It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manipulation of the cosmos, HERE!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Okay, at the executor's request, I am here to lay righteous fury on your ignorant tushes.

I think that riffs analysis was most correct. I cannot even comprehend that no one said anything about mind clouding at all. That would have to be the most likely explation for this phenomenon, which I shall not completely write off as bunk. His perfection of body and mind unification, which is necessary for martial arts excellence, could have triggered something heretofore undocumented in the human mind.

His moving of stars I doubt, but the dissipation of rain clouds is semi-plausible. Perhaps his mind was able to have such control ver his body that the rain simply did not exist to him. The phrase 'select group' emphasizes that the movement of stars does not happen universely. Mental powers of this type were extensively studied by both sides during the cold war.

While James Randi has debunked it, I do not believe that his test was an accurate analysis. Rather than a video, there should have been a blind sampling of people who would have been subjected to mental clouding.

The fact that everyone has been rattling on about astrophysics is a disappointment to ATS, as astrophysics has nothing to do with the matter at hand.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   

thinking about it..

the man does not have to move the physical body of a distant star

he can move the 'apparent position' of the star

maybe a psychic lens is created in space or in the atmosphere?
maybe he actually penetrates 'your' visual cortex, and jostles the 'observation' you have of the target star.

fakirs & hypnotists & illusionists & majicians have been around for ages....

and since we are all 'niche' players/ acters...he has found his niche, and cannot affect rocks-> only stars !

Throughout time there have been various incidences where the sun stood still in the sky or spun around in front of large gatherings of people. Normally this is done in conjunction with some religious manifestation which the aliens have created for the humans.

The way the aliens do this is quite simple and I have experienced phenomena identical to it many times.

Humans are bionic devices that are fully controlled, and what they perceive is actually a mirror image of what is truly before them. In order to make the sun or stars move the actual perception of the humans is manipulated. This is done by moving the mirror devices within the humans' bionic vehicles. When the mirrors are moved then whatever the human is looking at also moves.

The cloud manipulation is very easy for the aliens to do and they have done this in front of me many times also. They do it by intricately manipulating heat and moisture in the atmosphere with energy bodies similar to orbs.

Water is a very subtle element which is easily controlled by more powerful subtle elements.

So I think the stars don't actually move, only the mirrors inside of the people are moved; however the cloud phenomena does actually happen.

Interestingly David Ickes was tricked by this cloud phenomena at the beginning of his path.

By manipulating perception and creating various manifestations the aliens have tricked mankind into believing in various religious and supernatural illusions.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I think he has previously hypnotized his witnesses who show up and "see" exactly what he told them to.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   

it is like 80 million light years away AND THE LIGHT WOULD TAKE THAT MANY YEARS TO GET HERE SO WE COULD SEE IT

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   
That's pure bull and there's no way of proving it true.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Well this is just about the stupidest thing I ever heared. With millions of stargazers with their eyes fixed on the stars around the world, atleast one of them would have reported such an event. What did this god do afterwards? Let me guess, he put the star back into place so "his majesty" wouldn't distort the balance of the cosmos? Instead of speeking telekinesis, speek about illusion. Sorry, guys, but this I don't believe squat of.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

it is like 80 million light years away AND THE LIGHT WOULD TAKE THAT MANY YEARS TO GET HERE SO WE COULD SEE IT

And
to your avatar. Aguillera! Come to butthead! How I wish I was that floor.....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This has nothing to do with him "moving" the stars in actuality. There is no argument over whether or not that is possible. The question in this case is whether or not he can play with peoples minds.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadeofgray
This has nothing to do with him "moving" the stars in actuality. There is no argument over whether or not that is possible. The question in this case is whether or not he can play with peoples minds.

Exactly. I don't trust any German in any spiritual question, they intend to give a serpent to Israel when what they need is Bread! Yazrael repeats this again and again, but they don't understand his language! Their ears and eyes have been stuffed! They refuse to give up their their lovers! Time and time again, God has sent his servants, but time and time again, they have killed them. Will Israel now send out the Leviathan against those who love to keep the Law of God? The Dragon deserves not to live even in the Nile, it has broken all his promises, it has tempted my God! It has taken the dive, will it now eat the rocks? May God have mercy on our souls! Woe to the world when the trumpet sounds! This war will not be like any other war! May they who is on the roof run up in the mountains and may those in the house run with them! Woe! Woe to the world as the trumpet sounds!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 19-11-2003 by mikromarius]

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadeofgray

But read the article..
www.bocaratonnews.com...news&category=LOCAL%20NEWS&prid=6778

According to Hirschganger�s translator Dirk Friedrich, the powerful man wills the stars �out of orbit� and moves them between 5 and 10 diameter lengths of the star, which is plainly visible from Earth.
�As the stars are in the orbit, they move like the earth and the sun in special positions,� said Friedrich. �He is able to move them outside of those positions.�
The alleged repositioning of the stars does not affect earth or the rest of the galaxy, according to Hirschganger, who merely performs the cosmic adjustments as a novelty.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   
"Nighttime's a blanket and the stars are the holes in it"-Dark Lotus

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I am willing to pay the first person who can make my "mind cloud" without the use of drugs. Come on down, prove it. Since it is so prevalant and obvious that mind clouding was the case. Someone must know about it. So prove it to me. I want to see for myself.

I can hear it now, it only works occasionally, or I am week from performing this so many times. Yada Yada yada!

Someone, anyone, bring it on.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
I am willing to pay the first person who can make my "mind cloud" without the use of drugs. Come on down, prove it. Since it is so prevalant and obvious that mind clouding was the case. Someone must know about it. So prove it to me. I want to see for myself.

I can hear it now, it only works occasionally, or I am week from performing this so many times. Yada Yada yada!

Anyone who eats the fruit of wisdom must die! It may be sweet in your mouth, but it will be bitter in your stumac. Ask Satan if he can follow my God without dying. They will kill themselves, just like Adam died. Just like Eve died. Just like Satan will be destroyed. It's written and God will not erase it. Even his beloved Son had to die. For wisdom is first bliss, then boldness, then humbleness, then death, then ressurrection, then Judgement. In the Judgement the good may enter the golden City and receive Light and Truth, but the wicked are killed again and will never see the Light again. Yeshuah told you all you had to know to get there. Why don't you listen to that instead? Why don't you choose Life instead of Wisdom? Wisdom makes your heart to a rock, your hair becomes white as wool, and your eyes like blazing fire! There is only One who is wise. That's the Wisdom! Dare not say that there is more than One! Dare not say the One is three or four! Elohim YHWH is One! He leaves his throne for One. Only YHWH Elohim is God. Only he is truely Wise! Only Him is truely Existing. God is Salvation!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
You sound like that crazy guy who stands outside Halfords and shouts religious mumbo-jumbo.

>>Why don't you choose Life instead of Wisdom?
Surely, to be wise, you have to be alive?

>>Anyone who eats the fruit of wisdom must die!
Nice god you have there.

I'm sorry, but that makes no sense and really is a steaming pile of dung. Basically, you are saying "don't think" but believe in whatever god it is that you are rambling on about.

Bah.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
You sound like that crazy guy who stands outside Halfords and shouts religious mumbo-jumbo.

>>Why don't you choose Life instead of Wisdom?
Surely, to be wise, you have to be alive?

Then you have no wisdom. For wisdom says the oposite. And it's pure logic, that will only be reveiled in the end. And only for them who is still alive. The ancient wisdom is: Don't brake the commandments of God. We are all dead in Adam. Noone until this day has survived life. If you don't live forever, you don't live. You are dead, for time does not exist other places than in your minds.

Nice god you have there.

Not nice. Just a Wise and Good One who is the only One who can truely say that He exists. The wisdom is let God fulfill your work. Who can call himself wise unless he knows what comes after death? If you call yourself wise then, you will get one of your eyes poked out.

>> I'm sorry, but that makes no sense and really is a steaming pile of dung. Basically, you are saying "don't think" but believe in whatever god it is that you are rambling on about.

I'm not saying "don't think", I say Think! Even children think. And they are the ones who are truely wise in the eyes of God. I say to you that it is wise not to eat from a tree that kills you. You say that you don't believe me. If you only knew what we could have had if we instead of taking drugs and fill our mouths with poison had been wise and followed our God's one and only command. We could have lived in a world with one simple Law that said "Eat from whatever tree you like except the one tree that is in the midst of the world, for if you eat from that one tree out of millions of trees you will die". That's a good life now isn't it?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:59 AM
link   
mikromarius,

Forigve the angry tone of my previous reply. I have difficulty in understanding what you are meaning and mean you and your beliefs no offence

Perhaps you could do me the favor of answering the following, so that I can understand you more readily.

>>Then you have no wisdom. For wisdom says the oposite.

So, to be wise, you have to be dead? In my opinion, when you die, you are finished, worm food. I can't understand this. Perhaps it's because my beliefs are so different from yours

>>We are all dead in Adam

I know who adam is, but this means nothing to me.

>>Eat from whatever tree you like except the one tree that is in the midst of the world.

Which tree is this? Do you mean the tree in the garden of eden? If so, it's a bit pissy of god to still be bleating on about this, it was a long time ago and I was not there, it can hardly be my fault (I actually don't believe in any of this story, so...).

I still don't understand this.

>>If you call yourself wise then, you will get one of your eyes poked out.
Doesn't your god do anything nice? I'd much prefer a happy god who wasn't nit-picking about events that allegedly took place thousands of years ago. Poke my eye out, ouch!

Does your god actually like people?

I hope you can take these questions in the good spirit I mean them. I know my tone may seem unfriendly, but it's only because I find your story so offensive to my own beliefs.

Many thanks.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Having dabbled a small bit in Hypnosis, the senario presented here is an ideal circumstance for a public transe. If a group of people were laying out under the stars, our "illusionist" might be speaking softly and deliberately, slowly putting the others present into a transe. From there he could suggest almost anything and they might see it.

"Halleluia!" The witnesses jump from the ground and dance in circles!

Of course, for a star to move even a small bit means that that "far away" object needed to move millions of lightyears of distance in a matter of seconds. Let's forget that the light from that star is probably oder than the earth itself.

But, I am sure my comments will be met with the same skepticicm as the others. How can we know that stars are really not just lights on the surface of a dome? Answer: buy a telescope... or try to wake yourself up from this dream. Clearly you are trying to wake yourself up if you are believing in absurdities like this in your own fantasy.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
>>Then you have no wisdom. For wisdom says the oposite.

So, to be wise, you have to be dead? In my opinion, when you die, you are finished, worm food. I can't understand this. Perhaps it's because my beliefs are so different from yours

I understand that you believe the way you do. So did I back when I was younger until I realised that life doesn't end when you die. When Adam and Eve was in Eden they had basically a choice between living and get the explanations they needed from God when we needed them, or we could go ahead and figure out everything for ourselves. We would have to die to gain all this wisdom. We have died for nearly 6000 years, and still we are just about as dumb as we were back then, only we have now got computers to do most our thinking.

>>We are all dead in Adam

I know who adam is, but this means nothing to me.

>>Eat from whatever tree you like except the one tree that is in the midst of the world.

Which tree is this? Do you mean the tree in the garden of eden? If so, it's a bit pissy of god to still be bleating on about this, it was a long time ago and I was not there, it can hardly be my fault (I actually don't believe in any of this story, so...).

I still don't understand this.

Do you believe that we gathered everything we know about science and knowledge in one lifetime? No, it takes generation uppon generation to fill the books, win the wars, conquer land and settle down and find peace. We have all inherited our DNA from Adam. And just now the scientists have figured out that the human body is designed to live forever, but has been programmed to last ca. 120 years, exactly the agelimit God put on us humans just prior to the flood. Search for "thelomeres" and find the truth.

>>If you call yourself wise then, you will get one of your eyes poked out.
Doesn't your god do anything nice? I'd much prefer a happy god who wasn't nit-picking about events that allegedly took place thousands of years ago. Poke my eye out, ouch!

If you knew everything about what had happened during daytime, would you have known everything then? Would you have been truely wise? Unless you also knew what happened during the night? And before the Sun was lit?

Does your god actually like people?

I hope you can take these questions in the good spirit I mean them. I know my tone may seem unfriendly, but it's only because I find your story so offensive to my own beliefs.

No problem, I didn't find your post offencive at all, just a bit immature (and I'm sorry if that offends you). God has regretted that he created us before, and the story goes he will explode in fury again. The thing I said about poking an eye out was of course a metaphor showing how a man who doesn't know what happens after death only sees half the picture and you are not capable of seeing things in perspective. Depth perseption demands stereo vision. God knows the secrets of life, he created it. He knows that our souls live forever. The questions are how will they live. And we have chosen the difficult part: To decide for ourselves where we will dwell. And it's our knowledge in wisdom that will decide where we go. Not our ability to live and let live alone. We chose to judge instead of just living. For that is what wisdom is all about: judgement.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Mikromarius ,

Many thanks for your detailed reply. You are right, my comments were slightly immature. Religion is a subject I am almost entirely ignorant of, so my words are opinion entirely, the concept is mostly alien to me. I normally try not to comment on it.

I'm still in the dark and sceptical about the whole business, but I do apologise for my previous lack of respect for your beliefs and for trying to explain them to me.

[Edited on 23-11-2003 by Zzub]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikromarius

Originally posted by Seapeople

Anyone who eats the fruit of wisdom must die! It may be sweet in your mouth, but it will be bitter in your stumac. Ask Satan if he can follow my God without dying. They will kill themselves, just like Adam died. Just like Eve died. Just like Satan will be destroyed. It's written and God will not erase it. Even his beloved Son had to die. For wisdom is first bliss, then boldness, then humbleness, then death, then ressurrection, then Judgement. In the Judgement the good may enter the golden City and receive Light and Truth, but the wicked are killed again and will never see the Light again. Yeshuah told you all you had to know to get there. Why don't you listen to that instead? Why don't you choose Life instead of Wisdom? Wisdom makes your heart to a rock, your hair becomes white as wool, and your eyes like blazing fire! There is only One who is wise. That's the Wisdom! Dare not say that there is more than One! Dare not say the One is three or four! Elohim YHWH is One! He leaves his throne for One. Only YHWH Elohim is God. Only he is truely Wise! Only Him is truely Existing. God is Salvation!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join