It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Proof of Aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Based on extensive study of the modus operandi of those groups allegedly involved directly with aliens, it's clear that absolute proof of aliens (if they exist) will not be released to the general public until such time that it fits with the agendas of those that keep a firm lock on the information.

There is substantial evidence for the existence of intelligent entities other than humans. There are thousands of reports and photos. History contains it's own clues to add probability to the idea. But absolute proof will not be found here.

Anyone that does any amount of research in this field should realize this fact early on. Therefore, it does not make sense to demand proof when someone presents theories. Nor does it makes sense to add "Opinion" or other such descriptions to a thread title since this should already be implied by the very nature of the subject.

Based on this, to demand proof of aliens or proof of an opinion about aliens can only be construed as an attempt to derail a thread which is not in keeping with the rules or spirit of this site.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I absolutely agree with you to a point. ATS is all about the discussion of many subjects that can never be proved nor disproved. At the same point, adding such a word as "theory" or "opinion" to a thread; tends to bring people such as myself more quickly to the thread than topics such as "Absolute Proof of Aliens." Despite reading it, thread titles such as that (I know the satire was intended) are a huge turn-off for people such as myself. I am generally much more inclined to read a thread with a title such as Theory:... simply because it implies the OP is willing to discuss ideas beyond dogmatic beliefs. I believe in Extra-Terrestrial intelligent life, but I am similarly interested in the opinions for or against. Not in someone who posts something and will only continue to beat you to a pulp with a claw hammer if you disagree with their idea. Web-based discussion....key word discussion.

Arm of Geddon: This was not against you, I was simply ranting at your original idea and running with it.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
And I agree with you. Threads that say "Absolute Proof" are also not appropriate and add to the problem. There is no proof available to the general public at this time. Meditation, channelling, or reading websites with horrible html is not proof of anything. It may be proof to an individual but it cannot be verified.

The happy medium is no "absolute proof" posts so all posts in this sub-forum can be considered "evidence" or "opinion" depending on which area the topic is discussing. And no posts demanding proof when it's obvious it doesn't exist or is unavailable to any of us.

If we were to add "opinion" to titles the only posts without it would be ones that show photos or documents as evidence. From what I can tell there are many more posts concerning opinions on agendas, races, and other such intangibles. Therefore, it would be quite cumbersome overall to put "opinion" type descriptions as the majority seem to be just that.

That's my logic behind it anyway.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
there is absolute cold hard evidence in the form of alien dna. It was given to a man during a somewhat sexual encounter with two alien women. Unfortunately any talk of sex brings out the chimp in most people so the case cannot be discussed here.

The dna came in the form of some blonde hair given by a blonde alien. But dna tests showed that type of dna has only been found in very rare black haired chinese people. So it's a paradoxical dna strand!! Brilliant huh. That's all I know about it.

So Absolute proof has been given but it is r rated so it cannot be discussed. Sad I know

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
there is absolute cold hard evidence in the form of alien dna. It was given to a man during a somewhat sexual encounter with two alien women.

where did this encounter occur ? i am curious how he allegedly came into posesion of a hair sample , and zero other evidence ?

if the encounter occured in the mans home , or some other location he could revisit / retain control over - then the two " alien women " would leave a gold mine of forensic evidence - skin cells , bodily fluids , fingeptints on hard surfaces etc etc

The dna came in the form of some blonde hair given by a blonde alien. But dna tests showed that type of dna has only been found in very rare black haired chinese people. So it's a paradoxical dna strand!! Brilliant huh. That's all I know about it.

unless a hair has the root attached , its DNA value is zero - analysis of hair cross section etc can provide some clues to the identity of its doner - but they are very broad generalisations .

i will have to look up a few things - but i would need a cite for this " lab report " - DNA profiling costs £480 / test here [ United Kingdom ]

so why was the dna tested , and by who ? why can we not see the report ?

further - the claim of a " blond hair " with DNA that can only be posesed by black haired chinese , just sounds too glib to me - can we actually determine hair colour from DNA ?

blod haired [ natural ] orrientals do exist - they are rare . thats even ignoring the possibiloty of dying / bleaching

but it begs the question - if this DNA analysis is correct -

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   
well it was odd that the blonde alien woman was with a dark haired oriental looking alien woman and they were speaking in telepathy to each other. So they could be sisters

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   

well it was odd that the blonde alien woman was with a dark haired oriental looking alien woman and they were speaking in telepathy to each other. So they could be sisters

and you accused others of being unable to discuss the issue you raised seriously ??

chuffing hypocrite

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
Based on extensive study of the modus operandi of those groups allegedly involved directly with aliens, it's clear that absolute proof of aliens (if they exist) will not be released to the general public until such time that it fits with the agendas of those that keep a firm lock on the information.

It's very suspicious that all the alien craft and bodies fall neatly into the hands of certain military forces, while the billions of civilians across the world never find a ufo or bodies and put them in their own news media.

There is substantial evidence for the existence of intelligent entities other than humans. There are thousands of reports and photos. History contains it's own clues to add probability to the idea. But absolute proof will not be found here.

well we have Darwin's "theory" and millions accept that as concrete proof. We need a working theory about the aliens as well so we can move on. Even if there are lots of missing links.

Anyone that does any amount of research in this field should realize this fact early on. Therefore, it does not make sense to demand proof when someone presents theories. Nor does it makes sense to add "Opinion" or other such descriptions to a thread title since this should already be implied by the very nature of the subject.

People want a pill that will reveal the truth to them. Or they want cold hard proof handed to them on a platter. They will die of old age before they ever see cold hard proof.

Based on this, to demand proof of aliens or proof of an opinion about aliens can only be construed as an attempt to derail a thread which is not in keeping with the rules or spirit of this site.

yes there is no intelligence behind the demand for proof on the web like this

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
there is always a demand for proof in this site, thats why this section is here in the first place.the question for "truth of fiction (if it exists at all)"..has merit.

proof postive is the most sought after goal of the whole entire conspiracy theory agenda. The aristocratic soothsayers that are the vast incumbant of the community..less here than others..destroys alot of credibility of a prestigous quest for truth. the point I'm trying to make is stating if you believe or not believe is irrelevent. Only true proof, which we all can share...like footage or an actual broadcasted encounter could spur such vorocity into a old dried tomato.

Just because someone says its real doesn't mean it is. we can (and have) talked hours about galactic federations or mutilated cows...it's not a matter if one has an opinion but, if that opinion is a correct choice we all can make..not just what our own minds and hearts believe...but, everyones.

[edit on 8-12-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
to demand proof of aliens or proof of an opinion about aliens can only be construed as an attempt to derail a thread ...

I never feel bad about it when I come into a thread and ask for the evidence (not necessarily proof). I'm not in church, after all. Or IS this a church? I figured this place was a "deny ignorance" seek-after-the-truth kind of place. That implies inquisitiveness, poking holes in stories to see if they deflate (or if they resist having holes punched), and not just believing and accepting things because it feels more polite.

If my neighbor tells me he has a mermaid in his pool that he's married to, I'm not going to ask him how his wife is doing and go along with it. I'm going to tell him I don't believe him but might if he could show me the pool (with the non-invisible mermaid). Or gather some DNA and have the major university in town analyze it (where I could *independently* go to inquire after the results).

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sophismata
I never feel bad about it when I come into a thread and ask for the evidence (not necessarily proof). I'm not in church, after all. Or IS this a church? I figured this place was a "deny ignorance" seek-after-the-truth kind of place. That implies inquisitiveness, poking holes in stories to see if they deflate (or if they resist having holes punched), and not just believing and accepting things because it feels more polite.

I'm talking specifically about demanding proof when it's obvious there is none. Those posts are quite obvious as opposed to posts that ask for evidence when the OP forgets to provide it.

To deny ignorance also entails reading someone's post as it was presented instead of distorting it and then taking that distortion to an absurd level by comparing it to unquestionable belief.

If my neighbor tells me he has a mermaid in his pool that he's married to, I'm not going to ask him how his wife is doing and go along with it. I'm going to tell him I don't believe him but might if he could show me the pool (with the non-invisible mermaid). Or gather some DNA and have the major university in town analyze it (where I could *independently* go to inquire after the results).

To deny ignorance also entails reading someone's post as it was presented instead of distorting it and then taking that distortion to an absurd level by comparing it to unquestionable belief.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by waffleprime
there is always a demand for proof in this site, thats why this section is here in the first place.

If proof existed for the general population then it would have already been presented here. How old is this site?

the question for "truth of fiction (if it exists at all)"..has merit.

My point is that if suddenly someone came on here with a thread and they have proof they would present it. It's not here. Logic then dictates the everything in this subforum is either evidence or opinion. Therefore, demanding proof or saying you have proof without providing anything hurts the discussions.

Evidence: A thing or things helpful in forming a conclusion or judgment

Proof: Evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true

proof postive is the most sought after goal of the whole entire conspiracy theory agenda.

Depends on your viewpoint. The most sought after goal from the other side is to keep people divided at every possible turn. And it works.

The aristocratic soothsayers that are the vast incumbant of the community..less here than others..destroys alot of credibility of a prestigous quest for truth.

It's hard to argue with that I admit. But that is not the only division that's been created to keep the truth seekers from coming together and getting the truth they seek. Present a radar video and someone will say it's atmospheric anomolies. Present a picture and someone will say it's photoshopped. Present an official document and someone will say it's forged.

We can't even agree that demanding proof when there is obvious lack of such is a futile endevour.

the point I'm trying to make is stating if you believe or not believe is irrelevent.

I completely agree.

Only true proof, which we all can share...like footage or an actual broadcasted encounter

That is not true proof. It is evidence that points towards something true. There will always be counter arguments for every piece of evidence found.

could spur such vorocity into a old dried tomato.

At this point, in the UFO/Alien psych op, the only thing that could do this is mass visitation. The UFO community has been running in circles for decades. And there always seems to be newcomers that are willing to keep the treadmill going.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The proof that everyone is searching for is only going to be your very own personal encounter with a UFO or alien. A video shot and photo is no longer enough, neither is a handful of testimonies from military, aviation, navy and government personnel. If you see a UFO and can be sure of it, then thats all the proof you need. But I think genuine sightings are rare.

I am going with Robert Dean's explanation of the cover-up because this is something I have always "sensed" and had at the back of my mind. I just know it. He said "Its not about them but its about us", basically, the aliens put us here - or atleast manipulated the genetics of early man. If the world was to discover this I think many would freak out.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   

So Absolute proof has been given but it is r rated so it cannot be discussed. Sad I know

This is a prime example of the other side of the coin Baphomet79 brought up. Absolute proof given to one person is not absolute proof for a community of truth seekers.

Saying this and not presenting it hurts the discussions. Hair DNA is not R rated either.

At the same time, you could post the lab results and someone will debunk it anyway.

Does anyone understand what I'm getting at here? I know Baphomet79 does.

With this thread I was simply trying to find one thing that we can all agree on as some start of a foundation. But yet the words are distorted so argument and division ensues. It seems that even to find one common thread is a hopeless endevour too.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Probed- they are never going to see it on a platter because it's a prison, just tell them. For the most part, they don't want us to know. Because once you know that, then you start trying to figure out how to get off of it lol.

Probed, do you ever just get sick of the alien issue? I've been on this forum for a little over a year, and have seen the same information presented, the same types of photos, the same theories (well not entirely) presented all over again. With most people, waking them up will take an experience, and even then they might be skeptical and brush it off as a dream.

By the way, are those bars on your avatar?

Join the club

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
As soon as you have an alien land in your back yard, I'd say that you have absolute proof... At least for yourself.

If you have a UFO that decides to hover over a football stadium full of people for the entire game then the people in the stadium would have proof.

Until then I don't know what would be considered proof. Photos can be faked. Movies can be faked. I just don't know what kind of proof would be believable to most people.

It's kind of like religion. You have to take it on faith until you have a religious experience of your very own.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
While I attempt to avoid mentioning it....yet again....I can no longer keep my mouth shut. Probed are you off your meds? Perhaps had a 20+ pound object dropped on your melon from at least 5 floors? Or more likely a 13 year old that wasn't nursed? (I silently hope you just post as a form of entertainment for you and your friends, not that you actually believe the bile that spews out of your voice-box.)

I know this thread is about considering everyones opinions and approaching them with your own opinion. This thread was in NO WAY attempting to prove or disprove the existence of extra- terrestrial life or their DNA in hair follicles between alien sisters. Why do you insist on attempting to hijack nearly every thread remotely related to ET's with your inane ideas; do you honestly believe more than 2 or 3 people on ATS actually take you seriously when you post such garbage?

Well that was my own little attempt to hijack the thread for a minute or two, continue on.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
As soon as you have an alien land in your back yard, I'd say that you have absolute proof... At least for yourself.

If you have a UFO that decides to hover over a football stadium full of people for the entire game then the people in the stadium would have proof.

Until then I don't know what would be considered proof. Photos can be faked. Movies can be faked. I just don't know what kind of proof would be believable to most people.

It's kind of like religion. You have to take it on faith until you have a religious experience of your very own.

Ok ...so what would make you believe?
lets try a what if..
What if you had one of those helio cameraphone devices and snapped several photos of a UFO and uploaded them to your myspace right away, and some other people were there and did the same and there are several photos by several different people on several different myspaces who didnt know eachother?
What if during the superbowl halftime show a UFO lands and aliens get out(better to look at than janets boob:lol
?
what if you had a live videocam on the web and it captured several hours of a UFO?
just some things I was thinking about.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
if they landed right in the middle of the superbowl, what more proof could their be, especially if they stuck around to visit everyone.. fox news interviews, CNN headline news. I'd think something that extravagant would be broadcasted on a 9-11 standard, cartoon network and hbo airing the event 24/7...if it happend like that...the world would know. the search for proof would be no more. the truth would be given then, only then with dallas 3rd and 10.

if there is a truth.

"the internet was on fire" -christopher walken

[edit on 9-12-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Im not sure what the point of this thread is, are you saying that no matter what
evidence that a person may have, they should not post it here because it wont be absolute proof to you?

who are you to say that?
Its also only your opinion that all evidence that is out there is proof that aliens
exist, while other people dont believe.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join