It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have a gameplan ready if you ever were to acquire proof of aliens/UFO's?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   
If I were ever to have an encounter with extra terrestrials, I definitely want to get as much evidence as I can to support my claim. I want to take pictures and video with every camera that I have, and I'd search for any footprints or landing site prints in the area. I think that the best thing to do (besides asking them to appear with me on CNN!) would be to acquire some type of DNA evidence that can be used in testing. But how could I do that? I certainly wouldn't want to appear to be a threat to them if they've done nothing to me!

I believe my first act after gathering this evidence would be to upload all pictures and video to the internet and hope it spreads like a virus. As for any tangible evidence, I think I'd get it out of my hands as quickly as possible, for fear of seizure or being stolen, but It would go to someone I have little connection with that can be trusted to further the crusade to prove the existence of extra-terrestrials and a possible cover up.

Ha ha, I don't know if I'm strange to think about this, but I wouldn't want my encounter to be for naught. What do you think? What would you do to prove your case? Also, how do you think you'd react to your first contact with extra-terrestrials? Would you be friendly or frozen with fear? Or would your instincts cause you to attack them?

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I'll assume an extraterrestrial being entered my house and the power all went off. The being stood there and waited for my reaction. I'd look at it and get up slowly and step lightly toward it a few steps. If it took that offensively or has no intention for a greeting I would immediently find any means to defend myself if need be. If it wanted to greet, I'd smile and try to make communication. Taking pictures and videotaping the visit would only provoke it to be frightened, you will have to have patience and earn its willingness and than you will truly know its intentions. I would need to direct it with hints that I would like to record this visit. It's up to it to decide because you really don't know if its dangerous..

Grant.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Hmmmmmmm, first off I would say if one came to you... you wouldn't be allowed to have any control of yourself in movement. Humans are hostile and no matter how you think you won't have fear, you will. They use the control because they know how humans are.

As far as the pictures and all that other fun stuff, good luck.

You must always keep in your mind that there are GOOD and BAD beings just as Humans are good and bad. I have had experiences for over 50 years and they haven't been bad but for myself and my family I would be very careful until I felt in my gut who was who.

The Grey's for example are blasted for being bad so if people saw a Grey they would shoot first so to say and ask questions later. The Grey's as with Humans some are good and some are bad.....

I think your have to be one that has been taken to fully understand how it works.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Id try to have an intelligent encoutner. After gathering as much information as i deemed necessary i would try to chain it to my wall or whatnot. If that did not work and it was trying to get away I would shoot it (first in the leg or whatever they have, and then if necessary the face). After I had secured the alien I would put it in my trunk and drive to an abandoned building. I would place the alien in the building and call up every newspaper I knew and tell them that I saw Justin Timberlake or someone like that kissing another dude in that very building, and knowing that now a flock of reporters will surely come I would place my foot on tge aliens chest and stand with my hands on my hips with my eyes glancing out into infinitey. After I get my medal I will discuss the secrets the alien told me to those that I deem worthy of hearing them. As for the alien, if it is still alive, I will apologize for having to chain or shoot it, and hopefully develop a long term relationship with the being. Perhaps I will allow it to cook dinner for me every night, or give me baths. Then Ill let it take me for a ride on its spaceship and who knows, maybe teach it how to play chess or guitar or something so it can entertain me.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I would fool it into appearing on video camera. Then I would attempt to kill it and then claim the body. I would then use this bounty as proof of aliens. I would undergo an search for its ship in the immediate vicinity. The photos and videos would be uploaded to the internet where I would demand people download a copy and save it to their hard disk. The body would be taken to the nearest hospital.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrAndy
What would you do to prove your case?

Hire a lawyer.

(seriously, to protect your interests)

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Honestly -

If I were to come face to face in an alien encounter I would do absolutely nothing to try and prove it's existence to the rest of the world.

They're kind of a fear of mine (greys in particular) so I suppose if one appeared after I had desensitized myself to their visual form, I would sit down and try and show as much respect as possible in an attempt to learn the reason I had been chosen for contact.

Now - if it wanted to take me with it somewhere, I'd be reluctant. I simply don't take rides from strangers outright and without getting to know them first. If it was for - oh, say - a relocation program or a higher educational plane, I might consider going if I were allowed to bring my husband.

Luckily, I've already debriefed him on this theoretical possibility - even though he's incredibly stubborn to get out of the house even for a soda run. If the entity can convince him - I'm all for it.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Try to establish contact, then pretend to make a phone call and start silently clicking away with the cell camera?

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
i would take pictures of the pictures i took of the aliens

top topics

join