It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails whats the real purpose

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I have been watching Chemtrails for the past year now, but i do not know what there real purpose is. I have read many different reasons why they are done, what does a mixture of heavy metals and calcium do to the body?

I would also like to add, i became convinces or chemtrails after seeing to US tankers flying in formation at night spraying and a few minutes later coming the opposite way still in formation spraying. A hour later the sky was riddled with numerous chemtrails

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I do not know the main purpose, I don't even beleive in chemtrails.

BUT from what I've heard, the purposes of chemtrails include:
Population Control
HAARP research
Weather control
Reflecting UV light
To stop global warming

I would also like to add, i became convinces or chemtrails after seeing to US tankers flying in formation at night spraying and a few minutes later coming the opposite way still in formation spraying. A hour later the sky was riddled with numerous chemtrails

How do you know they were US tankers? And how do you know it wasn't completely diferant planes just flying through the same Jet way?

[edit on 5-12-2006 by PisTonZOR]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
what would be the reason to circle around numerous times? and there not following the commercial flight paths

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   
On of the problems with the chemtrail conspiracy theory is that there seems to be no general agreement on what is being sprayed nor why this spraying is being carried out.

Makes it rather difficult then to prove one way of the other ...... Maybe it's time for the conspiracy believers to sort themselves out and finally decide exactly what it is that they believe in?

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Its to keep us sick, to keep buying medicine.

Morgellons?

[edit on 12/8/2006 by Termite197]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by foreskin_of_liberty
what would be the reason to circle around numerous times? and there not following the commercial flight paths

Holding patterns or a military exercise containing AWACS aircraft do that, exactly that. What is so weird about that?

AWACS:

HOLDING PATTERN:
*ARgh, photography website is down. I'll post the pics ASAP.

[edit on 8-12-2006 by PisTonZOR]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by foreskin_of_liberty
I have been watching Chemtrails for the past year now, but i do not know what there real purpose is. I have read many different reasons why they are done,

The real purpose, IMO, is to try discover what electromagnetic forces are being introduced into American skies by foreign powers... America has long been lost the strategic edge in it's competition with the former USSR and Russia inherited all the means to retain their strategic power without all the trappings ( the republics and military equipment they no longer needed ) that were only weighting down their economic and political reform efforts.

You will find the technical details in the work of Tom Bearden and a lay person's summary in the work of Scott Stevens. It seems Scott just recently typed up a quite extensive summary so start there!

what does a mixture of heavy metals and calcium do to the body?

They basically create 'lines' in the sky that can be monitored ( due to their metallic component) by satellite's for hour to hour updates on how weather systems are being changed or directed. Accurate weather can not longer be fore casted in the US any other way.

You are by no means alone and don't be discouraged in your investigations by people who tell you that you are not seeing what you clearly are.

Stellar

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX

They basically create 'lines' in the sky that can be monitored ( due to their metallic component) by satellite's for hour to hour updates on how weather systems are being changed or directed. Accurate weather can not longer be fore casted in the US any other way.

Eh?

Contrails enable satellites and computer models to measure and forecast atmospheric pressure, temperature and moisture?

Edit: in any case, I though 'chemtrails' usually spread out to form sheets of cirrostratus ....... so there'd be no lines anyway

[edit on 16-12-2006 by Essan]

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Eh?

Contrails enable satellites and computer models to measure and forecast atmospheric pressure, temperature and moisture?

Once again i think i made it clear that these trails are used to keep track on ARTIFICIAL forces being introduced into the skies above the USA. The normal equipment obviously still work but predictions based on that assumes that all the forces active in the atmosphere came about by their interaction with others which has not been the case in the USA since the early 70's.

"Q: Let me ask you specifically about last week's scare here in Washington, and what we might have learned from how prepared we are to deal with that (inaudible), at B'nai Brith.

A: Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a false threat under the circumstances. But as we've learned in the intelligence community, we had something called -- and we have James Woolsey here to perhaps even address this question about phantom moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves."

So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important.

DoD News Briefing
Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen

The link is apparently down at this time but it did work two weeks ago...

The director of the Russian geophysical observatory of the Russian Meteorological Service, A.Voyeikov, says that the process of making a weather forecast for Russia, the USA, Europe and Canada is much more complicated in comparison with other states. "Atmospheric processes are not stable on these territories, and cyclones may occur absolutely incidentally," Voyeikov said."

Modern technologies unable to predict weather changes

Although hurricane forecasting is an inexact science, an investigative series by The Miami Herald suggests it could be considerably more accurate if the National Hurricane Center's equipment functioned better and its research efforts were bolstered.
The newspaper's study of 45 hurricanes that have struck land since 1992 indicated significant failures of buoys, weather balloons, radar, sensors and aircraft that hindered the tracking of nearly half of the storms. Forecasters are, in the words of one science officer, "forecasting blind'' because of inadequate funding and -- to a lesser extent -- misallocation of resources.
Budget constraints that grounded the center's uniquely equipped Gulfstream jet, coupled with critical data lost because of computer crashes, may have caused forecasters to fail to predict damage from Hurricane Katrina in South Florida and delayed evacuation warnings to New Orleans. Missing weather balloon readings, malfunctioning observation stations and a failure to fly planes equipped to measure wind speeds may have contributed to an inability to anticipate the power of Hurricane Charley when it shifted course and slammed into Punta Gorda, Fla., killing 35 people.
Hurricane researcher Mike Black told Herald reporter Debbie Cenziper that putting proper equipment in place could improve hurricane tracking by 20 percent and intensity forecasts by 50 percent. That could save lives and many times the needed outlay in economic losses, especially in an era of increased hurricane activity.
Congress needs to set aside more money for hurricane forecasting, and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration needs to do a better of allocating resources.

Indystar-Forecasting trouble

So what's wrong with their forecasting abilities and why do they not fix the equipment and or spend the money required to do so as they used to? Do these systems no longer help in prediction or are they now employing the method i suggested?

Edit: in any case, I though 'chemtrails' usually spread out to form sheets of cirrostratus ....... so there'd be no lines anyway

They do obviously spread out but as you can see from so many pictures this rarely happens before one can see interesting forces at work in the areas where these trails appear. If you have not even seen the lines these condensation 'trails' ( yeah) forms then you should not be accusing me of not studying this topic matter.

Stellar

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me how to tell the difference between a "Chemtrail" and a contrail.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I have actually heard a theory that the chemtrails are to reduce the effects of global warming. While that may sound like an altruistic purpose, many will have a different opinion of it if it is discovere that the chemicals actually contribute to illness and disease.

This is really a subject that never interested me too much, so I am no where near an expert on it.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Condensation of water occurs in the upper atmosphere. This water turns to ice crystals in the upper atmosphere, which then forms Cirrus clouds which filter the suns radiation. So yes, they may help to prevent global warming. Can someone please tell me what a "Chemtrail" is?

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
These are chemtrails..

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
No they are contrails. However there may be a bit of misunderstanding here. Do you think Chemtrails are different from Contrails and if so why and how?

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
If there is any difference between them,I don't know what it is. However, like I said, this is a subject that never interested me too much, so I cannot be considered an authority on it.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I will make you an expert on them. When a aviation engine burns hydrocarbons it puts out exhaust, this exhaust consists of Carbon Dioxide and Hydrogen Oxide (Water). This water in the exhaust saturates the air, and then due to the low temperature at 36'000 feet (-50 celcius) it freezes, this is why there is always a gap between the formation of the trail and the plane, because the water has to cool to freezing point to become visible. So really the trail behind the aircraft is water vapour that has frozen and is called a contrail (condensation trail).

To put it simply a chemtrail is a phase used by paranoics who feel the aeroplane is spraying them with some form of mind control chemical (or something else ridiculous along those lines). Just as everything is to them, it is part of a deep and wide ranging world government conspiracy to hide aliens. When actually it is just water.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by paulwilliamaskew
I will make you an expert on them.

No one can make anyone else a expert on anything and since when do you have a to be a expert to arrive at the truth? Experts may have the odds on their side but heck i did not see the experts of 1000 BC come up aircraft carriers now did i? A 'expert' is nothing but what the establishment of the time calls someone that agrees with their current conventions on what reality seems to be at the time; which really is not saying much taking into account the history of the sciences.

When a aviation engine burns hydrocarbons it puts out exhaust, this exhaust consists of Carbon Dioxide and Hydrogen Oxide (Water). This water in the exhaust saturates the air, and then due to the low temperature at 36'000 feet (-50 celcius) it freezes, this is why there is always a gap between the formation of the trail and the plane, because the water has to cool to freezing point to become visible.

Well here is a few 'experts' who do not agree with this view...

Keeping these caveats in mind, the following major results have been obtained from the model simulations described in this paper.

* Long-lived contrails cannot be explained by the amount of water emitted by the aircraft. Although we have not performed a simulation in an atmosphere that is subsaturated with respect to ice, it is quite obvious (in comparing results from runs 3 and 8) that persistent contrails can only form in an atmosphere that is supersaturated with respect to ice.

ams.allenpress.com...(1998)055%3C0796:LESOC%3E2.0.CO%3B2

So according to at least this paper the ammount of water in the exhaust just does not play a part in contrail formation and such formation are in fact mostly related to the RH factor.

So really the trail behind the aircraft is water vapour that has frozen and is called a contrail (condensation trail).

Agreed and this i why i believe the following to be accurate.

One unique type of cloud is manmade. Contrails occur when exhaust from jet engines condenses. A narrow line of moisture makes up the contrail. Winds eventually dissipate it; in some instances conditions permit the contrail to survive for many minutes (their straight lines do distort). Contrails are believed to affect weather by raising both short and long-term temperatures (one estimate is for about a third of a degree per decade). Here is a MODIS image taken over the southeast U.S. on January 29, 2004 showing a large number of contrails (at times more than 2000 planes are over the North American continent at any one time):

rst.gsfc.nasa.gov...

The condensation trails (contrails) that form in the wake of high-flying jets are another interesting example. These cylindrical clouds have variable lifetimes and water concentrations depending on environmental conditions. In some cases the contrails can persist for many minutes. But they do slowly diffuse, much like the smoke plume emitted by an acrobatic aircraft.

www.sciam.com...

Contrails are linear cloud features comprised primarily of ice crystals that are produced from the emission of water vapor and particulates from jet aircraft exhaust into ambient air. Contrails form as a result of the relatively warm aircraft exhausts mixing with the cold ambient air of the middle and upper troposphere. Since most aircraft cruise at altitudes of between 10 and 13 km (typically the 300�100-mb layer), the temperature at contrail level is typically -40�C or colder (Beckwith 1972; Gayet et al. 1996). As a result, most water droplets are thought to freeze spontaneously after contrail formation (Pilie and Jiusto 1958; Boin and Levkov 1994). Once a contrail is produced it typically will last only a short time if the ambient humidity is low, and may never be evident from ground level. Only during a unique range of favorable conditions will contrails persist and spread, both horizontally and vertically, producing a cloudlike sky.

ams.allenpress.com...(1997)036%3C1211:AEMTPW%3E2.0.CO%3B2

To put it simply a chemtrail is a phase used by paranoics who feel the aeroplane is spraying them with some form of mind control chemical (or something else ridiculous along those lines).

Actually the term are used by hundreds of thousands of people to mean at least a dozen different things and most of these people are regular people who noticed that instead of blue sky summers they are now getting overcast summer days a few hours after multiple planes flew over....

Just as everything is to them, it is part of a deep and wide ranging world government conspiracy to hide aliens. When actually it is just water.

If you think the persistency of condensation trails have anything to do with the amount of water emitted by the aircraft ( to say nothing of where you believe this water comes from) you are rather badly informed and should probably reconsider pointing your fingers in so many directions.

Stellar

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Chemtrails are obviously real as I have seen them and photographed them,, 'believing" is a faith condition and this is not relevant , they are real,, their purpose?
Many purposes are put forth,, and it is not paranoia when someone or group is really targetting or rather accomplishing many STATED AGENDAS of varous gov't groups/think tanks,, skeptics are ok as long as you do the research,, "non-believers" I have found are as ignorant or worse than "believers" who do not research the data,, or look up in the sky..the people who refuse to look at the data because they have the prejudice that is too far out,are so small minded they probably couldn't handle the truth anyway,, The Truth is Always stranger than fiction,, let's get beyond this and get to the solutions,,

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Yes, I've heard this too and here's where:

Google Video Link

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I've no proof one way or the other what the real reason is for spraying chemtrails over our countries.

But there are four main theories.

BTW, the residue from these chemtrails has been collected and tested and contain amounst other things:

Fine powdered Aluminum, barium particles (radioactive), benzene (cancer causing chemical) dried HUMAN blood cells (? virus?).

Now, the theories:

Climate modification. This is also the 'official reason' given. The idea is that the Alu dust speads out in the upper atmosphere and reflects solar radiation back into space. Sounds plausable doesn't it.
Effectively a giant mirror to reflect the suns rays.

Fine until you realise it has the same effect on heat made on earth! Heat made from human activity on earth has the same trouble escaping through the atmosphere as the light and heat coming from the sun, so what you use to 'pay Peter', you have to 'rob from Paul' as it were.

Whether or not there is a net gain in heat reduction overall is uncertain.

I'm not even going to go with the 'trying to poison us all' scenario, simply because there are much more secretive, invisible, and faster ways to kill us all off. So for that reason alone, i don't feel this has meriit.

My personal theory is this.

The world, it seems, had gone Big brother crazy this last decade, and i'm not talking about the TV show.

Has anyone heard of 'SMART DUST' before?

This is said to be based on metamaterials (nano scale engineering).
We're talking about surveilance devices so small, that one cannot see them with the naked eye!

Dust particle sized microphones and sensors, in their billions could be 'sprayed' over a town, county, region or even continent. The devices operate anything upto a few months, before having to be replaced.

So we have constantly active spy devices, as small as a grain of dust only visible under high powered microscopes. Delivered and placed by...yep, you've got it, spraying from aircraft!

I think chemtrails are nothing more than practice runs at deploying this technology. The barium (radioactive particles) and the Alu arew both trackable via radar and satelite, to monitor disperal patterns.
This would explain the various and varying patterns these things are sprayed on. i.s. checkerboard, loops, lines etc. They are testing which dispersal pattern is the most effective at deploying the 'fake or practice smart dust' at optimum concentrations.

Could be an explanation.

They are not about to go on record saying " yes, we are actively testing systems of eavedropping and covert surveillance, that is invisible, impossible to avoid, either inside buildings in the car or in the countryside. Whereever our smart dust spy tech goes, we will be able to actively monitor".

With the hoopla over tapping citizens phones and email, this tech would not go down too well if it was openly admitted.

spikey.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join