It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! It's Real!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Alright. I've seen U.F.O.'s but this just knocked my socks off!!! It was on ABC.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
dude that guys all over google video.
search google video for it he has tones of a videos on there.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Many threads on this subject already. Try the seach engine under "Prophet Yaweh".

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
THis guy has been DEBUNKED in many threads on ATS, he has been seen pictured with WEATHER BOLLONS...BIG ROUND WHITE ONES in his hand....

it is thought he has a friend who releases them when he does his "summonings".

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
But how do they move so fast? Why didn't the airport respond to the news? Where are the pictures?

-Draco

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The guy has an IQ of a retard. He just fooled the UFO community into paying some money for those videos. He made a fortune on them.

Mod edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use � Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14-12-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Could you post a link to where you started your topic.....you mentioned it but the mod deleted your profanity and what not. I can't find the 'general chitchat' forum.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism
THis guy has been DEBUNKED in many threads on ATS, he has been seen pictured with WEATHER BOLLONS...BIG ROUND WHITE ONES in his hand....

He has been Debunked , but he hasn't been photographed with Balloons in his hands. That was another person in another state who simply resembled PY.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

very extensive thread here. lots of heated discussion. also a good way to spend a lazy day at work and learn a lot about various personalities on ats

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
So then how was he debunked? I'm not denying it I just want to find out!

Just noticed angry posted...Could someone just paraphrase for me. I'm being very lazy....but would you want to go through all those topics? If you have the info. I don't need a link or anything just an answer.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
to sum it up, yahweh is a con man and a criminal, a cultist and a hoaxter along the lines of l ron hubbard, jim jones, and barney!

reading through the thread are multiple accusations, lawsuits, and almost cold hard proof that the man is a bad person. he exemplifies my signature. he lives in las vegas, and if i remember at one point lance burton said he could duplicate anything that yahweh has done.

thats the short and sweet of it.

as for your doubt in the weather ballon theory, just think about any freefloating object that gets to a high altitude. the wind patterns at higher altitudes are erratic and swift, and can cause a low density object to move erratically to the naked eye. and even when there is no wind on the ground, a couple thousand feet in the air is a different story no matter what part of the planet you are on.

hope that helps!

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dracotic
Alright. I've seen U.F.O.'s but this just knocked my socks off!!! It was on ABC.

www.youtube.com...

mmm...

he was suppose to call down a mass public landing in vegas...

What happened to that?

whats that saying?

a sucker is born every minute, and a buck soon after?

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The man says he knew the OT in Hebrew, and yet he prays in English. Surely, the man would be able to pray to Yahweh in the language he claims he has learned the secrets from.

The first thought on my mind when seeing the orange object is that it's definetly a balloon. It's called the slight of hand trick, which magicians use all the time. When he has the camera man's and reporter's attention focused in on him, while he's "praying," someone in the park can simply release a balloon without anyone noticing.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
The guy has an IQ of a retard. He just fooled the UFO community into paying some money for those videos. He made a fortune on them.

Mod edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use � Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14-12-2006 by sanctum]

Somehow to me retard and fortune dont seem to go together. It he is indeed a fraud it would seem then that those who paid him his fortune are the retards.

Ex

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I cannot believe the response to this thread......

ABC picked the time & the place

Your saying he had someone throw balloons into the sky
that moved that way?

I am not sure what it is.and would sure love to see it first hand...

I'm on the fence here with this one!

I think he would be a perfect guy to pick to let everyone
know they're here.
He sure doesn't look like he has that big an agenda!

[edit on 12/07/2006 by Ex]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Why would it be so hard to have someone assist him? Even if ABC were to drive him to that location, it would not be hard for his assistant to follow the car and keep a low profile in the park, while the news crew had their attention focused on the guy.

No one "threw balloons to move that way," they simply released it into the air and let the wind current drift it. All the "prophet" had to do is spot it afterwards and claim it's a UFO.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
If he can make ufos appear, then for those who dibelieve, like me, how bout make them land, and have little green men come out of the saucer? He won't cause it's a scam.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Actually Radekus if you did your research, he claims this will happen in 2009.

Weather Balloons don't move like that. Also the airport wouldn't even respond to what it was, when ABC called.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
He was debunked several times.

He also turned out to be a racists lunatic.

Listen to this interview by him

theedgeam.com...

Scroll down to Prophet Yaweh

You'll see what I mean.

Also, read that HUGE thread on him. He is not what you think.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dracotic
Weather Balloons don't move like that.

Move like what, exactly? All it did was drift where the current took it. It looked like a simple orange balloon, not a weather balloon.

Also the airport wouldn't even respond to what it was, when ABC called.

Maybe because they had nothing on their radar and thought it was someone calling in a prank call trying to report a balloon.

[edit on 15-12-2006 by DJMessiah]

<<   2 >>

join