It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The blessed Trinity is implanted on our bodies

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Here you go.

I think it looks very nice. very simple and zen.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Not what I was thinking of but people get the idea, thatnks for taking the time to do that.

I think its a mystery of the faith. Now you will notice that those three points are in the shape of a Triangle.

and like I said if you look in the mirror, the three points criss cross like a cross, chest to chest, throat to belly button.

Its no coinsidence.

And the fact that the bible repeatedly says that Jesus sits at the right hand of the father, the main heart of the blessed Trinity.

peace.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheB1ueSoldier
Here you go.

I think it looks very nice. very simple and zen.

Did you make this image TheB1ueSoldier?

If so, can I please re-use it elsewhere?

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
JiT did you ever stop to think that your imagery is based on the human form, and not the reverse?

If we had four hands, how would it work? Which right hand would you sit on?

There were people long before there was Jesus. How do you explain that?

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerBeast
Did you make this image TheB1ueSoldier?

If so, can I please re-use it elsewhere?

Yes I made it, and sure you can use it elsewhere

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Im not saying anything, im just saying I believe that God made the body this way. I believe its a mystery of the faith.

" Many people existed before Jesus "

I firmly believe Christ is God and existed before the world began. I also believe that when God said let (us) make man in our image, he was talking to Christ.

Its not a considence how the body is made like this and I guess well find out after death.

peace.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I firmly believe Christ is God and existed before the world began. I also believe that when God said let (us) make man in our image, he was talking to Christ.

I am never one to say dont believe in God or Christ. But it say Jesus is Christ is in question.

Why did Christ Call God his own father. Why did christ dieing on the cross say father, father why have you(God in heaven) forsaken me(Jesus on earth). Not only did Jesus call God his own father, he felt God present not with him. Why did Jesus pray to God.

A disciple came to Jesus and ask when would be Jesus coming?? Jesus told him nor man nor Jesus himself knew the timing of his coming (only God knew) the timing of his coming.

THERE FOR IF JESUS WAS GOD HE WOULD KNOW THE TIMING OF HIS COMING.

Look man believe in what God wants you to believe, believe in what the bible says. Not what the church teachs you. The church teachs what they want you to believe. Not everthing in the church is right. EVERY church out there has a wrong belief.

Jesus sits on the right hand side of God. Because Jesus is God's right hand man. God takes care of the tree, Jesus is the truk were are the branches.

God be with you. When you pray you to God through the power of Jesus.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

Im not saying anything, im just saying I believe that God made the body this way. I believe its a mystery of the faith.

Its not a considence how the body is made like this and I guess well find out after death.

peace.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

peace.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Jesus also said that he and the Father are one, and that when you see him you see the father.

But the point is is that he came (as) a servant, its in 2 phillipians, but is equal to God, not robbery to be equal to God, but he humbled himself taking the ( form ) of a servant.

Also it says in colossians that jesus created all things, also that he was with God from the beggining. It also says in John that the (word) God was made flesh

Hes God in the flesh. But you have to understand Gods humility to understand why he came in the form of a servant.

Also in John Thomas calls him the lord and his God.

He was also almost stoned for making himself equal to God.

Like I have said, the body is not like this for no reason. I truly believe it.

Please give me the passage about him saying he doesnt know the day or hour, I dont remember that one.

peace.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Had to update for new users.

peace.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
up dating this amazing mystery one more time for new users.

One interesting thing I just read for the first time or forgot.

Mark 16:19 says Jesus was lifted up and sits at Gods right hand.

Now God we assume does not have literal hands. But this is why he constructed our bodies, the heart on left ect.. There cant be no other reason God said right hand other than to signify this mystery.

God bless.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I have to update this for new users, i know im sorry. I wont do this anymore, I just keep seeing new users on here, and its too amazing to let it slip..

peace/

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Not sure about the trinity being shown on our bodies (and please don't take any offense to my opinion) but HERE is a creature that has always fascinated me. It is called the Keyhole Sand Dollar.

Look at the very middle and you will see a five-pointed star. Then on the outside, you will see another five points. People equate this with the head, two arms, and two legs of Jesus. The slots on the ends are where He was nailed to the cross and the plank at the bottom is where His feet would have rested. When you also break them open, perfectly formed doves come out. I used to love playing with my grandmother's collection as a child and using a pin to remove the little doves.

Kind of off topic but I always thought that was interesting even if it is only anecdotal.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Im not offended at all Ashley..

whoever can see it can and so forth...

I must admit that I didnt see anything in the star, but thats just me...

Also please look for a fish called a sail kad, its exactly in the form of a cross... the skeleton.... somebody find an image for me please..

Now none of this would be doable if the heart was and the right side..

that fact its on the left, and the bible says

(Jesus sits at Gods right hand over and over)

Hes choosing this time to reveal this mystery..

peace.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I hear alot of people saying hes not God.... so im updating for those ones....

1 Kings 2-10 his Christ
Psalms 109:1 Lord said to my Lord sit at my right hand
Psalms 79:18 sit at right hand of God
John 17:5 glory I had before the world was

Christ is God.....

matthew 11:27 all power given to Jesus
matthew 12:8 Jesus lord of the sabbath
John 14:6 Jesus the way truth and life
john 10:9 dorr to heaven is Jesus..

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
HAHA the things people believe these days. >.> seriously i think the human body resembles a pentagram more than a triangle

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
No its not crazy to believe in this... I didn't say you have to believe it, but I believe its a mystery of the faith..

how can any of you save KingLizard not see this?

You truly need grace to see how obvious this is..

the fact that God repeadtly says..

" jesus sits at the right hand of God "

" He was taken up and sits at Gods right hand "

God doesn't literally have hands, and why the right?

Because the heart is under the left breast which would indicate God, and Jesus, exactly, sits at Gods right hand...

Its so seeable..

peace.,

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Up dating this because the world is becoming so antichristian and so is this forum..

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Psalm 79:18

doesn't exist (at least in the king james version), what version do you use?

psalm 109
doesnt talk about jesus at god's right hand, it talks about satan at the wicked man's right hand

Mark 16:[19]
So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

doesnt even allude to god and jesus being the same person. if anything, it sounds like 2 separate people

1 Kings 2-10 his Christ

???? LORD is a place saver or YHWH, so i dont see how that refers to christ

Psalms 109:1 Lord said to my Lord sit at my right hand

actually it says [1] Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise;

Psalms 79:18 sit at right hand of God"

again, i cant find this scripture, 79 ends at verse 13

John 17:5 glory I had before the world was

yes agreed
[5] And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

but how does it say they are the same person?

matthew 11:27 all power given to Jesus

[27] All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

again, nothing on them being the same person

matthew 12:8 Jesus lord of the sabbath

[8] For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.

again nothing about god and jesus being one

John 14:6 Jesus the way truth and life

6] Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

definatly talking about two different people

john 10:9 dorr to heaven is Jesus..

[9] I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

did not god provide the messiah to save man?

Up dating this because the world is becoming so antichristian and so is this forum..

your right, the trinity is antichristian

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join