It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just curious, are there windshields on UFOS? If not how do they see?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Not sure if there have been any topics on this, i did a search.

It's just a thought that has come to my head but arent all the ufo descriptions/pictures of a metal object thats completely covered? I've never seen one with some sort of way to see out

If they dont have a way of seeing, how do they navigate themselves?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
From stories that I've heard, the ships are actually translucent, meaning that they can see everything around the craft from the inside. How this is done, i don't know, and I don't think anyone else knows either.

However, there are some alien ships that have windows, but I believe those the crafts are much larger than your regular saucer shaped UFOs.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I've read many UFO reports where they note aliens moving about behind windows.

Otherwise, I'm guessing they could control them just the same we do, lol! How do you think pilots fly at night?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
A submarine doesn’t have windows yet it can still be navigated. If we can do it, I’m sure they can.

Some ships are reported to have windows, for example in the Hill Abduction Case, Barney reported seeing the beings through the windows.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
never really thought about the submarines, but those arent going at really high speeds

also flying at night in a plane is interesting too never really thought of that... hmm

i guess they are just really reliant on their instruments

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
With a successful navigation system, I'm sure it's possible they don't need a windshield

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
There's a case in one of Vallee's books where a rocket scientist takes a different path home and comes upon a disk hovering in the air. A voice started talking to him and invited him inside. He went in and was taken for a long flight, and while he was flying the doorway became translucent and he could watch all the scenery passing by. So obviously they have the ability to see through solid matter. They always walk through walls so obviously matter is not an obstacle to them. Once they showed me that they can see in all directions with the implants they put inside people. People are like walking cameras that the aliens are monitoring at all times. When an alien was probing me I could feel the probe opening and closing like they were trying to grab something with it. I asked the alien "What are you trying to grab with that thing" and he replied "Lense - - - - - Camera Lense".

So the aliens can see through solid matter and can see through us.

Very often I've observed the aliens 'tuning in' to this earth plane. It's like it is a radio channel they have to carefully tune into before they can touch ground here.

One other thing is that once a person was being returned from a flight with aliens and they let him look out an opening in the ship. He noticed all strange vegetation and a totally different landscape and the aliens said they had accidentally taken him to the wrong point in time when the land looked different. Also I've read many accounts of people driving through very familiar countryside when all of a sudden the vegetation totally changes and it's like they are driving through a zone they've never seen before. They've driven that way countless times before so there is no mistake that something supernatural has taken place to change the scenery completely. Sometimes from a forest into a desert.

And there are countless other accounts of people observing a total change in their familiar environments and they see things which have never been there before, sometimes living beings and people who don't normally exist.

So obviously people have alien technology in them, and like the person being taken to the wrong time by the alien ship, the technology in people accidentally takes them to a different time. And I've just remembered that often an alien I meet tells me that he is the person in charge of which reality I perceive. And it's common for people witnessing a ufo to suddenly be taken over by some force that tells them to turn away and forget what they saw. There's one case where a whole group of youngsters stop their cars to see a ufo. The next thing the person telling the story remembers is they were all lying sprawled out on the sides of the road and feeling groggy. Then later all his friends acted as if nothing had happened and had no memory of it. So something was able to fully control the reali8ty these people lived in and switch their awareness on and off.

My point is that people have alien technology inside them that controls their perception with the aid of alien technicians.

There's one case mentioned a few months back where a man and his sister at a resort heard a ufo had landed and suddenly all the people went into a trance and acted like robots. So obviously the aliens can control large numbers of peoples minds at the same time as well as individual minds.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
the movie contact has some incite to the usage of see through walls.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The model of the UFO Bob Lazar describes states that the walls are in fact metalic, but are cabaple of becomming transparent durring flight...

But my guess would lean twards the submarine method. While they may use the sight ability, I would guess they would not rely upon that to guide them, as it's a little to easy to not see something...

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
They just use our own GPS system. It works for them as well as for us.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I suspect that they have some really advanced radar/navigation system, I mean if they can go at those speeds they must be really advanced

new topics

top topics

join