It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who else drives a Jeep?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Just wondering, who else here drives a Jeep? You know, those ugly, yet lovable vehicles that you can drive just about anywhere.

Me, I drive a 1996 Cherokee and I absolutely love it.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
When I totaled my 2002 Accord, I had to rent a Jeep Liberty because it was the only car on the lot that I could get into and out of because of my injuries.

No offense to Jeep aficionados, but I hated. It guzzled gas and the driver's seat was miserably uncomfortable.

The only time I was glad to be driving it was when I went to the hospital and found it easy to jump a curb and park on a patch of concrete because the lot was full.

[edit on 2006/12/18 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
98 Cherokee, Chili Pepper red, black leather interior leather seats, cd player, foglights, rwd, 77,000 miles, straight 6 gets the worst gas mileage but it's the nicest car I've ever had, works great for hauling music instruments around. Very powerful, very nice ride.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Yeah, I've got to admit that the gas milage could be better on Jeeps in general. Of course it's not a big problem for me since most of my traveling is within walking or biking distance, so gas milage isn't as big a problem for me as say someone who has to commute long distances on a daily basis. As for the seat, I've always found mine to be very comfortable, although I got my Cherokee used so it was already broken in pretty nicely.

Oh and I forgot to mention, mine's white and pretty much just has a cassette player and four wheel drive for luxuries.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a 1987 Jeep Cherokee Pioneer! (Straight 6) Whooohoo I love it, BTW cyberdude? Are you Seedys ( MissSeedSower) long lost brother? Cyberbubby? Thanx ya

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Unless I've recently lost a huge chunk of memory, I don't know of MissSeedSower.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I have a 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee laredo....unfortunately its my parents'. But I love it. Its got a 5.2 liter v8 and goes pretty fast for an SUV. I love to mess around in muddy fields and stuff. Plus its got a nice system and tinted windows to attract the peoples

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
And boy do I love it. Its a '06 Wrangler. It really nice to be able to take the top off and cruse around.

My daughter is 11 and explained to me that the Jeep is her's when she is old enough to drive.

Yeah, we're a Jeep family.

HH

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Jeep wrangler 350 c.i.d. no cats dual exhaust that exit to each side with super trapp tips, 6" inch suspension lift with a 2" body lift. Was silver but sanded down and rino lined the out side and inside. Full front bull ram and rock crusher rear bumpers. 20" bead lockers with 305-55-12 Nitto low profile sand blaster tires. I love my jeep but I don't drive it as much as I should? I only have a bikini top on it so it stay in the garage alot during winter.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
My Jeep!!

My Jeep!!!

Plain Jane and I love her...

How can you not love the Bat Jeep?

Semper

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
acutally, I just bough a 2006 Jeep Liberty. Black. Very spacius thing. A very good first care, with the exception og gas mileage

new topics

top topics

join