It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Minutes to ask GWBush 1 question, what would it be ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by balon0
I would ask

How often do you use the Internet? Do you have a email account? Have you ever participated in an online discussion board such as ATS ??

Good point!

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I would probably ask him how he got started in politics and if it was his life long goal to be President or was he just in the right place at the right time?

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   
George...

When are we going to get Deadly serious about eliminating our need for Oil and Making Alternatives mainstream ?

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
"Can I speak to the person that looks after you?" *pats him on the head*

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
"What's 2 + 2?"

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
"How does it feel to turn one of the greatest countries in the world to one of the worst countries in the world?"

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
"Mr. Chancellor, my I offer you some pretzels?"

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
''As a man that has the power to destroy the planet, why, oh GOD why, do you release a video of you talking to your dog like a moron?''

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindzi
"How does it feel to turn one of the greatest countries in the world to one of the worst countries in the world?"

amen,

How do you take the world super power from a loved and respected nation with a good ecnomy and a bright future..
into something people are scared off, and fearful of further war.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
any last words before i drop a bomb on the building and bury you for good

also if i was allowed close i would just personaly want to bitch slap him and then shoot him

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
"Have you anything to say before the court passes sentence?"

And then, "Lethal injection, hanging, or firing squad?"

I know... it'll never happen... but I can dream. And these are the only questions worth asking that useless oxygen thief.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
"If I get you out of this, can I have a job? I would like to be the ambassador to Aruba, or Germany, or France. Or any other cool country."

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
"What did you know, and when did you first become aware of it?"

...for starters

M 32.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I got a few very good questions to ask Mr. Bush if given the chance.

For Starters...........

The only way that you could have won the Election in 2000 and 2004 was to have stolen the Election. Governor Bob Taft of Ohio in 2004 and your brother Jeb in 2000, with the help of your supporters at Diebold, both rigged the elections so that you and your Republican criminal buddies, i. e. Cheney and Delay, could retain power in Washington so that you could screw over the American people and the election process which was set in stone by our forefathers. Can you please explain to me how you and your backers stole the elections both times?

When you first heard of the attacks on 9-11, why in the world did you just sit there in that classroom for seven frigging minutes while your countrymen were dying? It is your job and duty to protect the citizens of this country. That is something that you failed to do Mr. Bush and you should be punished for it. You could have, could have and should have left that classroom right after Andrew Card said that to you.

I have the entire 1st Armored Division, 1st and 2nd Brigades, standing right outside this door as we speak. Do you really want for this fine people to suffer for something that you knew was a mistake all along? Do you want the families of these soldiers to suffer for something that you lied about?

When you were first advised that Katrina would strike the Gulf Coast between New Orleans, what was going through you're mind? Don't give me that "we're gonna help them and we weren't prepared for it" excuse. You knew good and well that total evacuations of the New Orleans area on the North Side of the Mississippi would have been the only option for people to get out. Why did you sit there in that monkey style fashion that you are sitting in now and do a good bit of nothing?

And last but not least.

Why on God's Green Earth did they have to give you the football?!

[edit on 12/14/2006 by gimmefootball400]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Walk in to the room, sit down, look at him for 2 minutes (in silence, respect for the wasted lives of British and American Troops) and say.

I had one question to ask you, but it does not matter anymore.

Get up and walk out.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join