It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The blessed Trinity is implanted on our bodies

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Has any of you souls noticed that our bodies are implanted with the 3 points on the body representing the trinity?

Besides the I think its called sail pod fish which skeleton is exactly shaped like Jesus on the cross, our bodies are as well.

The bible says.

" Jesus sits at the right hand of the Father"

the Father is the (heart) the left side of the body. the body is? Exactly the temple of the holy Ghost mentioned in scripture.

Father left side of chest (breast) main heart.

Son is right side of chest breast (at the right hand of Father)

and the belly button which is at the center point of the two top parts is where the holy ghost dwells.

Go look in the mirror examine, and you will see that two lines like a cross criss cross the three points of the body.

Its simply incredible.

God Bless.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by JesusisTruth]

[edit on 19-12-2006 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing that with us JesusisTruth!

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing, would like to share an addition.

What if Jesus is the SUN of man? Light Beings, WE ARe

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
One little thing I wanted to add.

The passage about Jesus being at the right hand of God.

Psalm 79:18

" Let thy hand(God) be upon the man of thy right hand: and upon the son of man whom thou hast confirmed for thyself. "

its also in the rest of that chapter mentioned again.

also this thread number which is amazing, I don't usually look into these things but it is

237966 which = 33

3 is the number of the trinity, and 33 is when christ died, also when antichrist will die because he will try and mock Christs life.

God Bless.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
You added up all the numbers to attain 33, but you forgot to add the two 3's = 6

This adding process would only be consistent with the standard you used.

If 237966 is 33, then 33 is 6.

Christ is a consciousness Not a number

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Yes your right, hes not a number, but the Lord of Israel. Thats why I don't ike using those methods of conspiracy.

I just want the readers to realize what our bodies represent.

Hes incredible, God is. making the entire universe out of nothing and sustaining our breaths every second with his grace. Making us all different with different features, personalities, and implanting our bodies I believe with the three points of the trinity which is amazingly obvious if you study it.

even if some don't believe, he will reveal it at the judgement seat.

peace.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

Yes your right, hes not a number, but the Lord of Israel. Thats why I don't ike using those methods of conspiracy.

I just want the readers to realize what our bodies represent.

Hes incredible, God is. making the entire universe out of nothing and sustaining our breaths every second with his grace. Making us all different with different features, personalities, and implanting our bodies I believe with the three points of the trinity which is amazingly obvious if you study it.

even if some don't believe, he will reveal it at the judgement seat.

peace.

Christ is a consciousness, Not a Lord, Not a King, and never came here to Be worshipped. No where does Christ claim to Be christian, Christ only wishes to spread the consciousness. Christ tells Us We can do and We can Be Everything that Christ did, Not that We are petty insignificant Humans who are here to suffer and worship Christ and are to wait until the judgement of God.

Our bodies can represent anything that We desire. From this perspective there is no trinity conspiracy picked up, rather it is a trichotomous consciousness of Existence, non-Existence and Both together, or reality+illusion=Existence. The two divided (individuality) equating to the third which is the two together. Christ knew this, that is why Christ was so accepting. Yes, God is incredible, why is God only and all ways represented as a "He" in religions? If God is omni-Everything and Omni-present then God must be feminen as well, God must all so Be in Hell and We must all Be God. The Omniverse has all ways Been, Eternally and Outfinitely, and yes it is Eternal and Outfinite because of the realms of its boundaries that are Nothing, yet now the "uni"verse is Not "entire" because it is immeasurable and it is the Omni-verse because it is all of Our words and the concepts of those words that form Our Existence.

Where is this judgement seat? Is it Not within Us all ready?

[edit on 29-12-2006 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Christ is the lord. You just said that he said that we can do the works he does.

Well thats the same book which calles him Lord, Messiah in all books of the new testament. Hes the one, but its pointless to argue. The reader can dicide for themselves whether or not the three points on our bodies represent the trinity.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Christ is the lord. You just said that he said that we can do the works he does.

Well thats the same book which calles him Lord, Messiah in all books of the new testament. Hes the one, but its pointless to argue. The reader can dicide for themselves whether or not the three points on our bodies represent the trinity.

Peace.

Then if We can Be christ, We are all the Lord, We are all the SUN of Man, We are all the Messiah.

So, know that Christ is the consciousness and not a man to Be worshipped, and that you are Christ just as Christ stated.

This book all so states that We are all children of "God", yet it contradicts itself, or rather it has Been tampered with by referring to Christ as God's only Begotten "Son".

The reader here did decide.

Thanks for the blessings of peace, may they be upon all of Us, and they Are

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
No, thats only if we abide in him and (do not) sin and become saints, then we have christ in us. As the saints said.

"it is no longer I that live but Christ lives in me"

Hell is for those who do not abide in him, this is talked about over 20 times in the NT.

If we do have Christ living in us its only if we are baptised and abide in the state of grace, and not in sin.

Jesus also said many times to saints.

I do not dwell with sin.

ive said my peace.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   
The Bible contradicts itself many times and you admit this. You accept that Christ instructs Us to Be like him and Not to worship Him, yet you still hold on to this belief system that directs Us to destruction because of the silly belief in Revelations that Christians wish oh so desperately to come true. We are peaceful and would like to enjoy Our lives in love, in this Heaven that We will create on Earth, Not to focus on death, destruction, and suffering as a means to Eternal happiness; that is irrational, illogical, and unintelligent thought.

Christ is a consciousness that We can all attain, read his very words.

It is not about abiding in Christ, it is about Christ abiding in Us and Us abiding in Christ, the consciousness. There is No such thing as sin, it is merely an illusional judgement cast by those wishing to velcro their selfish personalities higher than others; We are all equal.

According to scripture all is good because all is of God and God is in all.

Do you deny that God exists in Hell? Do you deny that We are God and God is Us?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Can anybody draw a diagram for me. This is literally so incredible how the body is like this.

psalms 109.

Sitteth at my right hand "

Christ

Psalms 79.

" Blessed be the man of thy right hand "

This is why right hand is posted in scripture, its amazing what Gods grace wil reveal to your mind.

peace.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Can anybody draw a diagram for me. This is literally so incredible how the body is like this.

I can make one for you, but I'm not exactly sure what points you mean. Tell me the exact points on the body and what they represent, please.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Thank you for your sincere reply.

Its on the original post.

There are three points on our bodies, each one represents the doctrine of the Godhead in the blessed trinity.

This just came to my mind last year, after 26 years of having a body, it has to be a revelation of Gods grace to my mind.

The left side of the body is where the heart lies, the main focul point of the body, the heart represents God himself, love.

Now the bible says that Jesus sits at Gods right hand, twice in psalms, I think once in new testament.

Now the right side of the body the right breast represents Christ.

The body is the belly button, now these three points equal the shape of a triangle, and criss cross like a cross.

Its not a coinsidence (cant spell)

The holy Ghost over and over is represented as dwelling in our bodies, the bodie is mostly represented by the stomach where the belly button is located.

It represents the Holy Ghost.

This is a mystery of the faith I believe, thats so incredible that my faith is even stronger now.

IO hope I explained that as clear as possible.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   

The left side of the body is where the heart lies, the main focul point of the body, the heart represents God himself, love.

I have always thought the heart represented Life.

This just came to my mind last year, after 26 years of having a body, it has to be a revelation of Gods grace to my mind.

In church haven't you ever done the ole "in the name of the father, son, holy spirit" ? with your hand over your head, chest and shoulders?

ow the bible says that Jesus sits at Gods right hand, twice in psalms, I think once in new testament.
Now the right side of the body the right breast represents Christ.
The body is the belly button, now these three points equal the shape of a triangle, and criss cross like a cross.
Its not a coinsidence (cant spell)
The holy Ghost over and over is represented as dwelling in our bodies, the bodie is mostly represented by the stomach where the belly button is located.
It represents the Holy Ghost.

So did you just start self studying this theory?
I am not comprehending the point to all this?
Can you please elaborate.

3 is the number of the trinity, and 33 is when christ died, also when antichrist will die because he will try and mock Christs life.

What does the trinity represent?

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
[edit on 8-2-2008 by sanctum]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
QUOTE EDITED

What kind of dumb question is that?

Protein dwells in there among other things.(blood) (Cells) (DNA) etc....

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
QUOTE EDITED

Oh! I was beginning to wonder if it was being filled with the Holy Ghost from time to time, because that would really help explain some things I've been wondering about...

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Has any of you souls noticed that our bodies are implanted with the 3 points on the body representing the trinity?

Forgive me believer, for God and Jesus are out there. But the trinity I would not hold stock in, scripure would say other wise. And you mention one of them.

" Jesus sits at the right hand of the Father"

If God the spirit and God Jesus and God the holy ghost was true, then why does the bible teach different.
The sscripure you said is in revelations chapter 4-5 read more. For God sits on a throne holding the scroll of seven seals in his right hand. (Nor can God sit on a throne or hold a scroll in his right hand, if he is only a spirit) Not only that Christ comes and takes that scroll out of Gods hands.

Jesus was seen praying to God many times in the bible to God. Jesus when dieing on the cross said ( Father father why have you(God in heaven) Forsaken me) Jesus on earh. Not only does Jesus call God his own God and Father he felt God presents away from him. Jesus if he was God would not pray to himself, or call God his own God, or call him his own father. Jesus is the son of God, the perfect manifestion of God. You cannot be the son if you are the father.

I do not mean to attact you, or even say you are not saved. For you are save if you believe in God and Jesus you are saved. But to say Jesus is God in the flesh is wrong. I ask you to talk and pray to God about it. For the truth. Dont worry about what you church says, worry about what God wants. Worry about what God wants you to believe. Even the devil goes to church.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by slymattb]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
A week or so ago, my computer pretty much died because of an electrical surge. Stupid lightning storms... Since then, I've been borrowing my sister's laptop every now and then to check in on the ol' ATS.

Long story short, my scanner isn't working, my computer's in the trash, and I won't be able to get my illustration onto ATS for at least 2 more days... since that's when my new computer arrives. Its killing me, since I'm pretty fast with this stuff...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join