It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers access top-secret defence files

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   
There is a link for at least the first post. I found it easily with google...

And if there are no links as you said, where did you get them from??? E-mail??

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by TheBandit795]

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
63.74.13.36...&sid=a8a6b8339f778f7f1001c8e6d9f583e6
try to read before you assume

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by JodyFostersArmy]

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
And they're asking for exactly what I'm asking for.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Ok I have read them.

and the rebuttals below.

Lets start with some hard facts

1) I have read that stuff before on other sites on the net.

2) As allways - all the dates are pre 2001. Funny that - something seems to have happened in 2001 that stopped the production of pure fantasy.

3) Dates of "the ultimate disclosure" are always given as XX - so from 1987 to today no date is XX.

4) There are actually no Bona Fides as to source material - only allusions to "its all true"

The verdict of the jury - rehashed old material. I doubt even if the authors of this material in its original state even maintain their websites.

In the interests of "Deny Ignorance" i would suggest that hypeing material pre the Millenium Bug disaster Is at best shaky.

FWIW of course

Silk

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
nice link ,very interesting stuff ,scary if its true

AboveTopSecret.com - The Internet's Most Popular Conspiracy Discussion Forum

.navlink [
color: #ffffff;
font-family: verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif;
font-size: 10px;
line-height: 18px;
font-weight: bold;
text-decoration: none;
]

.navlink:hover [ color: #FF0000; text-decoration: underline;]

.forumlink [
color: #FF3333;
font-size: 12px;
line-height: 18px;
]
.forumlink:hover [ color: #FFFFFF; text-decoration: underline;]

.pagelink [
color: #ffffff;
]
.pagelink:hover [ color: #FFFFFF; text-decoration: underline;]

.side
[
font-size: 10px;
line-height: 12px;
font-family: Verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif;
color: #000000;
margin: 3px;
border-bottom: 1px dotted #808080;
border-top: 1px dotted #808080;
padding-bottom: 4px;
padding-top: 4px;
]

H1
[
font-size: 13px;
line-height: 17px;
font-family: Verdana;
color: #D0D0D0;
text-align: center;
]

.menu
[
line-height: 16px;
font-family: Verdana;
color: #D0D0D0;
font-weight: Bold;
background-color: #505050;
width: 194px;
margin: 1px;
padding: 1px;
]
.menu:hover
[
background-color: #A0A0A0;
color: #FFFFFF;
text-decoration: underline;
]

BODY [ SCROLLBAR-FACE-COLOR: #CC0000; SCROLLBAR-HIGHLIGHT-COLOR: #CC0000; SCROLLBAR-SHADOW-COLOR: #666666; SCROLLBAR-3DLIGHT-COLOR: #999999; SCROLLBAR-ARROW-COLOR: #FFFFFF; SCROLLBAR-TRACK-COLOR: #999999; SCROLLBAR-DARKSHADOW-COLOR: #444444; ]

Welcome to the Internet's most popular destination for news, discussion, and debate ongovernment conspiracies, cover-ups, UFO's, and other alternative topics.

Main Website Menu

Discussion Board

ATS News Portal

Aerospace Technologies

Government Agencies

Aircraft Projects

Area 51

Bases & Facilities

Extra-Terrestrials

Future Technologies

Human Experimentation

NSA's Echelon System

Star-Wars Programs

UFO's

Warfare & Weaponry

Weather Modification

Recent News ArticlesJFK Conspiracy Theories Still AboundTHE SCI FI Channel suing NASAWitch Sues Christians Under Controversial Hate LawsBody at coroner's office emits strange odor, five workers sickenedGen. Franks Doubts Constitution Will Survive WMD AttackSpace rock caused 'great dying'Three Sunspots Return, First Storm En Route!NASA Continues to Stonewall on Kecksburg: Newly Released Documents Raise More Questions, Say SCI FI and CFiLoud Booms Shake and Rattle CountyTHE BOYS IN BLUE AND THEIR LITTLE GREEN MEN

ATS SETI@home Team

Do you want to help in the search for alien life?

Join the AboveTopSecret.com SETI@home group FOR FREE and aid in the analysis of data captured by the Arecibo Radio Observatory!

To learn a little more about this simple yet intriguing analysis screensaver and to download the SETI@home program, click here.

Once you've registered with SETI, be sure to register with the AboveTopSecret.com team or else we won't receive any credit when we decode the big message!

Most Recently Active Discussion Board Threads

Forum & Thread
Views
Replies

Other Current Events:
China Threatens Taiwan Anew With Force

War On Terrorism:
So Who's the Real Threat?

Science & Technology:
Co-operative UK Twin Auroral Sounding System ( CUTLASS= British HAARP ? )

Secret Societies:
illumanati, bilderberg, masons & cabal... oh my!

Aliens & UFOs:
If aliens invade Earth....

Conspiracies in Religion & Spiritualism:
Who made who?

Weaponry:
Best trained in Hand-to-Hand combat...

Aircraft Projects:
The Hypersoar

HELP. "His number is Six hundred threescore and six"

Weaponry:
M16 may be in trouble

Weaponry:
Best Army

Aliens & UFOs:
explain what this is ?

War On Terrorism:
Patriot Act, has it affected you?

Political Mud Pit:
Does anyone here actually support Bush?

Predictions:
To any person that can predict the future...

Paranormal Studies:
Realizing you're in your dreamstate...

Aircraft Projects:
Fastest Aircraft in the World

New World Order:
Why is everybody afraid of the NWO?

Website-Related Discussion:
Frozen Time

War On Terrorism:
Case Closed: Saddam and Osama Connection

Signs from Heaven"

Science & Technology:
The whole Planet X theory

Aliens & UFOs:
UFO's are man-made?

Science & Technology:
Picture of flag on the moon

Political Scandals:
JFK: Case not closed

What's New @ ATS

Our board has grown to epic proportions. As we inch closer and closer to 5 million page-views per month, Click here to see our most recent amazing stats.

New Forums!
Our members voted and made their preferences known. Take a peak at our most recently added discussion forums!
Weaponry (Military weapons technology past, present, and future.)
Education & Media (Dicussion of methods of thought control and double speak.)
Predictions (Member predictions, links to and discussion of clairvoyant predictions.)

YELLOWSTONE SUPER VOLCANO!
A growing danger is building beneath Wyoming, a danger that could wipe out all life on this planet, yet seems to be covered up by "the powers that be."
Click here for our important research project.

Sling some political mud in our new forum, U.S. Political Mud Pit. Click here for the Mud Pit!

Blog, blogs, blogs, blogs, everyone loves a blog! Check out the main ATS Blog Blog for more information. ATS Blog Blog

ATS Board Activity Stats

ATS/BTS Posts, 24 hours: 

ATS Posts, 24 hours: 

ATS/BTS Posts, 7 days: 

ATS Posts, 7 days: 

New members: 24 hours: 

New members: 7 days: 

Total Board Posts: 

Total ATS Posts: 

Total Board Threads: 

Total Board Members: 

Our Newest MembersDarkMaster  SecretAgentAngel  fred  clairlin  Ruggeder  ZombieBite  tomrock  TwItCh  synth  thewitt  aquitaine  GodBlessAmerica   Recent Member BlogsATS Main Bloggger's Blogit's 3:30 sunday morning... by: kaoszeroM-16 is going to be replaced sooner than we all thought by: jetsetterBurrrrr it's getting REALLY COLD! by: mountainstar2 Tears Rolled Down My Face... by: darageMask Of A King by: maskedavatarCold weather and big winds are coming my way by: mountainstarpicture day in fury land. by: furyDaily Security News - 11/21/03 by: valhallWheres are f**king tax money Blair? by: monkMy review of the paris hilton sex tape. by: furyOk, this will give me nightmares for the rest of my life. by: furyInside scoops in the 'Kingdom of Nye' by: mountainstarTolerance for intolerance..a fools lament. by: astrocreepDaily Security News - 11/20/03 by: valhall-Qvwgq-sc-Sgxvbz-xkxinodxie! =\.- by: 10deadinside10CHIORNY ORIOL (BLACK EAGLE) Main Battle Tank by: russianthings looking good for my bro by: ktprktprFrom the Files of "Who gives a f**k" by: skadi_the_evil_elfSomeone Talk To Me!! by: 10deadinside10Action Cool News. The World in Crisis! by: astrocreep

CLICK HERE for the Internet's most popular conspiracy discussion forum

holy # batman

holy # batman

holy # batman

holy # batman

holy # batman

holy # batman

holy # batman

holy # batman

holy # batman

holy # batman

holy # batman

holy # batman

holy # batman

holy # batman

holy # batman

holy # batman

holy # batman

holy # batman

holy # batman

holy # batman

holy # batman

holy # batman

holy # batman

holy # batman

holy # batman

holy # batman

holy # batman

holy # batman

New Page 1

holy # batman

Above Top Secret - Military & Government Projects - Hackers access top-secret defence files

GMT: 23-11-2003 @ 02:38 PM  

Logged in as boomersooner [Logout] [Control Panel] []  

Member List | Search | FAQ | Todays Posts | deny ignorance | ATS FASTchat | Complain | Upload | ATS Store

function c2()
[
window.open("ats-chat.php","atschat2","width=720,height=460,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=no ,copyhistory=no");
]

| Settings | U2U | Buddies

Above Top Secret 3.0 » Military & Government Projects » Hackers access top-secret defence files

SUBSCRIBE FAVORITES

signature
Spiceland Entertainment.com, home of DJ Spice!!!
Party People Org
"clearly there is no reason to simply deny the existence of God based upon Newtonian Conclusions." -- Toltec
"After all, a prohecy is merely what is *likely* to happen if people don't change their ways."- MidnightDStroyer

profile find posts send U2U

JodyFostersArmy

Mood:
ATS Points: 328

ignore vote

posted on 17-11-2003 at 08:58 PM Post Number: 258256 quote
63.74.13.36...&sid=a8a6b8339f778f7f1001c8e6d9f583e6
try to read before you assume

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by JodyFostersArmy]

TheBandit795

Mood: Holland win!!!
ATS Points: 15890

posted on 18-11-2003 at 06:25 PM Post Number: 259795 quote
And they're asking for exactly what I'm asking for.

signature
Spiceland Entertainment.com, home of DJ Spice!!!
Party People Org
"clearly there is no reason to simply deny the existence of God based upon Newtonian Conclusions." -- Toltec
"After all, a prohecy is merely what is *likely* to happen if people don't change their ways."- MidnightDStroyer

Silk

Location UK

Mood: Curious
ATS Points: 7197

ignore vote

posted on 18-11-2003 at 07:03 PM Post Number: 259836 quote
Ok I have read them.

and the rebuttals below.

Lets start with some hard facts

1) I have read that stuff before on other sites on the net.

2) As allways - all the dates are pre 2001. Funny that - something seems to have happened in 2001 that stopped the production of pure fantasy.

3) Dates of "the ultimate disclosure" are always given as XX - so from 1987 to today no date is XX.

4) There are actually no Bona Fides as to source material - only allusions to "its all true"

The verdict of the jury - rehashed old material. I doubt even if the authors of this material in its original state even maintain their websites.

In the interests of "Deny Ignorance" i would suggest that hypeing material pre the Millenium Bug disaster Is at best shaky.

FWIW of course

Silk

signature
We Serve the one

boomersooner

Member Is Online

Mood:
ATS Points: -168

posted on 18-11-2003 at 07:28 PM Post Number: 259874 edit quote
nice link ,very interesting stuff ,scary if its true

outsidethemilkglass

Mood:
ATS Points: 197

ignore vote

posted on 18-11-2003 at 07:35 PM Post Number: 259883 quote
very scary, and I think i've gotten to the point where I wish I didn't have a brain and that I didn't think for myself and I thought my country was
perfect and there were no conspiricies, but oh well

signature
You have to step outside the box to look in.

profile email find posts send U2U

VanishingPoint

Location The Nevada Desert

Mood: Shifting
ATS Points: 278

ignore vote

posted on 18-11-2003 at 08:43 PM

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
very scary, and I think i've gotten to the point where I wish I didn't have a brain and that I didn't think for myself and I thought my country was perfect and there were no conspiricies, but oh well

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   
That's some weird stuff, but it sounds like something concocted by a college student in his/her spare time. A little less than half sounds plausible, but the rest seems too good to be true.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I rarely believe any tell all papers such as these. I also don't believe that the government would put their SAP files on an open network, thats just asking for trouble. Everything is either on hard copy or on a closed network, and locked up TIGHT.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Wowhackers Busted - Largest Internet Hacking Ring Uncovered
Leaders Face Arrest for Sharing 2.6 Mil. People's Personal Data
11-19-2003 1:32:18 PM CST -- By Byun Duk-kun Korean Times

The Korean National Police Agency (NPA) announced on Wednesday that they have exposed an Internet site of professional hackers with more than 4,400 members. The police filed arrest warrants for two members of the group, including the leader of the group who is suspected of having organized Wowhackers, a group of professional hackers, while booking 11 others on suspicions of illegal hacking of government office Internet sites as well as those of private companies. The leader of the group, identified by his surname Hong, is also suspected of having deleted all the stored files and data of their past work from the group�s Internet server while he was under police investigation. ``We are still trying to find evidence showing that they actually made intrusions into Internet servers,�� Lee Byong-ki, police chief in charge of the Cyber Terror Investigation Team at the NPA, said during an interview with The Korea Times. Lee said they have already secured enough evidence to indict the two leaders of the group on charges of violating the personal information protection law.

The 24-year-old leader allegedly gathered a group of professional hackers who won various domestic and international hacking contests to establish a Web site of hackers in May 2000. The group then illegally broke into Internet servers of more than 90 government offices and private firms to steal personal information of more than 2.6 million people and posted them on their Internet site. The professional hackers attracted a large membership by teaching their members the latest hacking skills and posting classified information about government offices and private companies. The police are also still trying to find out whether such illegally obtained information was used in non-cyber crimes. The group is also suspected of breaking into the National Tax Service�s Internet server. Although cyber crimes, including hacking, have been a major growing national problem, this is the first time the police has discovered such a large group of organized professional hackers. ``There were two main leaders of the entire group and 17 top professional hackers called `wowcodes� who would each manage some 20 professional hackers with little less sophisticated hacking skills. Those 20 hackers are called overheads and they in turn each manage hundreds of ordinary members of the Internet site,�� Lee said.

The police also are pointing to the group�s well-organized structure as an example that cyber criminals are becoming more organized. ``This shows how cyber criminals are growing in numbers as well as in organization,�� the police chief said. He also argued the criminals were getting younger. Out of 13 people who were arrested, eight of them were in their teens while the rest were in their 20s and 30s. The number of cyber crimes has reached over 52,000 as of the end of September, according to the NPA. Hacking constitutes almost 20 percent of all crimes committed online. Lee argued there were a high number of hacking cases, because the Internet server managers of private firms as well as government offices have little awareness of security measures and their importance. ``They need to understand that as soon as their server is connected to the Internet their information is exposed to hacker attacks. If their information is sensitive or classified, they need to keep them separately and update their security patches regularly,�� Lee said.

Click here for the original story at the Korean Times ( story in Korean )

DoD

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
i would like to know how as it is impossible to break the security i tryed and got traced in about 20 seconds and i was fined $1500

top topics

<< 1   >>

join