It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! It's Real!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I suppose.

At the moment. I'll remain neutral, I can't decide. Either way I find him interesting. But didn't the guy from ABC say "Look, it's moveing really fast all of a sudden?"....something to that matter.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Balloons would explain the white/silver balls of light seen, however there is a Yawei video of a red pulsing light, which in my view could not be produced by a balloon. Maybe a balloon with a 50 million candlepower HID bulb, but nothing less. I dont have the link, but it was very clear in the video it wasn't a balloon. All the others I watched, could've been though. Still on the fence on this one.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Was not Prophet Yahweh institutionalised recently?

I remember him on Now That's Weird going on about stuff, sounded nutty.

I remember he tried for the Randi challenge but they pulled out when he started insisting on conditions like armed guards to protect him from the masses...like the huge crowd in this video

Stand in a open space in any major built up area I am sure you will see numerous unidentified, birds, balloons, carrier bags and aircraft in the vicinity.

The way this guy was talking to Ross Hemsworth he would have you believe that he could summon them at will. The impression I got was of a UFO summoned pretty close to the observer...not of of some distant could be anything object.

If he could summon them to heel then I would believe.

Unfortunately he is just a human with an ill mind...like so many believers...

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I was just recently in NYC, and out and about. I was on a narrow street and these people let go of a bunch of balloons, silver in color. I got my camera out to take a pic of them, and I was surprised at how quickly they reached a high altitude. I only got a few snaps off and in the second one it kinda looks like a ufo, but it also looks like balloons, because you can discern that there are a few of them. So, I don't think it'd be that hard to to as a prank. I remember seeing the thread on this guy awhile back and researching them, I at the time came to the conclusion that he was doing a trick. Not bad though, he does it pretty well, he should get into magic! lol Here are the pics that I took.

Ciao
xxxx
Prax

files.abovetopsecret.com...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 16-12-2006 by Praxilla]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dracotic
Actually Radekus if you did your research, he claims this will happen in 2009.

Weather Balloons don't move like that. Also the airport wouldn't even respond to what it was, when ABC called.

It's really easy to predict things, as long as the date is far away and suits your needs. What makes you believe him? What if I were tell you that giant living teady bears are gonna fall from the sky and start an onslaught against human kind, gozzila style? This all happening in 2009 of course. All I have to back that up with are flying ballons in the sky, and my word that the teady bears fly them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join