It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

swastika a symbol for future currency?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
i've noticed that the Chase Bank had the swastika in it....
but a friend showed me this pic, and this is definitely one of the most blatant examples of the swastika in front of our face, in our neighborhoods.

i cant believe noone noticed that when it was being constructed?
its popping out of the wall how can you miss it??

of course the news media could care less to cover this.

whats next?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by divine chronic
i've noticed that the Chase Bank had the swastika in it

Thats not a swastika.

True enough, the swastika is a 'moving' circular symbol, with a feeling of 'rotation' to it, but you can't simply call any symbol like that a swastika. The bank was around before the nazis, so why is the symbol a nazi symbol?

I think you should look at the 'date founded' and determine if it was before or after the nazis before saying its a nazi symbol.

And what are you saying exactly, that the secret leaders of chase bank are nazis, and that they interfered in the designs of that particular building to make sure that there was a swastika in it??? Or was it the designers that were nazis? Or the construction workers? Who?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Why do people always assume the swastika was created by the Germans/Nazis?

The "swastika" symbol came from the old japanese empire (when there were samurai's)... I think it stood for honor (?). I'm not sure.

I might be wrong on this, I heard about this "swastika" crap a long time ago.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The swastika is not japanese, it doesn't belong to any one group. Archaeologists have found primitive prehistoric statuettes with swastikas carved onto them. Intruigingly, it was a crane, wings extended in flight, with swastikas blazing on the wings themselves.
But, yes, the symbol long, long, LONG predates nazism. The nazis adopted it because it was a worldwide figure. It fitted into the idea that there as a group of people called 'the aryans', who spread throughout the world, bringing symbols like the swastika with them.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   

he Original Meaning

The word "swastika" comes from the Sanskrit svastika - "su" meaning "good," "asti" meaning "to be," and "ka" as a suffix.

Nygdan hit the nail on the head. You can read more about the swastika at the following website.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
damn... you beat me to it...

ow well. then I was lied to...

Well I don't care much, because the past is the past IMO.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
its the occultic symbol of the sun. of couse thats a simple definition of it. to go into detail would take a while.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by divine chronic
i've noticed that the Chase Bank had the swastika in it

Thats not a swastika.

True enough, the swastika is a 'moving' circular symbol, with a feeling of 'rotation' to it, but you can't simply call any symbol like that a swastika. The bank was around before the nazis, so why is the symbol a nazi symbol?

I think you should look at the 'date founded' and determine if it was before or after the nazis before saying its a nazi symbol.

And what are you saying exactly, that the secret leaders of chase bank are nazis, and that they interfered in the designs of that particular building to make sure that there was a swastika in it??? Or was it the designers that were nazis? Or the construction workers? Who?

listen here buddy.

i do my research, and i know that it is a swastika. technically it is a reversed swastika.

the one the NAZIs use use the one which faces 'clockwise'

the easy way i remember is that time is evil. so the clockwise swastika is a symbol of misfortune.

the swastika which faces Counter clockwise is good. and literally means good fortune and well being.

there is a clear distinction between the 2

the one which i have posted above, is pointing clockwise. which proves my point to you that the swastika is indeed evil, and symbolises nothing good whatsoever.

^ in front of buddhist temple in Korea.. which is facing counter-clockwise.

^ counter-clockwise... the Good one

some buddhist use the symbol facing both directions, i guess for balance reasons.

but this Chase bank is clearly not the case. you dont see both swastikas being used... only ONE DIRECTION.... which is clockwise.... which spirals down.

[edit on 123131p://271212 by divine chronic]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Hitler worked on alot of designs before he picked the swastika associated with nazis.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Thats not a swastika.

The bank was around before the nazis, so why is the symbol a nazi symbol?

He never said it was a "Nazi" symbol in his first post, and what does it matter who had it first. The nazi's used that symbol for a particular reason, it wasn't chosen simply at random. The poster has a very good point, and people should open their eyes. The Chase bank does have a swastika (you are fooling yourself if you are trying to argue it isn't a swastika) as its symbol and has one built into the wall outside its branch.

Here is a naval base outside San Diego that was designed as a swastika
www.thepowerhour.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
All in the eye of the beholder, really. All depends what you're looking to see.

I don't regard the Chase bank logo as a swastika. If I were to take a piece of broad ribbon and my intention was to turn it into a stylised circular shape as my logo, it would end up looking like the Chase bank symbol.

Some are seeing a 'swastika'. Yet I see a circle.

Where are the 'arms' of the swastika in the Chase symbol ? Where is the central alignment ? It's a circle/square combination.

Wouldn't worry me if it were a swastika anyway (although it clearly isn't).

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I truly hate how things get black listed.
Its ashame how things become forever evil.

Names such as Hitler, now saddam (not sure anyone would want those last and first names anyway)

But the swastika looks cool. But put one up...ooo, you must be evil.
Such silliness.
People take things to seriously...

Peace

dAlen

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6

I don't regard the Chase bank logo as a swastika. If I were to take a piece of broad ribbon and my intention was to turn it into a stylised circular shape as my logo, it would end up looking like the Chase bank symbol.

Where are the 'arms' of the swastika in the Chase symbol ? Where is the central alignment ? It's a circle/square combination.

I think he's referring to the bricks jutting out around the picture of a clock, not the blue circle.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
A lot of jews own banks, so I would really doubt it.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6

i can see where you see a circle , but its actually 4 quarters of a hexagon around a square. when you unscramble the 4 pieces around the square it makes one big hexagon, for a nice big hexagram to fit perfectly.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I edited the image to illustrate for anyone having problems seeing it.

I agree that the blue chase 'circle' is reminiscent of a swastika.

What I am saying about the date of the building is, if it was built prior to the nazi use of the symbol, then it'd clearly not be a nazi swastika. Also, Chase isn't owned by Nazis anymore than 'the banks' are owned by 'the jews'.

I don't think that it had to even be intentional to have that motif come up in the brick work. They seemed to want to have something around the black badge. Its just an archetectural flourish. It doesn't mean that the architect was a member of the Nazi party, let alone that the people that own controlling stake in the company that owns the building are nazis.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I've read & viewed various websites & videos that claim Prescott Bush was involved with Chase Manhatten Bank during the 2nd world war wich financed Hitler's rise to power cause the U.S. Gov't to create the Tradings with the enemy Act.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
other symbols of corporate giants are discussed by Jordan Maxwell, forward clip 10mins or so if you want to see some of the corporate symbols being discussed.

video.google.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
A lot of business symbols/logos have other symbols within them. Fed ex is one. I remember seeing these things when I was a young girl.

I bank at Chase bank, but it used to be Bank One. Therefore, the plaque and symbols aren't on the building like what is in this picture.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I don't think that it had to even be intentional to have that motif come up in the brick work. They seemed to want to have something around the black badge. Its just an archetectural flourish. It doesn't mean that the architect was a member of the Nazi party, let alone that the people that own controlling stake in the company that owns the building are nazis.

oh, right, just like placing "9" and "11" i together in the movies before the event is just coincidence, or card games with associated motifs are nothing to waste your time with, right?

let's see, the swastika is normally facing the other way, the nazis had it reversed, turns out they were preceded by this bank (among others probably) which is again just coincidence and no sign of a connection of sorts, right? if this was a criminal investigation, you know who'd get investigated, this bank of course and everyone else who's dropping occult symbols left and right for the fun of it.

slightly OT:

it is NOT just paranoia, closing your eyes on the obvious is exactly how they got this far, take a look at the folded dollar bill / wtc connection, if it can't be reasoably disproven without tearing logic apart, the only logical thing to do is accept the possibility that these towers were yet another symbol scheduled for demolition long, long ago, built only for this purpose. if you consider the age of these bills, you know what it means. unbelievable != untrue, our values are shaped by societal context.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join