It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo /Star Children

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
System-busters...I like that. A lot more than "Indigo Children"

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
..and in the eighties, the teenagers of this persuasion were refered to as "New Wavers".

I find this funny becaus ethey grew up to experience the so called "Alternative Revolution" of the 1990's in their college years.

And yeah - I was a "new waver".

I think the music scene referes to them as "Emo" (short for "emotional") these days.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by iceofspades
System-busters...I like that. A lot more than "Indigo Children"

I think so too. I am going to go study the 'Indigo Children' site tonight just to check it out for the fun of it, cuz I have heard of people like 'us', but not in the name of the Indigo Children.

I also just wanted to say, this is probably the best thread I have been on the site so far. I have not been a member very long but everyone seems to be on the same page and were wise and truthfull with their thoughts, not a fight type thing.

Anyway I'm off to the Indigo site, just to check it out. This is the first time I have heard of people like us as Indigo Children so I want to at least know something about it.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I see no harm it does to other people, I mean if people want to believe they're indigo, go let them, but like many people said stay a heck of aways from them, they are just craving attention, they were deprived off.

I mean if they are focusing all of their energy on saving man kind, well they may as well do that, but let them find their own ways, and like a said before, just stay out of it. You are what you believe, you can do anything you believe you can do.

Oh yeah, and I've notice alot about the indigo trend, people claim they are indigo and we're sent here to save the world!! Yet, they never tell you how they will save the world, just that they will when the time comes. See, that there annoys me sooooooo much!! I don't know about you guys, but that to me proves there anything but indigo. I mean how are they suppose to save mankind, if they have an idea as to how to do so!!

note: I apologize to the people who claim they are "indigo" on this forum, this comment was quite rather harsh, and I apologize for it, but I shall speak my mind. I do acknowledge you guys as people...that is all!!
Cheers!!

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I am one of 'THEM'', and I wasn't offended. You point is very valid. I am still in the earlier stages of my development so I am no expert on how other people progress. I did go to the place that someone earlier had listed. mission-indigo.com...

I don't want to blab forever but to me it seemed like they want to do the right thing, but they are already having problems that any Group will have over time. Basically this group is having a debate over whether they should be listed as Indigo's and Crystalines and all the people who are not True Indigo's or Crystalines be listed as something else. I forgot what the name was, (MUDBLOOD'S would be a good one, ha ha ha).

The people who are in charge of the site declared that anyone interested should be considered the same per the goal is to spiritually progress and we are all the same and anyone can progress, that is why the Indigos-Crystalines were sent down here anyway was to help their fellow people to progress if they want the help to progress to the 5th dimension when the earth shifts to the 5th dimension so people could go to the new earth and they would have to be at least 5th dimensional beings in order to do it.

The argument of he TRUEBLOOD'S was yes we want to help and yes they are the same, but technically they aren't the same per we are pure Indigo's-Crystaline's and have special duties to protect the planet and the organization needs to know who is who.

From what I read it was about 50/50 on what the TRUE Indigo's and Crystalines thought about it and the other side that said there should be no different titles they are all the same.

I stopped yapping finally. I'm not going to even give my opion on it, per I think it should be pretty obvious. I learned a lot today, it was cool, but I still don't know a damn thing. I would not join any group of any organized beliefs-religions-cults. I will share my opinions and beliefs etc...

As for the people who say they are here to save the earth but don't know any details about how they are going to actually do it. That is probably not the best way to express your thoughts to someone. I don't know what to tell you about that. I am making the rules as I go, and making up my own mind about things. No more living the lie!

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
every one has a light quotient.

Indigo's allready resonate on the frequency the earth is moving towards in this new age of aquarius.

they are like pioniers, came at forehand, to lead, I guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join