If you're not a liberal when your twenty you have no
heart. If you're not a conservative when your thirty you
have no mind. - Sir Winston Churchill

He had a point, leftists are deluded, their arguments always seem to be logically flawed, they reason via impossible idealism...

Conservatives > Liberals. Factoid.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Was Hiroshima or Nagasaki not murder?

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Yes, of course it was murder, but quite effective murder.

When presented with the possibility of fighting a land war on mainland Japan (which was much like many of the other islands the Marines took) which would take millions of lives, or putting a couple bombs down, I think the best course of action was the bombs (although they were very dirty and horrible any way you slice it).

It saved many more lives than it killed.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It makes me laugh that the US forbid anyone else from building nukes(unless you kiss their arse of course) for the sake of peace when in fact they are the only ones who have ever used a nuke in combat.

What a crock of sh*t!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Take stupidity to the Pit, not the thread warning those entering about the Pit.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join