It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 legged transgendered deer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Thats what a hunter claims to have ` roadkilled ` , according to news report

if it really had 7 legs and 2 sets of genitals , i would wonder what mutagens it had been exposed too - and would be wary of eating it .

pitty they didnt actually upload any worthwhile pictures

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Yea well I think the Mothman is something along those lines....basically a mutated bird.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I looked at the title and said "no. No way!" But the picture was a bit more convincing.

However, it proves that the news reporter has no idea what the word "transgendered" means (it means "started out male but was surgically changed to be female.") The word they were searching for was "hermaphrodite."

Yeah, I know. I'm a picky lil' critter.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Well Paul Harvey talked about this at noon so it has to be true.

Seen this "hermaphrodite." in sheep twice.

Roper

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
More pictures of it:
www.fdlreporter.com...
And btw... it only has four legs.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   
hey thanks for the pictures TRAPED SOUL :

calling them " extra legs " is a freaking huge stretch

my opinion is they are the cervine equivilant of polydactylism [ having 6 fingers / toes ]

i should really read my own stories more rigourously before parroting the headline

BYRD :

hey , i womdered about the " transgendered " tah ... but hey thats whast they wrote .........mea culpa

PS : would an hermaphrodite be more likley to be polydactyl ?

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   

"It's a pretty weird deer," he said, describing the extra legs as resembling "crab pinchers."

"It kind of gives you the creeps when you look at it," he said, but he thought he saw the appendages moving, as if they were functional, before the deer was hit.

Ok, now that part is really creepy! Not sure if I would have eaten a deer that had moving crab pinchers. But he said it was yummy >> shiver. Not that I dont like venison, but for crying out loud it had extra, moving appendages!!! It could have come from some toxic waste dump or something.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The only thing weird about that quote is that he had enough time to see some minute, little things twitching..... as he continued to speed his car towards it.

I didn't see anything remarkable in the pics, and hermaphroditism is very common in nature.

top topics

join