It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti bush..PROTEST ON PALACE GATES

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Well the protests are on there way as we here in the UK
get ready for Bush

A female protester has defied intense security and scaled the central gate at Buckingham Palace in protest at US President Bush's state visit to the UK.

The woman, believed to be in her fifties and from Hull, has hung a US flag upside down from the top of the gate which has "Bush Not Welcome" written on it.

www.sky.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Holy crap. They are mad. I better turn the news on. How far from him were the protesters? I wonder if Bush knows that anyone doesn't like him. They always have the protests miles away from him. There's something weird about that.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
He arrives here in the Uk tomorrow night,
and on wed's hes appearing in different parts on London

I can tell you one thing, protesters wont be that far away when he comes...
theres a whole anti war march allowed to proceed down Whitehall on thursday

14.OOO police will be issued.
we are having a No fly zone.
snipers on roofs,
cameras in the crowd
and even concret blocks are being put up!

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I really hope this all goes to # and something big goes dow, gotta love anti-bush people

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Three cheers for the Brit who chained herself to the palace with the upide down American flag. See pic here.

www.itv.com...

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I support the protesters. It's very important to keep it peaceful, though. I wouldn't doubt it a bit to hear there are provocateurs among the anti-Bushies.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
He arrives here in the Uk tomorrow night,
and on wed's hes appearing in different parts on London

I can tell you one thing, protesters wont be that far away when he comes...
theres a whole anti war march allowed to proceed down Whitehall on thursday

14.OOO police will be issued.
we are having a No fly zone.
snipers on roofs,
cameras in the crowd
and even concret blocks are being put up!

sounds like everything's under control....or is it?

i am for chaining b*sh to those gates instead of that poor woman in protest, let protestors do as they wish, collect what's left of the damp spot left where bush stood and bury so no1 comes up with the brilliant idea of cloning "this great leader"

vile? yes....does it emphasize how popular he really is??
do what u can ATS members engaged in this demo, but be sure to get there in half-time...u dont wanna get there first, advantages...good view.
dis: u'll # in ur pants when a few hundred bowler caps with shields radically come down ur street coz some cockney idiot chucked a "bo'ul fol o' gasolaine" at them

oh...and another thing, make sure ur capable of keeping up with the crowd

Being as helpful as i can, trying to keep members safe...do u need my advice, ofcourse u dont

take care ppl
Cyrus

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   
[Edited on 17-11-2003 by DaRAGE]

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Losonczy
Holy crap. They are mad. I better turn the news on. How far from him were the protesters? I wonder if Bush knows that anyone doesn't like him. They always have the protests miles away from him. There's something weird about that.

Yeah he knows about the protests. He said yesterday that he was "happy to be going to a free country, where people have the right to protest."

He puts a spin on everything.

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by greenkoolaid]

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Im not a fan of Bush, I hope the UK people give Bush a very warm welcome. Who has the flame thrower?

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenkoolaid

Originally posted by Losonczy

Yeah he knows about the protests. He said yesterday that he was "happy to be going to a free country, where people have the right to protest."

He puts a spin on everything.

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by greenkoolaid]

He always means the opposite of what he sez. I would LOVE to get a good look at his face when he sees ALL the protesters. He's never seen them before!

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me why he's comin over here?

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Can anyone tell me why he's comin over here?

Its a state visit,
that as far as know was planned nearly 18 months ago
I belive they thought that it would be a good thing at the time due to sept 11 and war on terrorism.
then Iraq happened,

but i was just looking at the latest polls, and it said 50ish % were ok with bush coming here...

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Where were these protestors when Saddam was killing his own people on a daily basis? These cretins act like Bush is the root of all violence and evil on earth.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I wonder if so many people would hate Bush if he had of said that he was an atheist or something like that.

I wonder if these people would hate Bush if everything else was equal he was really a Democrat?

I wonder if these people would hate Bush if he actually kow-towed to the UN?

I wonder if these people would hate Bush if he let everyone in the world # all over the US and did nothing about it?

I wonder if these people would hate Bush if he preached peace everyday while in fear that if war or conflict occurred it would mean the end of the US and a beacon of freedom in the world (there sure as hell isn't much freedom outside of the US IMHO).

I wonder what will happen when the OWO globalists take over and destroy what is left of America, will these same people start crying about that? Will they remember how they stabbed Bush in the back?

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The world is most assuredly watching London, and the British reception committee for the figurehead of the corrupt Bush admin and former Commander In Chief of the US Forces, with much interest.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kramtronix
Where were these protestors when Saddam was killing his own people on a daily basis? These cretins act like Bush is the root of all violence and evil on earth.

Below: Not Iraq

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   
This is very interesting to me.

How did this person evade security in the first place.

wondering if the global elites did not allow this to happen so they could create a scene in order to make a story.

the oldest trick in the book.

is this woman a paid protestor of one of these non-profits by chance?

they usually pay these people and they always have funds on hand to bail you out if need be. They also have lawyers on stand-by and they will even pay your salary if you spend an extended time in jail.

the business of globalism is quite professional.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I saw it on TV. She was up there for about 2 hours. There were police standing there the whole time, they didn't seem too concerned about it. I guess they thought her message was good and since she wasn't endangering anybody, they let her stay up there for awhile.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I think it's excellent. The week long protests have begun! I'm proud to live in the country that I do when I see regular people, not these crazed anarchists like they'd have you think, standing up for what is right. just great

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join