It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New russian UFO crash video

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
They did a lot of research on this video at one time, turns out the video used, uniforms and all were legit. I have always been a little intrested in this video just because in what purpose did it serve them to go through all the trouble, and in the cold to fake this. What purpose would it serve to hoax it using a disk like crash?..I think this is something that truly might be legit, I don't know what, but its legit I think. I believe this may be what people see a lot, and I believe its man-made and belongs to the Russians.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Mr_skepticc]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Perhaps you may right there, but I will just speculate out of the blue here. As one of the Russians stated that our technology is based on quantum mechanics and the extra-terrestrial technology is presumed to be based on parrallel dimension worlds, thus further stating this difficulty in reverse engineering the technology; than it may also be assumed that the physics of the object impact due to its material structure, strength, flexibility etc, would have produced completely unpredictable results as shown in the video.

Logically speaking, I would assume for the object deliberate into thousand pieces if it had dropped from a very high altitude.

[edit on 1/7/2010 by krystalice]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I read that this video hasn't been debunked, interesting stuff. The 'saucer' is so small and it seems weird it ended up in that position. Maybe an exercise of some sort, a test vehicle, disinformation, propaganda film...hmmm.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
it's extremely small and doesn't even look big (thick) enough to house a pilot for the most part.

Did you meet the pilot?

How would you know how big or small the pilot could have been?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
I read that this video hasn't been debunked, interesting stuff.

I've read it has been debunked - boris-shurinov.info...

www.parascope.com...

[edit on 7-1-2010 by freelance_zenarchist]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Thanks

2nd line

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hi,

I'm certainly not convinced by a few debunkers attempting to debunk this one. The print is words about what others said, nothing more or confirmed. I'm not saying it's real, but it's real good if the films' not real?

Would imagine in Russia, leaking something of this nature would be covered up at all costs, and those held responsible.

Decoy

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join