It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Ufo Vid I Have Ever Seen In my life !!! Must Watch

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
hi. all i saw on the video was a white dot jumping around. is this the video that your talking about?? surely not.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
hi. all i saw on the video was a white dot jumping around. is this the video that your talking about?? surely not.

Surely it is.

Originally posted by subject x
Don't put much stock in videos like that one.
I made this one just now in about a half an hour, and I'm a total amateur when it comes to CGI.

www.youtube.com...

All it needs is voices dubbed in and some blurrier compression, and there you go.

That's essentially what the video is lol only they muddied the image up a lot more, I said in my Fake UFO Abduction thread That video evidence does NOT constitute proof.

If you want to see how easy it is to fake a real UFO video(much better than this0 check out the thread in my signature.

Even if the video is real, it doesn't mean that what they were taping and watching was an alien craft like the dialogue assumes.

Ex

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I took a screen print in the video

made a negative and blew it up a hair........
This is what I see

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
sorry but I just dont see anything here. Im a aircraft repairer and Ive taken vids of aircraft flying at night and this vids reminds me of that.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Since when has the US military been equiping their aircraft with plasma beam weapons? If there even was an exchange of ordinance by aircraft what was probably seen were tracer rounds. But with all the talk of the "alien craft" dropping and descending, makes me think that it was an illuminated target drone in arrested freefall (either using a parachute or gliding wing) being shot at to test the gun accuracy of the military aircraft. But of course you would have to be able to see something other than a white blob in the sky to determine that. What a terrible shame that the camera was of such poor quality that it was unable to capture everything that the observers were able to see with their unaided eyes.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Wow what negativity? Gee I hope this black theme around here these days isn't fueling this?

I'm assuming here these videos are of one of the well known ufo watchers out west, if so then these videos are very interesting.

Of course we would all prefer a closer shot of the action but then again the show would not happen for the viewer either. There may be technical reasons why they could not get closer to the base of crafts.

In regards force fields and plasma beams I think certain members here need to do some searching on the net for even the modest efforts of the US military in these technical areas.

It would be nice to have informed critics.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Is it just me,
But Couldnt you do the those effects by playing with gamma and waving a round a lighter cause that truely looks like what they're doing

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
anglosaxon´s first remarks are my thougths as well regarding this footage.
Kind of dissapointment when the topic gives one high expectations.Anyways..
thnx for the contribution.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Can I have my bandwidth back please?

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Don't put much stock in videos like that one.
I made this one just now in about a half an hour, and I'm a total amateur when it comes to CGI.

www.youtube.com...

All it needs is voices dubbed in and some blurrier compression, and there you go.

well, no offense, but your version looks totally fake. the motion just flat out looks like it's CG.

the video was interesting. the sound was pretty hilarious. "c'mon, c'mon down. c'mon, 'cmon down"
interesting video though.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
As I stated earlir on this thread, the person filming this is quite credible, so I highly doubt he's 'hoaxing' or 'acting' anything. This guy has been documenting the phoenix UFO flap for years, and has come up with some amazing footage. I have both of his DVD's and they both contain some awesome clips. He has been on national TV and Coast to Coast radio. His name is Jeff Willes, and his web-site is

www.ufosoverphoenix.com...

While folks might not be impressed with the above clip, that is not grounds to be calling the guy a fraud.

BTW, that's not him talking about 'force fields'. LOL

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
As I stated earlir on this thread, the person filming this is quite credible, so I highly doubt he's 'hoaxing' or 'acting' anything. This guy has been documenting the phoenix UFO flap for years, and has come up with some amazing footage. I have both of his DVD's and they both contain some awesome clips. He has been on national TV and Coast to Coast radio. His name is Jeff Willes, and his web-site is

www.ufosoverphoenix.com...

While folks might not be impressed with the above clip, that is not grounds to be calling the guy a fraud.

BTW, that's not him talking about 'force fields'. LOL

Having a bit of skepticism about the video or any video is a healthy thing I think, but I think most of the hostility towards the video is because of the sensational title of the thread. People are getting sick of sensational titles that fall through. While technically the thread's title is a form of opinion it is still sensational.

I wonder though, this guy may or may not be credible I wouldn't dare say since i know thing of him, how much money do you think he makes off of those DVD's?

[edit on 12/10/2006 by JackJuice]

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by zooplancton

well, no offense, but your version looks totally fake. the motion just flat out looks like it's CG.

No offense taken. Like I said, I'm a total amateur in CGI.
I was just illustrating the point.

I'll keep practicing, though.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

That is obvious. I notice noboby gave you a single vote!
But I must confess, you probably did a better job than I could. There are some videos out there though that are clear and in broad daylight...those are the real thing!

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

www.youtube.com...

But I must confess, you probably did a better job than I could. There are some videos out there though that are clear and in broad daylight...those are the real thing!

I don't know if your joking with that last statment but I would contest that because they are clear and in daylight does not make them the real thing

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackJuice

www.youtube.com...

I don't know if your joking with that last statment but I would contest that because they are clear and in daylight does not make them the real thing

The reverse is also true, that just because a video of a ufo is at night and appears to be nothing more than a dot in the night sky, this does not mean it isn't a genuine ufo.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

The reverse is also true, that just because a video of a ufo is at night and appears to be nothing more than a dot in the night sky, this does not mean it isn't a genuine ufo.

I concure with your assessment, however in order for me to truly believe that it was. I would want footage of the same event at the same time from seperate locations along with multiple eye witnesses of said event. That in my opinion would be solid evidence, not proof, but evidence.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PapaHomer
makes me think that it was an illuminated target drone in arrested freefall (either using a parachute or gliding wing) being shot at to test the gun accuracy of the military aircraft.

Ding Ding Ding! Sounds like a winner to me.

Think about it. These objects apparently appear on schedule. Reference the statement, "they told us to get out here right after 9:30".
Who operates on a strict schedule? The military.

I was thinking a targetting flare due to the flickering and the fairly rapid descent rate (the general illumination flares I usually see over the Avon Park Bombing/Gunnery Range are brighter and descend slower.)

Combine those factors with the proximity to military action and descent in the same area, and a military exercise seems the best bet.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
i have made my own counterpoint to this , and other " ufo lights / blobs in the sky " vids .

comment @ my thread

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackJuice
I would want footage of the same event at the same time from seperate locations along with multiple eye witnesses of said event. That in my opinion would be solid evidence, not proof, but evidence.

Yeah, that would work for most objective enquirers. It would be even better if those multiple witnesses had taken polygraph tests and passed them. I believe that was done with the witnesses to the Phoenix Lights. Not sure though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join