It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacko's house raided

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Frickin repugnant democrats,

these people make me sick!

where is that troll named colonel when you need him?

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Umm... maybe there's an inside joke i'm not getting, but what, exactly, does this have to do with the Democrats? Or the Republicans? Or the Whigs? Weirdos come in all shades of the political spectrum.

Except the Monster Raving Looney Party. They're right as rain.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sharky
Umm... maybe there's an inside joke i'm not getting, but what, exactly, does this have to do with the Democrats? Or the Republicans? Or the Whigs? Weirdos come in all shades of the political spectrum.

Except the Monster Raving Looney Party. They're right as rain.

ONLY DEMOCRATS DO WICKID UNNATURAL STUFF, MAN!
YOU KNOW THAT!

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Frickin repugnant democrats,

these people make me sick!

where is that troll named colonel when you need him?

Errr...now that was completely unncessary.

Save it for the mudpit asshole.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I think Michael Jackson is a member of the WIG party.
They're all a bunch of pervs.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Jacko unless I am confused has ties to the Democrats does he not?

Nerdling,

just keep serving the system and you will get your just reward in the end.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Nerdling,

He schmoozes with all the Hollywood lefties. He betta be gettin friendly with the Governator.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Nerdling,

The only democrat by the name of Jackson i know is Jesse Jackson, and what does political affiliation have to do with his kiddie-fiddling antics? Oh thats right, your just an ignorant republican who prefers to stereotype people.

Go # yourself, drop the superior attitude, its neither accurate nor funny.

Anyway, shouldn't you be out hunting innocent animals or buying some american flags to hang from your house? Why dont you ride on over in your pickup complete with confederate flags too? then maybe you can stop by the abortion clinic and abuse some single moms to be.

How do you like being stereotyped?

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I just saw this.

Police Search Michael Jackson's California Ranch
Tue November 18, 2003 01:39 PM ET

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Police swarmed over pop superstar Michael Jackson's opulent Neverland Ranch, near Santa Barbara in central California, on Tuesday as part of an unspecified criminal investigation, police said.
A Santa Barbara Sheriff's spokesman said sheriff's deputies and officials from the District Attorney's office went to the sprawling ranch at 8.30 a.m. PST to "serve a search warrant as part of an ongoing criminal investigation."

The search was still going on two hours later.

Police did not specify the nature of the investigation, but cable channel Court TV said it stemmed from allegations of sexual abuse brought by a 12-year-old boy against the self-styled King of Pop.

www.reuters.com... ryID=3845975

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

Nerdling,

The only democrat by the name of Jackson i know is Jesse Jackson, and what does political affiliation have to do with his kiddie-fiddling antics? Oh thats right, your just an ignorant republican who prefers to stereotype people.

Go # yourself, drop the superior attitude, its neither accurate nor funny.

Anyway, shouldn't you be out hunting innocent animals or buying some american flags to hang from your house? Why dont you ride on over in your pickup complete with confederate flags too? then maybe you can stop by the abortion clinic and abuse some single moms to be.

How do you like being stereotyped?

This is what he was referring to.
Now why don't you say the same thing in this thread. If you believe you are right then tell it to the ones who sit on the other side of the fence.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Nerdling,

I know's he got ties to Jehovah's Witnesses. Also, I thought when Lisa Marie married him it was so the Scientologists could get their hands on his money. I heard a portion of the money from this new single is going to the Scientologists. I don't view him as being normal enough to follow party politics. He's got some alien party all his own.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Yeah, looks sorta like the "Smooth Criminal" got caught doing the "Beat It" with his "P.Y.T." ... If he goes down for this "Thriller" he may wish he'd stayed "In the Closet"...
(yeah, I know my humor leaves something to be desired...)

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl
Yeah, looks sorta like the "Smooth Criminal" got caught doing the "Beat It" with his "P.Y.T." ... If he goes down for this "Thriller" he may wish he'd stayed "In the Closet"...

lol

now thats funny

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
His house getting raided and his new album being released on the same day....nice one....

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Michael needs to be investigated, stopped and punished should the findings warrant it.

I mean, come on he was investigated once for his "involvment' with children.

He has admitted to "having them in his bed".

Turned his home into an amusement park and zoo, so that more children would want to come there.

He damn near dropped his own child off of a balcony.

Let's not forget the way he dresses his children with those vails or whatever over thier heads.

If you saw the interview he did last year, when he was holding his baby, the way he was bouncing it, and trying to feed it... that was not natural.

Do I even need to mention what he has done to himself ?

This is a very very disturbed man and hopefully this time something will be done.

God bless the children !!

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I wonder what would happen to him if he had to go to jail?

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
They should make him do jail time at the circus.
I'd go to watch the freakshow, and throw peanuts at the incredible nose-less monkey boy.

#in wierdo.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl

Killer!

link   
Michael Jackson in jail ? hmmmm

Now this would be an interesting "Survivor" to watch on tv.

link   
well i saw this show Jacko did with the Jacksons a year or so ago...i was so impressed with his talent and dancing...total magic. And I thought Martin Bashir gave him a bad time in that interview he did where Jacko seemed to be quite sincere..

however, saw a show recently..man..he could hardly walk let alone dance...looked like a coke addicted 70 year old. Also think theres something sinister about Neverland..and i wont start on his plastic surgery. How can a man that rich have plastic surgery that looks like its been done by a trainee down the local welders yard? Bizarre!

No doubt the truth will out...we are living through times where the truth is finally beginning to come out!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join