It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manipulation of the cosmos, HERE!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:58 AM
link   
A man in Frankfurt, Germany claims he has the power to move stars!

Hans-Jurgen Hirschganger says he has telekinetic abilities that enable him to move stars.
He simply folds his hands behind his head, focuses on the stars, and enters a trance of deep concentration. He then asks that the stars move a little to the left, and then to the right, and according to a select group of people, the stars comply.

For the full storyclick here

Amazing!!!
Sounds like a modern jedi, I wonder if you'll see any of this on mainstream news?

Thoughts? seem legit to me...
- Tass

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   
You wont see that on the mainstreem news because its not true. How could you possibly "observe" a star move...."just a little to the left or right", when we are here on earth. It is insane to think he could provide evidence of that. If he can, where is it? What select group of people agree with this. Are they astronomers with telescopes that could see something moving....just a little bit when it is like 80 million light years away AND THE LIGHT WOULD TAKE THAT MANY YEARS TO GET HERE SO WE COULD SEE IT. Come on now. Stars are for the most part, enormous, compared to us. For us to notice movement a little to the left or right is ridiculous. Furthermore like I said before, light doenst travel instantly.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:14 AM
link   
BOS! (bag-o-#e)

Somebody slap some sense into this guy quickly.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I agree, this guy is a fake. You would not be able to move a star and see the effects instantly on Earth because it takes time for the light from the star to get here.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Well then, I hope everyone here has taken at least a few astrophysics courses, for if you have in the past ten to fifteen years, you would know light can travel edxponentially faster than 300,000 kilometers, so this man could in fact be real.

Also, just ot side along with the whole moon landing fake conspiracy.... you are also assuming stars are real.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I'm suprised he hasn't claimed to move a chosen star closer or farther

but seriously.. does it work with or without medication.. or even with a cell phone?

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:39 AM
link   
so why doesn't he move rocks like edward leedskalnin if he has the power to move stuff so large as stars

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   
>>you are also assuming stars are real.

Oh dear god. You don't really mean this, do you?

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by banjoechef
so why doesn't he move rocks like edward leedskalnin if he has the power to move stuff so large as stars

Let me guess this reponse.

"He doesn't have a special connection to rocks"

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   
the guy is an idiot

he probably stayed in a concentration state so long that the earths rotation made it appear that the stars moving

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
>>you are also assuming stars are real.

Oh dear god. You don't really mean this, do you?

Sorry zzub, just a slight factor you should take into consideration, you haven't been to space have you?

I've aced all of those physics and asto-physics, and micro-physics, etc... courses, but really, it seems like a bunch of crap to me.
The only theory so far which seems true is the cell theory...
- Tass

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Tass,

I respect your right to have your own opinion, but if you are saying stars are not real, your opinion is quite rare in the last few hundred years, especially for one as highly qualified as you claim you are.

I mean no offence by this, I'm just surprised to hear this opinion expressed.

btw, no, I haven't been into space, and I have no real desire to do so

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by Zzub]

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
Well then, I hope everyone here has taken at least a few astrophysics courses, for if you have in the past ten to fifteen years, you would know light can travel edxponentially faster than 300,000 kilometers, so this man could in fact be real.

Also, just ot side alotrophysics.ng with the whole moon landing fake conspiracy.... you are also assuming stars are real.

What? So you are saying that there is a conspiracy to make us believe stars are real? Oh, why dont you send me over a fax copy of your degree in astrophysics. We as humans can only say something is real if we observe it. We all observe stars. They are real. Dont look into things too much. I can assure you that the dude dint move a star. Logic, since you are the supreme physacist, should be something you have. I want to see proof. Show me the proof that this guy can do it.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Dear sea and zzub,
My apologies, however, why do you believe something you do not know is true?
This is not the time or place to debate the legitimacy of the modern scientific community, however, all issues must be brought to the front.
Sea, I'll e-mail you a copy if you're that desperate...

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   

�I tell him go left, and go right,� said Hirschganger, 49, who also says he can also move stars by request over the telephone.

Need we say more?

(Also, is not our sun a star? Couldn't he prove it by moving that around?
)

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 10:04 AM
link   
All I want to hear from someone, is that while these things we speak of are possible (though unlikely), there is an equal, if not greater chance they are untrue. There is nothing wrong with investigating, or questioning these claims. We will never advance our knowledge beyond what it is now if we dont question. But dont be so quick to throw away all the know laws of physics, and knowledge of the universe over something so trivial. There can be no proof of what this man says. If there was he would be a millionaire. Unless of course he claimed, "to only be able to do it sometimes" "when people are not watching".

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Oh tassadar claims to have a degree in astrophysics?

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
why do you believe something you do not know is true?

Well, I've been reading science literature since I was about 7. I'm now 34. Everything I have read suggests that stars are real.

You can see hourly updated pictures of our sun on the internet. From the formation of galaxies to the heat and light which sustains life on this planet, suns are critical. The effects of our sun can be seen nearer the poles in the sky at night. Solar storms are measured by satellites, and there is a point where the gravity of the sun and the earth cancel each other out, where SOHO sits in space. The gravity of the sun can be observed in the curved paths of meteorites that fly close enough to it. Comets have tails which point away from thge sun at all times.

I just don't see how there can be any alternative. If you have any facts, I would really like to hear them, because at the moment, you are offering nothing other than some pretty wild claims.

Again, I mean no disrespect to you, but we seem to have completely different views, and I am fascinated to hear some arguments for your beliefs.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Please email me that, I believe my email is public on this forum.

Now, if you decide you dont want to that is fine. It is after all none of my business. Now my question for you is, why do you believe in something you dont know is true? I can cite experimental evidence that stars exist. Here is my first experiment. I am going to look up in the sky tonight. I'll get back with the results tomorrow. I could also find "more scientific" evidence if you would like. You can't cite any evidence that this claim to move stars is valid. I am just logically looking at the situation.

Yes, physics will continually change. That is why you have to look at claims like this. I like the ones that have at least something to validate the claim.

I would also like to say I am not attacking you. I apologize, because I know I seem like I am. I am attacking the general tendency of people in this world to believe everything they see, read, or hear.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
thinking about it...

the man does not have to move the physical body of a distant star

he can move the 'apparent position' of the star

maybe a psychic lens is created in space or in the atmosphere?
maybe he actually penetrates 'your' visual cortex, and jostles the 'observation' you have of the target star.

fakirs & hypnotists & illusionists & majicians have been around for ages....

and since we are all 'niche' players/ acters...he has found his niche, and cannot affect rocks-> only stars !

enjoy the journey

top topics

<<   2 >>

join