It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Liberals- What do you want?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by Russian

Originally posted by Russian

!) LIE: us more safer. Homeland Security is UNDERFUNDED. The terrorists are bombing everything in sight all over the planet.

you are bunch of #. isaid us more safer not other counries!

Let me reinterate. LIE.Homeland Security is UNDERFUNDED. 3 million jobs lost which leads to an increase in crime which is also up (but was down under Clinton)

tax cuts to at least(me)---I don't even understand what this means.

sorry forgot word

So, I got my cheesy tax cut. It wasn't even worth it.

So, now, I have proven that all your blanket statements are lies. So, what has the reptile Bush done good since he got here?

sorry all you have proven is you are a MORON!

all you do is Bush bash.

You dont want to understand anything.

all you want is e demoncrack back in office to destroy

US more.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I have proven all of your points are in error. All you can do is...........

WAAAHHHHHH. The Colonel is mean.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I have proven all of your points are in error. All you can do is...........

WAAAHHHHHH. The Colonel is mean.

now that si funny but sorry i got no time for you.

to you all Bush does is errors.

just admit it you just want a commie in the persidents seat.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Russian,

you are so correct.

problem is he thinks that commies will be nice to him.

I bet you think and know otherwise don't you?

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Russian,

you are so correct.

problem is he thinks that commies will be nice to him.

I bet you think and know otherwise don't you?

i have had a peice of it and dont want anymore.

this is why i fight the modern commies.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snake
I Agree ! Libertarians are the wave of the future

I'm glad you agree, but I must say, Libertarians aren't the future as much as the past. Some of the greatest men, who designed this country, were of that party. Republicans and Democrats have made it the mess it is today.

Clinton was the best thing that ever happened to this country.

Did he do you too, or something?

[Edited on 11-21-2003 by Satyr]

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Colonel? The best thing to happen to the country? Clinton? Naw. Clinton really was not that good. Now he was better than Reagan, and both Bushes, but Nixon was more liberal than Clinton. Sorry, but its the truth. Now I like Clinton, and I know that is a very nice liberal man, but he let himself get bullied by the "repugnants" into doing things, in my opinion, unspeakable for a liberal. Bombing medicine factories, creating NAFTA, completely messing up the Yugoslavia situation, bombing Iraq, and so many other things that no self-respecting liberal would allow to happen. While he did allow Gays in the military, they are constrained from expressing their sexuality under "Dont Ask Dont Tell." Now this is leaving out the good things he did. But really, I cannot think of them now, so maybe you can help to explain them.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CSRules
Here are my rules:
1) READ THE CONSTITUTION...LIVE IT..LOVE IT...LEARN IT!!!!
2) If your an illegal alien, tuff #. Your out. Go about it the right way or forget it.
3) WELFARE... You need to get a job...we'll help, but if your not willing to work...TUFF #!!!
4) ABORTION...I'm against it, but a woman does have a right to chose....late term abortion...FORGET IT!!!!!!!!! ABORTION IS NOT A MEANS OF BIRTH CONTROL!!!!!
5) TAXES....A flat tax...where everyone pays there share!!!
6) READ MY LIPS....NO CAREER POLITICIANS!!!!!!!!!!
7) GAY RIGHTS.......YOU HAVE NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO ONE IS BETTER THAN ANY OTHERS!
8) MARRIGE.....IS BETWEEN 1 MAN AND 1 WOMEN...ACCEPT IT!!!!!!!!!
9) JUDICIAL WARLORDS.....If it does not adhere to the constitution....YOU ARE GONE!!!!!!!!!
10) Although it may have been implied...NO AFFIRNMATIVE ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!
11) As to # 10...all public school related functons...WILL BE RETURNED TO LOCAL GOVT!!!!!!!!!!
12) THE FEDERAL GOVT, WILL BE REDUCED AND POWER GIVEN BACK TO THE STATES AND LOCAL GOVT!!!!!!!!!!
13) Maybe this should have come sooner.....But unless CONVICTED of a felony...YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS!!!!!!!!!
14) If you want to win the WAR ON TERROR....SHOOT THEM IN BULLETS LACED WITH PIGS BLOOD!!!!!
15) We have Deer season, Doe season....maybe we need CAREER POLITICAN SEASON!!!!!!!!!
16) FINALLY...READ MY LIPS!!!!! IF YOU DON'T LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE BE PREPARED TO LOSE!!!!!! tHIS COUNTRY IS BASED ON BY THE PEOPLE...FOR THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!
17)If I forgot anything...Let me know!!!!!

First of all I'll vote for shade.

Second of all, the above is some of the most ignorant things I have ever in my life read.

Third of all, I agree with The Colonel. Bush is scum. Clinton did a lot of great things. Was he the best? No, not at all. Bush on the other hand, is the worst thing to happen to the US since...ever.

The entire two party system is flawed. Get rid of it. Get rid of the electoral college. 100% equal HUMAN rights for all.
It's your life, you live it as you see fit.

Bush really does suck though.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
What I don't understand about the democrats is why there are so many of them that are filthy rich. If they really practiced what they preached, they'd be giving all their money to the poor instead of making people like me bear the brunt of the taxes.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadeofgray
Colonel? The best thing to happen to the country? Clinton? Naw. Clinton really was not that good. Now he was better than Reagan, and both Bushes, but Nixon was more liberal than Clinton. Sorry, but its the truth. Now I like Clinton, and I know that is a very nice liberal man, but he let himself get bullied by the "repugnants" into doing things, in my opinion, unspeakable for a liberal. Bombing medicine factories, creating NAFTA, completely messing up the Yugoslavia situation, bombing Iraq, and so many other things that no self-respecting liberal would allow to happen. While he did allow Gays in the military, they are constrained from expressing their sexuality under "Dont Ask Dont Tell." Now this is leaving out the good things he did. But really, I cannot think of them now, so maybe you can help to explain them.

Ok, you do make some valid points. Clinton should've never given into NAFTA without some concessions for labor and fair wages for the parties involved. That's why all the jobs are leaving America---moreso now than ever. "Don't Ask-Don't Tell" was a good concession, created by Powell, I believe when he was on the cabinet oh so long ago. Yugoslavia? Nah, he didn't mess that up. They got Slobo.

But, he was good for domestic polices and he does beat both Bushes, Reagan, Nixon, and Carter hands down.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by simtek
What I don't understand about the democrats is why there are so many of them that are filthy rich. If they really practiced what they preached, they'd be giving all their money to the poor instead of making people like me bear the brunt of the taxes.

Really? Guess who's White House is THICK WITH MULTI-MILLIONAIRES!?!?!

The non-partisan Center for Public Integrity has revealed just how plutocratic and out of touch the Bush Administration is.

The study shows not only that the Bush Administration is basically run by corporation-friendly multi-millionaires, but that real and potential conflicts of interest abound in virtually every key executive agency.

The study also emphasizes that the Bush Administration stands in marked contrast to its immediate predecessor.

Highlights:

--The average net worth of 15 of the top Bush cabinet officials, including the President and Vice President, in 2001 was between $9.9 and $28.9 million -- more than ten times the average net worth of the cabinet officials who were their immediate predecessors in the outgoing Clinton Administration.

--Overall, the average net worth of the top 100 members of the Bush administration was somewhere between $3.7 million and nearly $12 million.

--Overall, 22 of the top 100 Bush officials had significant holdings in 33 companies that lobbied their departments, agencies or offices.

--Overall, 20 of the top 100 officials in the Bush administration work in departments, agencies or offices that their former, private sector employers lobbied or from which they sought federal contracts in 2001.
Link:
www.public-i.org...

While anyone getting into office these days has to be a millionaire.....or some super hero, the above speaks to who's got bank, no?

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 02:45 AM
link   
The point I'm trying to make is that with the Republicans, you know that they are out to make a buck or two. The liberals I'm talking about are just as rich (Gore, Kennedy, Clintons, etc...)yet they want to tax ME more and more. Screw that, if they really believed in their liberal crap, they'd give away their money.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Um sim, you do realize that with the democrats tax policies the rich would have to pay much more for taxes right? And you also realize that your tax money goes to the government, not to some rich fellow in a mansion. Higher taxes are better, they are the price that you pay for being able to live in the US which, though it declines every day, is still one of the best countries to live in. The kennedys, the clintons and the gores realize that cutting taxes will just ruin the country even more, so they raise taxes in order to give you, the citizen, more benefits. They do not shy away from paying taxes themselves and are not out to take your hard earned money.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by simtek
The point I'm trying to make is that with the Republicans, you know that they are out to make a buck or two. The liberals I'm talking about are just as rich (Gore, Kennedy, Clintons, etc...)yet they want to tax ME more and more. Screw that, if they really believed in their liberal crap, they'd give away their money.

You don't seem to know the difference between Liberals and Democrats. Don't worry. That's quite common amongst Republicans. They call anyone, who isn't a Republican, a Liberal.
It comes from naivety, which is a Republican's main character trait.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Satyr: Ain't it the truth... I am sick and tired of people calling non-republicans, liberals.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr
You don't seem to know the difference between Liberals and Democrats. Don't worry. That's quite common amongst Republicans. They call anyone, who isn't a Republican, a Liberal.
It comes from naivety, which is a Republican's main character trait.

Democrat or Liberal, what's the difference.

The Democrats of today are nothing like the democrats of the 40's, 50's, & 60's.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The democrats of the 40's, 50's and 60's would've probably want me to sit in the back of the bus. Republicans also...

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
If you look at the voting record, it was mostly Republicans that helped Johnson pass the Civil Rights act. Hardly a back of the bus approach.

[Edited on 22-11-2003 by simtek]

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I was talking about both... Republicans and democrats.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Satyr: Ain't it the truth... I am sick and tired of people calling non-republicans, liberals.

Yep, their stereotypical arrogance gets so old. I guess they don't realize that it makes them look even more ignorant.

Simtek,
What's the difference, you ask? Jesus Christ! Go look at the issues. Liberals and Democrats are nowhere near the same. "Liberal" is just a catch all slur for people who don't have a clue, or just want to piss people off.

[Edited on 11-23-2003 by Satyr]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join