It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New russian UFO crash video

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
One has to wonder why they would allow ANYONE to film this. They would want to recover this, make sure no one saw it or video taped it, and get it the hell out of there. This is fake IMO.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I hear you Crake, no conclusions drawn here although I'm of course leaning towards fake.

Thought provoking nonetheless.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by classified material
One has to wonder why they would allow ANYONE to film this.

for thier own internal records . future analysis , training purposes etc etc

though i will say that thier " camea man " is an incompetant fool - with zero idea how to document evidence .

but people keep records of all manner of data they never wish to see in the hands of others :

a classic exaple is the reccoding of nixons private phone conversations , by of all people NIXON himself . and against all common sense , he kept copies of all of them , even the ones where he implicated himself in or confessed to criminality .

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
This is not new footage at all and has been discussed before. In fact it's likely not a UFO at all and if you pause the video at 1:58 you will see it is only about 8 to 10 inches thick.

It is IMO merely a training session and the object in question is nothing more than a simulation of sorts. A flat circular plate imbedded in the ground.

I was about to post the same thing.

Its only 2 feet thick at most.....the film also never shows the backside of the craft.

Also quality of film looks better than something I would imagine from 1969

I agree its probably a training exercise.

[edit on 18-12-2006 by etshrtslr]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
If this is a training exercise then what's the course named, "Training on Flying Saucer Recovery"

It could be a training exercise but I wonder why in the heck they would go to such trouble planting a large disc shaped object into the ground like that.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
It may have already been there from some past railroad thing for example. They probably figured, why not use it.

In all honesty we really don't know what they are doing but IMO it is an exercise of sorts.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZoooMer
If this is a training exercise then what's the course named, "Training on Flying Saucer Recovery"

It could be a training exercise but I wonder why in the heck they would go to such trouble planting a large disc shaped object into the ground like that.

I dont think its that large....2 feet thick and I would guess 8-12 feet in diameter.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
1. Might be an unmanned probe without aliens in it, then the small size wouldnt really matter much.
2.The alien obtobsy can be from some other crash
3.This is just a small piece of the wreckage, like a hatch or something

[edit on 18-12-2006 by Acharya]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
The siberian video is part of a viral marketing ad campaign for a video game , it has been discussed before.

The "wormhole" is a missle launch, it has also been disussed before.

The OP's Video is a short segment of a much longer video that shows computer animated simulation of the "craft" coming in through the trees, breaking some of them, hitting the ground, breaking itself in half and tumbling alont the ground untill it comes to rest aginst the tree. It is NOT "stuck halfway" in the ground. In the longer video the cameraman fils the craft being loaded onto the truck by 2 soldiers. The wreckage is obbiously extremely light by the way they are handling it.

Also , The only tire tracks are the ones from the other truck. there are no tracks readily visible around the area when they are first pull up to the site. The military insignia, weapons and vehicles are all correct and there is nothing to say this is a fake. It is worth mentioning that those vehicles and uniforms are easily obtained today , though.

Everyone that says it is to small, areant most of our satelites small too? Who says the "alien" from the autopsy was inside this craft? All we see is leaked footage most likely from seperate events.

I'll try to find the longer video.

FOUND IT!!!!!!

COMPLETE VIDEO(without animation)

4 part Stanton Friedman video (including autopsy and computer animation)

That's the same video...

The documentary is nice and does provide some interesting information backing the claim that it could be real, though I dont buy that animation.

The dirt is not that disturbed and there is clearly dirt on the front of the disc if you look at the close ups (for example at the end of part 4). Imo its impossible for it to come from the field and crash like that while having dirt there.

Plus you'd think that something coming down so hard it instantly vaporize 1/2 of a disc otherwise fairly undamaged would tear through those thin trees like a hot knife through butter. A car going at 50km/h would break them.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Apparently a farmer found the UFO. So it could have easily been sitting there for months, years, who knows maybe a decade. Weathering could easily clean up that area, so the lack of "dirt" doesn't write this one off by any means.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
and the treass standing behind the "craft?" The ones that should have been knocked down when the "craft" came crashing in at that angle? did they grow back?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZoooMer
Apparently a farmer found the UFO. So it could have easily been sitting there for months, years, who knows maybe a decade. Weathering could easily clean up that area, so the lack of "dirt" doesn't write this one off by any means.

first off , IMHO that is an arrable [ crops ] feild , that bounds that wood

look at the first few seconds of the vid - there are parralel lines running at almost a tangent to the direction they are heading

they remind me of furrows once the crop has been harvested

second - the object is VERY close to the wood boundary - and there is no sign that they have cleared much tree or ground cover away

Nor , IMHO have they even cleaned up the object - there is no signs of disturbed spoil or brushed off material on the ground .

i doubt that an object of that size would ho unoticed for long soo closse to a farmed feild .

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Nice and fake, maybe someone would care to enlighten me to how the hell that thing got through all them trees an land in the ground without so much as breaking a single one lol.

I believe this is the footage for a documentary

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Look , I said it before, all you have to do is read. Or if you don't know how to read I posted another video with Stanton Freidman in it that explains and has a nifty computer animation on how the craft hit the ground a few hundred yards away, BROKE IN HALF, and half of it comes to rest against the tree. It is not embedded in the ground. If you watch the complete video you'll see soldiers picking up the half a craft and hangling it like it weighs nothing.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the link Acharya

Dallas

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SdiRailgun

To fly-crash into that position looks difficult.

Sdi, you hit the nail on the head!
Observe that the so called UFO has been embedded at an angle of approx 45 degrees away from the camera.

So, the most likely and logical direction of the 'crash' is from the other side, ie, from the forest. Observe that no trees have been flattened/destroyed/broken from that side. A couple of trees have been shown to have been broken, but not on the apparent flight path. At an angle of entry of 45 degrees, this is an anomaly that needs clarification.

If there's no logical explanation to this, then this whole thing is a hoax!

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Holy freakin hell, I swear most of the people here have turned retarded.

READ, IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO DO.IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW I POSTED A VIDEO WITH SMALL WORDS AND PRETTY PICTURES THAT ARE EASY TO UNDERSTAND.

IT IS NOT EMBEDDED INTO THE GROUND. IT IS BROKEN IN HALF AND LEANING AGAINST THE TREE. WATCH THE STANTON FREIDMAN VIDEO I LINKED TO EARLIER.

Dallas, this isnt a freakin chat room.

Yes, I meant to yell.

[edit on 20-12-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
its sooooooooooooooooooo fake

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This film (as somewhat mentioned) was featured on a show called "The Secret KGB UFO Files" , hosted by none other than former 007, Roger Moore (yes, Connery was the best, but I grew up with Moore as Bond so, you know) if I recall correctly.

Anyhoo, there's a lot more footage on the special, if you can find it.

There are a lot of problems though...half the saucer is in the ground (not in and of itself anything really, but worth noting for crash logistics), it's extremely small and doesn't even look big (thick) enough to house a pilot for the most part. Another issue is how it "landed" that way, allegedly crashing through trees, yet some in the way still stand, and those behind it are fine (yes, despite the animation shows how it "could" have happened). It looks "put" there vs. "ended up" there. I believe some researchers pointed out some errors in uniforms and equipment before, but would have to verify.

Then you have to consider...even if it is genuine Soviet military footage, is it a disinfo piece? The Russians have made numerous such films before (primarily involving ESP abilities) to decieve their own populace, so this wouldn't be a stretch....

[edit on 21-12-2006 by Gazrok]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
IT IS NOT EMBEDDED INTO THE GROUND. IT IS BROKEN IN HALF AND LEANING AGAINST THE TREE. WATCH THE STANTON FREIDMAN VIDEO I LINKED TO EARLIER.

I can understand your sentiments, some people have failed to read what you posted about it crashing a few hundred yards away and that piece has broken off and come to rest there. It does explain why there isn't a crater there. I had seen photo's from that video in the past.

Many americans might be surprised to know that the russian military never really covered up the presence of UFO's the same as NASA do. Many russian astronauts reported seeing UFO's when they were first travelling through space and the russian military didn't try to conceal it from the public, it was accepted in russia that the astronauts sighted ufo's (I spent time in russia myself and know alot of russian people). Any time American astronauts saw the same UFO's NASA told them to keep quite.

In fact part of the reason for the end of the Cold War is down to russian sightings of UFO's. I am sure many of you already know that it is claimed that alot of todays technology comes from UFO's, the military find this technology, and then they figure out how it was made, and this advances their own technology. I am sure many of you know that the US military is in fact at least 20 years ahead of the public in technological advancements, and they keep this technology hidden for the most part. Anyhow the russians did also come across UFO's and they saw how primitive their own technology was in comparison, and the russians wanted to end the futile cold war, they could see how primitive the worlds technology was, and instead of a foolish Cold War with USA they would be far better off combining their resources and research with the US and other nations in an effort to advance mankinds technology to match the UFO technology as much as possible.
However, the russians learnt that the US wanted to keep all such UFO sightings and their most up-to-date technology from the public. UFO's are very regulary picked up by NASA cameras and the staff at NASA are instructed to delete the UFO from the images. Some staff at NASA have admitted finding UFO's at various times.
Here is a video with footage from NASA cameras showing UFO's.
video.google.com...

As for the footage in that russian roswell clip, some ask what are the soldiers doing exactly, it should be borne in mind that Russia is a huge country with very remote regions and in the 60's had terrible transport and communications network in remote areas, and that was in winter, it could have taken a long time for news of that crash to reach the military.

I very much doubt that footage is fake.
There is also a big increase in the number of crop cirlces appearing in Russia in recent years, and again these are not hidden from the public in russia, this is in contrast to the sightings of Crop Circles in UK. They were hushed up, and there was even a few "fake" crop circles made by a few farmers walking around the field. Of course there was an enormous difference in the farmer-made fake crop circles, very primitive in design and the stalks of the plants were being crushed as the men were walking. The real crop circles are very complex in design, can't be made by simply walking around a field at night, and the stalks are never broken. However the British media highlighted the fake crop circle, then very conveniently said All crop circles were faked and they stopped all coverage of Crop Circles after that. A ridiculous state of affairs when something like Crop Circles are censored by the media in the west, but it isn't hushed up at all in Russia. It is worth looking at this clip, the crop circles are very impressive in design, and certainly were made using some sort of technology, it can't be explained by men walking round a field at night
video.google.com...
video.google.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join