It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Minutes to ask GWBush 1 question, what would it be ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Scenario:

A Group of 'Pro-life' 'Pro-Enviroment' humanity loving hippies have kidnapped the president of the USA.
He is tied up, at a secret location, blindfolded in a small room.
This group is allowing all members of society to have 5 minutes with the president alone, to ask him anything they want.
You must be 5ft away at all times, and only direct vocal communication is allowed.
What do you ask the most powerful man in the world?

ill begin!

George,

When you learnt of the impending terrorist attacks in 2000/01, you must of felt secure in the understanding that you could ensure the USA and its corporate structure could BENEFIT from them, if they were allowed to occur.
Being you have now followed through with that belief, and put your country, and all of western civilisation in a very dangerous position, with no achievable goals...

How exactly has the moralle, and the attitude of your government changed, knowing you allowed the situation to get this far thinking it would benefit you, but now realising it has become completely out of your control, and only getting worse.

****** Now please, before all you start ranting and raving about the impossibilties of the president being kidnapped, or the chance hippies would be invovled, or even the chance that bush would be able to understand such a complex question... this is called a scenario. its meant to trigger idea's in your mind you'd never usually think of. Please do not come here screaming about the shear stupidity of such a situation occuring.

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
id ask how it felt to control the world and have the final say to declare war. how it feels to be a man and control the destiny of the world, almost as if you were god himself

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I would like to ask at what point in time did he become aware of the U.S. governments staged plans for 911.

The follow-up would be: What was the reason to this false flag action?

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
*removed inappropriate comment*

[edit on 7-12-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
George,

would you mind If I used your 'approved' interrogation techniques to get the answers I feel benefit my position?
After all, they are humane, according to your defense services.

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
"Mr. President, I have 50 U.S. Marines outside this very door, the only question is how much would you like them to suffer?"

Don't flame now, I'm only bringing balance to this thread. Life is all about balance.

Ex

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
" Mr, President,
Was your election to office a complete fraud,
with the help of Diebold,
delivering Ohio and other states,
with an executable
file inside of the Master memory chips that count the votes??"

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackJuice
"Mr. President, I have 50 U.S. Marines outside this very door, the only question is how much would you like them to suffer?"

Don't flame now, I'm only bringing balance to this thread. Life is all about balance.

Well i cant find the edit button i felt i need to clear up a major type I meant to say

"Mr. President, I have 50 U.S. Marines outside this very door, the only question is how much would you like the hippies to suffer?" I don't want marines to suffer just hippies

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Geez, just one question? Well, I gues it depends if I thought he'd answer truthfully or not, too. Some stuff I know he'd lie on.

I think I'd ask him whether there really is an NWO or not, at leas to the best of his knowledge. (assuming he had to tell the truth) If he could lie, probably any question I'd want to ask him would be pointless.

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hippies, as we all know and trust.. have a plethroa of 'AweSumdrugzzdoooood'
so im sure a truth serum could be injected, inhailed or smoked one way or another.

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackJuice

Well i cant find the edit button i felt i need to clear up a major type I meant to say

Wow, thats a good point.....

where is the edit button?

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Like he's going to tell the truth? He'd only come back with one of his "bumper sticker" sayin's.

Oh wait, how does it feel to be known as the village idiot, Mr. President?

That's fair enough.

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
George,
Why do you spend more time in crawford texas on vacation than you do actualy doing your job?

(Can I poke him with a stick for the rest of the time PLEASE?)

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
*after wiping the drool off his chin, since he is without handlers*

Why, exactly, does the presidency need a $100k a year expense account on top of a quarter of a million dollar a year salary?

Jon

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I would ask

How often do you use the Internet? Do you have a email account? Have you ever participated in an online discussion board such as ATS ??

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
"Do you have fond memories of Brownsville, George?"

either that or..

"How you like me now?"

Depending on my mood at the time.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Wow, wyrdeone, there's a story behind that I take it?

care to elaborate?

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Well for WyrdeOne, I'm originally from Texas. Brownsville is the most southern town on the Mexican border next to Matamoros, Mexico. Basically the last place on earth you want to do something bad while entering the U.S.....WyrdOne continue haha.

Unlike the majority of the responses, I am mixed about Bush. I guess my question would be about his military service record. I have always been curious about all the accusations and misconceptions. Definitely interesting, but I swear if I see Kerry's ugly PT mug here.....well I likely won't do anything but post one snide remark for a useless reason.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Oh, there's a story there alright, but this is neither the time nor the place to tell it.

Anyone who's interested can find a substantial amount of information, and new leads, with just the information I've provided.

I don't mean to be a tease, it's just that I don't want to derail your topic.

I'll look around and see if I can find a thread around here discussing the topic.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Did you really think PACs America would work, or were you just out to prove that a half-wit cocane head could dupe the whole World?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join