It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP video... omg you MUST watch this!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Here is a very, very interesting picture indeed from a memeber of another forum.

It is HAARP's power ability now, and its predicted 2007 abilities... so early next year we will start to see its power rise up and up...

Have a look for your selves.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1
I am glad I live in the US and not in Europe, maybe that is why the UK is getting warmer?
I wont deny it has got warmer in the last few years but apparently the UK will be one of the few places to get colder if global warming carries on according to scientists.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Probably a little late now, but the first video seems to work fine with WMP 11. Having said that I also seem have every codec known to man installed so who knows

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
For those of you having trouble watching the video link, may I suggest a book written years ago by a reporter? It's called Angels Don't Play This HAARP by Jean Manning (or Jean Mann?).
There are several HAARP facilities throughout the world but the one in Alaska is the most advanced (as far as we know).
The testing phase (phase 2) was expected to be completed by 2005 and HAARP was to be fully functional by 2006.
In addition to it's purported purpose of being able to knock incoming missiles out of the sky, it's supposed to be able to control weather and, most frightening, with the use of a carrier signal be able to alter frequencies in the air that affect mammalian thought/behavior. In other words, transmit an idea, it pops into your head and you believe you thought it up all on your own. Now that's scarey! Sun Tsu was right. Know yourself, know your enemy.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This seems to be either a hoax, or a cleverly hotch-potch, stirred together by people with to much spare time!

I believe N Tesla was a great scientist, but could it really be true that we can harness this enormous power like this movie shows??!!

Not sure about this one

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
DK -- please give us more info on the "dark knight" scenario from your original thread. many people (including myself) are obviously interested to learn more. perhaps you could start another thread? it's a fascinating (and unfortunately very real) topic that is well worth discussing in further detail.

aside from the few immature trolls, most of us are here to learn with open minds.

peace, -stingray

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Sting ray,
what i will do is start another new thread, but this time i will just put on ignore straight away any flamers.

Doubters are welcome, as i hope the sincerity of what im passing along will help people out.

Other people bringing extra info to the table will also be welcomed - i will place it in the survival thread forum later in the week.

DK.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Oh and if any one has any extra stuff on elf and its effects on humans, it would be welcome, as its an area i know little about.

Many thanks, DK.

[edit on 20-12-2006 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I have been interested in HAARP for a few years now. I think I even posted some of the patent #s on here a while ago. It is very true that they are playing a very dangerous game. Unfortunately, we as average citizens on a whole are way behind when it comes down to preventing catastrophy in this matter. Weather control, earthquakes, mind control.... welcome to our future! I can only dread the thought of what if there has already been one built in space. What about our new plans to build a base on the moon or putting man on Mars. This doc shows some of the things that we do know but what about what we don't?

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Reminds me of Caleb Carr's Killing Time.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit2
This seems to be either a hoax, or a cleverly hotch-potch, stirred together by people with to much spare time!

Not sure about this one

Here's the official website:

HAARP

Here's S. 517: Weather Modification Research and Development Policy Authorization Act of 2005

And from 1977 here's

Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques

Also some interesting here:

Texas weather modification

And of course:

Owning the weather in 2025

Have fun on your way down the rabbit hole... and don't forget to practice using words like HAARP in sentences along with other big words like Bilderberg, Skull and Bones, Halliburton, and Monsanto.

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'd love to watch this but between the op's broken link, ALL of my computers blue screening when watching the google video and the worst quality video EVER on youtube it aint happening for me. Anyone got a link to a reliable version of this?

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   
It's all well and good saying HAARP can control weather.

It's all well and good saying the US Army wants to be able to control weather.

But it's the same as saying we can and/or want to fly at 1,000 times the speed of light and become immortal.

A nice fantasy, but wholly impossible according to modern science.

Odd how no-one making these bizarre claims about weather control can produce the science to demonstrate even the theoretical possiblity ......

And worth bearing in mind too that the ionosphere has virtually nothing to do with our weather. Indeed, the Rocky Mountains play a more significant role in the UK's weather ......

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Essan,
did you actually watch the video? Because if you did, you would understand that if you lift a large patch of air 80 miles higher than it shoul be, you leave a lowered pressure area underneath it...which nature fills.. now thats it real basic.... so if you did this for a prolonged time, over an area of 'interest', your going to cause weather modifications..

They even have treaties trying to ban it, which means they must understand and have the tech to do it..

but if they can make the ionospherte do some thing against nature ie warm it / raise it, isn't that in essence 'control' of sorts over the external environment any way?

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Essan,
did you actually watch the video? Because if you did, you would understand that if you lift a large patch of air 80 miles higher than it shoul be, you leave a lowered pressure area underneath it...which nature fills.. now thats it real basic.... so if you did this for a prolonged time, over an area of 'interest', your going to cause weather modifications..

The ionosphere is not a layer of the atmosphere that can be raised or lowered as such. It extends through the thermosphere and up into the exosphere and naturally varies in density every day - reaching its highest density just after local midday and declining to almost nothing at night. It begins at a height of about 85km That's some 70km above the tropsosphere which is the part of the atmosphere in which high and low pressure systems exists and where our weather comes from.

I haven't seen the video - who was it made by/for? Presumably it's a proper TV documentary?

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Global Warming is man made and it is not from polluting the atmosphere, but as a side effect from the use of HAARP. This is just a theory but if you mess with the planet then the planet will mess you back!

The things we learn. I absolutely think that HAARP has something to do with Global Warming. It said in the video that it can produce the same heat as the sun.

I keep hearing about the Ozone that is "dissapearing" because of the Global Warming and pollution. Besides that fact that they could not detect Ozone 50 years ago, so they really don't know tons about its past, I think that HAARP has something to do with its dissapearing.

Just another thought I had while watching the video; In 2001 there was an earthquake that caused a tsunami in Thailand... With the land that was inhabited by the local villagers big hotel chains couldn't build. As twisted as the government seems to be, who's to say that, that "natural disater" was in fact a natural disaster. Not even a week after it happened the destroyed fishing villages were already plowed and new hotels being built.

I realize that theory is just as twisted as the World Trade Center being done by our government, but what if?

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
And another piece of the puzzle drops into place, not many left now chaps.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I hear that HAARP was also responsible for the car crash that killed Princess Diana .....

And why'd you think the WTC collapsed so suddenly?

And maybe the Bermuda Triangle is actually caused by an Atlantean HAARP aray that sank 10,000 years ago but is still active?

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Great find. I watched the entire video from start to finish, and it was very educational. I learned a lot about HAARP that I never knew before, and it opened up a lot of areas of new subject matter for me that I want to research. Good find. You get my last "Way Above" for the month.

[edit on 12/21/2006 by thelibra]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Sorry for the short reply.

Haven't had chance to watch the vid yet since am busy working, or should that be lurking lol ;p

If ever anyone here is a fan of LOST... Personal theory on the Lost universe is that the Island is a HAARP Facility.

It could be that there is some irony in the making of LOST, after all one of the most powerful men on the planet Rupert Murdock is the main funder....

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

P.S> if HAARP is in operation can some one turn the temp up here in England please... it's BLOODY COLD Brrrrrrr

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join