It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Save Earth from asteroidal doom and win $50k

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Save Earth from asteroidal doom and win $50k.
www.theregister.co.uk...

I sure hope they have a better plan than starting a competition to save the planet. I mean geez where the heck is all of our tax dollars going to.
I just don't see the logic in building a billion dollar plane for war and offering $50k to some random person to figure out how to stop earths doom from an asteroid.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Come on people i'm sure someone on these forums can win this $50k and save Earth.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
50 thousand bucks for saving the world? Bump it up to 50 Billion dollars and that would be about par for Saving the Freaking Race.

EDIT: Oh yeah, almost forgot. I would also want complete exemption from Taxes For Life for me and my immediate family and anyone else I deem "part of my family".

[edit on 14-12-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I'll enter my idea, but it will take a lot of research first lol, I can't believe they are running out of ideas and need to do this.

jra

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
$50,000 does seem a bit low, but maybe you'll get a nice large bonus if your idea is ever used (and works).... yeah right... but still, this sounds like a fun thing to work on. Maybe I'll give it a shot just for the heck of it.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra
$50,000 does seem a bit low, but maybe you'll get a nice large bonus if your idea is ever used (and works).... yeah right... but still, this sounds like a fun thing to work on. Maybe I'll give it a shot just for the heck of it.

I would insist they name the system after me as well.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Of course if you do come up with a winning solution (and it's successfully used) there is that little Pulitzer Prize that's worth a cool $million

new topics

top topics

join