It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timothy McVeigh - video shows he was secretly in military

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
A film taken by an unwitting film maker who was filming a documentary shows Timothy McVeigh at Camp Grafton military facility in North Dakota on August 3rd 1993, over a year after he was officially discharged from the military. Bill Bean, the man behind the camera, said that everyone was extremely nice and camera friendly except Timothy McVeigh who tried to hide his face from the camera. Voice analysis showed it to be a 86% of a match, and the face is exactly the same. His records do not say anything about Camp Grafton as well.

Here's the full article and video.
www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
So a PrisonPlanet article, with a video from InfoWars, shows a full 7 seconds of a clip that could look like any other high and tight white kid in the U.S Military is Timothy McVeigh? 2 of the most reputable sources on the internet!

I'm not disagreeing that it looks like him, and could quite likely be him. But simply showing a video where his mug is on screen for a few seconds with a completely independent text commentary on it, does not imply a secret military posting for OKC McVeigh.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The whole Oklahoma City bombing case is far from being open and shut. There are still questions, I have never believed that McVeigh acted alone. Also, I have serious questions about the projection of the material. It's funny to me that while the bomb was supposedly outside of the building, everything blew away from the building.

Here are some pictures and links

Cover Up?

How Deep?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Baphomet you probably didn't read the documentation at the bottom of the article.

From prisonplanet
To confirm that the individual in the tape was indeed McVeigh, Bean presented the video to Prof. Blomgren of the University of Utah, who then undertook a voice forensics analysis. The results produced an 86% match for the voice characteristics heard in the video compared to those taken from a 60 Minutes interview with McVeigh.
Though in a response to Hustler the North Dakota National Guard denied McVeigh was ever present at Camp Grafton, they did confirm that demolitions training is part of the regimen at the facility.

Hustler magazine originally broke the article.
It was filmed a year and a half after he left the military, he has clearly been identified at a base that trains in explosives, and the military denies he was ever there. I think that it DOES imply a secret military posting of Timothy McVeigh.

Just so you don't miss it, www.jonesreport.com...
Professor Blomgren, Ph.D in speech-language pathology

[edit on 19-12-2006 by Trauma]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
My understanding of the Position Timothy McVeigh took was that he wanted to exact revenge on the government for the events of Waco Texas on the Branch Davidians because he saw it as a military act on US soil.

I have heard accounts where there were 2 people in the rental truck when it was parked outside the Murrah Building and that eye witness accounts described the 2nd man as being Arabic.

There are also stories of him ascociating with some of the repatriated Iraqi's from Gulf War #1 but its probably just filler for some book that was intended to be eventually written

[edit on 19-12-2006 by mazzroth]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
As an Oklahoman who had to hear about this every day for about a year, I always thought that it was odd that the focus of the local media seemed to be on the "Evilness" of Militia groups and gun owners, rather than on the poor victims and the day care nearby. Even years later, when the history channel did a story on it, they stated that it "polarized" the Survivalist and Militia culture and elliminated anyone who wasn't "Serious".(whatever that means...)

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
while i do believe there is more to the oklahoma city bombing than we are being led to believe, that pic is most definitely not tim mcveigh.

here are some pics of him to compare to that pic. especially notice how large mcveigh's nose is compared to that guy:

mcveigh

mcveigh

mcveigh

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
He was a fall guy / patsy.

Every one seems to forget about the brigadire general who stated very clearly that no truck bomb EVER could of done that damage to that building.

I'll have a look for the guys name, but as proof of a cover up he is spot on the money - The BG was and is a major explosives and demolitions expert whos testimoney stated that a truck bomb was not possibly to destroy the concrete pillars in the building....hmmm sounds familiar... 9-11 any one?!

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
He was a fall guy / patsy.

Every one seems to forget about the brigadire general who stated very clearly that no truck bomb EVER could of done that damage to that building.

I'll have a look for the guys name, but as proof of a cover up he is spot on the money - The BG was and is a major explosives and demolitions expert whos testimoney stated that a truck bomb was not possibly to destroy the concrete pillars in the building....hmmm sounds familiar... 9-11 any one?!

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Snafu keep in mind that you're looking at a younger mcveigh. Here's a pic of him from him from highschool.

posted by snafu7700
here are some pics of him to compare to that pic. especially notice how large mcveigh's nose is compared to that guy

"That guy" clearly has a large nose like McVeigh, the same jaw, the same eyes, as well as ears that stick out, straight eyebrows, tight lips, and a very skinny physique.

Any members out there that know how to do face measurement and comparison from a photograph?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
one of the pictures i posted was while he was still in the army.....well before that supposed 1993 pic.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Yes that picture you posted of mcveigh with the army helmet on looks just like the mcveigh in the photos

[edit on 19-12-2006 by Trauma]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
kinda strange that a model military man who wanted to be a green beret also dropped out of that training two days after it began because of his lack of physical condition and sores on his feet from new boots? i dunno about you guys but a if this is something he really wanted you would think he would have went further then two days? and then he suddenly turns on his government according to people. also a retired army nco testified he seen two trucks at Geary State Lake. this whole thing sounds very strange and disturbing

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
My opinion is that McVeigh was given an opportunity to go off the records and become a secret operative and took it. However, the whole thing was a trick to frame mcveigh. There are rumors, unsubstantiated as far as I know, that he talked about a microchip in his butt cheek, and also that his chest was still moving when he was wheeled out after being electrocuted. It's not uncommon for a person's death to be staged in order for them to go under the radar, but I find it highly unlikely that this happened with McVeigh. But then again that would make it all the more genius. But who knows? All we know for sure and have suspected for a long time is that he was secretly serving in the military over a year after he was officially discharged.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I just noticed something weird.. McVeigh's pictures as a boy and a teenager don't have blue eyes like the older pictures of him. Whats up with that???

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Eyes can change colour.

Mine did.

Link

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
He may have been in 'Active Reserves' after getting off active duty status.

Some folks go into inactive reserves when they are off active status. Some go into Active Reserves. When a person is enlisted in the military they have to do 6 years. Some of that can be active or inactive reserve.

Examples - I was active duty for 5 years and then inactive reserve for 1.
My husband was active duty for 2 years and then inactive for 4.
A friend of ours was active duty for 4 years and then active reserves for 2.

Active reserves meet once a month and go to the field for a week once a year.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by haringr
kinda strange that a model military man who wanted to be a green beret also dropped out of that training two days after it began because of his lack of physical condition and sores on his feet from new boots? i dunno about you guys but a if this is something he really wanted you would think he would have went further then two days? and then he suddenly turns on his government according to people. also a retired army nco testified he seen two trucks at Geary State Lake. this whole thing sounds very strange and disturbing

New military issue combat boots hurt like heck if you don't condition them properly. I once walked from Kings Cross station to Hethrow airport and back to grovsners square in London wearing brand new combat boots. It caused stress fractures in both of my feet cause I did not condition the boots properly.

The FBI conducted a reinactment of the explosive used in the OKC bombing. The blast was efficent enough to knock a hole in the building like it did. Now what bothers me was it seemed like a directional explosion. Did McVeigh (or whoever) use steel plates in the truck to direct the explosion?

I dunno but an interesting effect is achieved using a small size amount of C4 a nail and a wine glass to punch the nail through a piece of steel.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
i'm sorry, but as far as i can tell, this kid in the picture is younger than mcveigh, and doesnt really look anything like him except that like mcveigh, he appears to be the poster child for an all-american guy.

if you want to get serious about this, i'm sure with all the other experts we have on this forum, there has to be at least one who is qualified to make a facial analysis....or send the pics to a research lab that does just that. but as far as i can tell, so far nobody here, myself included, is qualified to make a judgement on this pic.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Thanks for the info on eye color I had no idea. I agree 100% with snafu that there needs to be a facial analysis on this photo before we can come to any solid conclusions. The voice analysis can only prove half of it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join