It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Searching for answers?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
A lot of you have had some things happen that you don’t fully understand. Maybe it scares you , or worries you. Maybe it has led you to spend hours on the internet trying to find answers. Desperately trying to find someone who understands, and knows first hand what you are going through. For the longest time, I have sat here and watched. When someone would post their questions and I knew they were ready to learn I would send them a U2U or have an IM conversation with them. I have done this for years. Now, there are so many of you . Every day, I see more and more of you, and I know that there are at least 10 times as many who are searching, but too nervous to speak. A few days ago I was reminded how important my job as a teacher is. I was reminded of that place in the bible, where it says if you have gifts you are only truly doing Gods work if you get out of your house and help everyone.

About a year ago, a member here by the name of Hounddog wrote this a strange metting and a reacuring dream!! it was brought to my attention. I got in touch with Hounddog and I helped him to understand his dreams. After that, he seemed to have fallen off the face of the earth. No word from him…..until a few days ago. He sent me a U2U asking me if I remembered him and asking me to get in touch with him. So I did. He said that after our discussions, he understood, and chose to follow his dreams which led him all over the country , Canada, and Mexico. Of the 12 people that were on that list he is now down to 4.

After Alex, which you can read about in the above link, a gentleman who was a lawyer approached him. He gave him the proof he needed so he could start accepting that this was indeed real. That followed by a woman who - like all of them had said - she had seen him in her dreams, and was supposed to give him a message. She told him that he was stuck between doing two things. That it was not a curse, but a blessing and it is very important that he do it. After that, his dreams led him to New York. While he walked through Central Park, a homeless man sitting in the grass said his name and that he had been expecting him. He said this with out ever looking at him. After a small conversation, he told Hounddog that he was good at reading people but that was no longer enough. He told him that he was going to give him a gift. That he needed to look in his eyes and no matter how uncomfortable, he was not to close his eyes or look away. The man proceeded to place his hands on his shoulders, and looked him straight in the eye. Hounddog said that when he did this, he never saw the mans eyes, only a bright light. And that it did hurt, but did what he was told and kept his eyes open. When the man was done, he disappeared, and Hounddog was left with what was quite a gift. He could really see people. Not just able to tell if they were good or bad, but what their intentions were, and what kind of people they were. Later he discovered that not only his way of seeing people had changed, but his eye color as well. He went back home and his dreams told him to go to California. Specifically, to drive, not fly. On his way, he stopped in Arizona at a gas station. Where a gentleman in the gift shop approached him and gave him the gift of telepathy. He told Hounddog that he was given the gift a long time ago, and was told that he would need to give the gift to someone else. He was told he would know this person by looking into his eyes. That person was Hounddog. On his way home from California, he stopped in New Mexico, where he was approached by a Native American woman and her daughter. Her daughter translated for her. This lady gave Hounddog an arrow. She said it was her Great Grandfathers who was a medicine man. The arrow was for warriors who were gravely ill but were still needed. it was for protection and healing. She told him that he was going to have a huge roadblock. That he needed to be patient and not let it get in the way of his journey.

There were two others, one told him to be careful of who he trusts....that someone will betray him, and it will have grave effects for everyone. The other told him to always be careful of what and how he does things, because his actions will affect everyone.

It is important to note that he never approached any of these people. They all approached him, and knew who he was. After he came home, he went to the Dr. and found that he has a brain tumor. The Dr. has given him 6months to a year.

His experiences are inspiring. They have reminded me just how important it is for me to do my job and teach. That is why I am starting this thread. I am going to start explaining how things work, what to listen for, how to pay attention to it, and what to do about it. I know that you have a lot of questions. I will cover as much as I can. Please try to understand that some of the answers will not be short and simple. It is a very complex web. I just pray that I do my job well and give you the understanding you are looking for.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Lesson 1

Everyone is connected. That goes for the ones you can see and the ones you can not. Every action no matter how small or insignificant sets off or changes a chain of events.

Many of you have had a dream that comes true or have experienced de ja voo. Some of you have had a dream of a major event perhaps even an end of the world scenario that you worry about. When I started here on ATS, I posted several of my dreams. There is something you need to understand about these. These are the most likely outcomes. But they can change. Sometimes, it only takes one person. Someone who listens to that voice, and takes another path no matter how bumpy it looks. Or someone who makes a decision that is based on certain experiences in their life. Experiences that at one time they cursed God for. Experiences that finally make since.

Many of you have been spooked by your own thoughts. Perhaps those thoughts came true. Maybe someone you hadn’t spoken to in a while called you after you had been thinking of them. Or maybe a decision you made (one that made no sense at the time) ended up saving your life or that of a loved one. It is amazing what happens when you listen to that voice in your head. I know that for many of you it seems to be happening more and more often. Maybe it has caused you to start believing in things you never would have thought of as more than fiction or an imaginative sci-fi story 10 years ago. But what is it, and why is it happening?

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Lesson 2

What is it.

When you read a book quietly to yourself, you hear the words in your head. They are not your thoughts, and it is not your voice, in fact, there is not a sound made, but you hear the words as your read. This is what it sound like.

It is like a thought you hear, and when you think about it you wonder why in the world your thinking about this or this person now. What a bizarre thought. Up until this point you most likely have blown it off to an over active imagination. This is the voice you need to listen to. A lot of times, it will come with or be just an emotion. One that, again, makes no sense. You were just fine there is no reasonable explanation why you should feel this way. Well, its not you. These are the things that are coming from someone else. These are the things you need to try and pay attention to. Either there is someone who needs your help, or someone is trying to help you.

At first it can be very difficult to concentrate. It is out of habit that you override these thoughts with others in attempt to make sense of it. It is the same way with dreams. If you just relax and stop trying to change it, you will be amazed with what you find. For now, try to keep a little notebook and pen handy. Write down these thoughts no matter if it is a word or two, and even if it seems silly. Keep it by your bed, and write down the first thought you have when you wake. It is easier said than done, but well worth the trouble.

Lesson 3

If you think you are going insane, your not, and you are far from alone. If it helps, note that insane people think they are the only sane people on the planet.

I will continue posting more “lessons”.
Let me know if you have any questions.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Lesson 4

Feeling other peoples pain physical and emotional

Most all people have been taught certain meditative ways to deal with pain. The one that most people are familiar with is separating the pain from their bodies. Where you concentrate on the pain being pulled away from your body so that it more like an object you are dealing with rather than feeling. Unfortunately, most people forget to deal with it. They stop at the disconnecting part. Well, when they do that, they unknowingly give it to someone else. We like to call these people psychic garbage cans. That is why a man will pick up his woman’s pregnancy pains, or why your knee might start hurting when a friend or family member has injured theirs. I am going to try to teach you another way so that the negative energy does not keep bouncing from one person to another. If you are in pain, or feeling another persons pain, while meditating, focus on pushing this pain into a funnel, or tornado of sorts. Focus on it coming out the other end as pure white light or pure water. Your pain will greatly improve if not disappear completely.

This is a wonderful technique for those of you who have or emotional pain or are beginning to notice that you are taking on someone’s emotional pain/ depression as well. If you find yourself experiencing someone else’s emotional, it is because that person just can not take it anymore, and is fighting desperately to heal. If you are picking up their pain, it is because you are capable of helping them. You can do so with this meditating technique.

(this technique was taught to me by AngelaLadyS)

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

After he came home, he went to the Dr. and found that he has a brain tumor. The Dr. has given him 6months to a year.

It's the closeness to death that makes these people have such miraculous lives. Their powerful guardians stay close to them on the earth plane and arrange all sorts of spiritual things for them. Often it is to show the people left behind that the person was living proof that there is a life after death. For we all must die sooner or later. Personally I can't wait.

I was watching Hamlet yesterday and these words stuck out so i'll post them for you.

To be, or not to be- that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them. To die- to sleep-
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heartache, and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to. 'Tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. To die- to sleep.
To sleep- perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub!
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause. There's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life.
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
Th' oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,
The pangs of despis'd love, the law's delay,
The insolence of office, and the spurns
That patient merit of th' unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? Who would these fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death-
The undiscover'd country, from whose bourn
No traveller returns- puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all,
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought,
And enterprises of great pith and moment
With this regard their currents turn awry
And lose the name of action.- Soft you now!
The fair Ophelia!- Nymph, in thy orisons
Be all my sins rememb'red.
link

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I agree - teaching is so important. knowlegde is worthless if we can't share it and use it.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
First let me say, this is a beautiful thread concept mrsdudara.

So many positive points.

Originally posted by mrsdudara
If you think you are going insane, your not, and you are far from alone.

preach it sister!

i have a thought i would love to share about the word "insane". i think some people may find this useful:

Insane means to reside within one's own mind.

So, if another person were to judge someone as being "insane", wouldn't the person judging have to be within the "insane" person's mind to observe that they are residing there? And if the person is judging another person as "insane", then wouldn't they have to be OUT OF THEIR MINDS?

thought some may like that.

Originally posted by mrsdudara
If you think you are going insane, your not, and you are far from alone.

perfect.

no one is alone. and no one is a loan.

Great Thread mrsdudara. thanks for sharing your thoughts. and thanks for choosing to be who you are. many appreciate your efforts, i am sure.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Lesson 5

Those darn bodiless people.

Spirits, ghosts, whatever you want to call them. Most people grew up thinking of them as fairy tales. However, now, more and more people are beginning to understand that they are indeed real. Though most people do not care to admit it. Either they are afraid of what other people will think of them, or they are afraid of the unknown. They try desperately to get proof. Not sure if they are trying to prove it to themselves, or to others, they go to some strange levels trying to find any physical proof they can. Something to say “see, I’m not going crazy”. Why? You see first hand what happens, why does it matter weather or not you are able to prove it to someone else.

Trust yourselves.

Do they talk to people? Yes. It kind of falls under the telepathic category. There are many things they will do to get your attention. They will move objects, but only the more obvious ones. Perhaps it will disappear momentarily only to show up after all your attention is focused on that object. They are trying to make it as obvious to you as they can. Sometimes (most often in my situations) they will mess with electronics. My digital clocks will change time, my iron will not work, my microwave will not heat anything, my computer will go out, my phones will act up, and my lights will all burn out. Yes it can get irritating sometimes. In most situations they will mess with as much as they can until you understand what is going on. For those of you who are new to this, they will then take a break. They don’t want to scare you. After you reach the point that you understand, and you believe, then they take it a step further. They will do it in a way that proves to you with out a shadow of doubt that this is really happening.

After that, they try to communicate. They will try to do this many ways. Smells, sounds, thoughts, and emotions. Either while you are awake or while you are asleep, which ever is easiest. How to figure out what they are trying to say to you is the same no matter if it is a dream or while you are awake.

Scents are the first thing they will typically try. The sense of smell triggers memories and emotions. Jot down in your little notebook, the scent, the memory and the emotion, or who it reminds you of.

Sounds. Short and sweet, you will hear things before they happen. For some reason, people are more comfortable hearing things that will happen rather than seeing things that will happen.

Emotions. This is the most important one especially for dreams. If you feel that you are having dreams that are important, then the number 1 thing you need to focus on are your emotions in that dream. More times than not the will aid you to see what ever is needed so that you can feel a specific emotion. Yes, write down your dream. But also write down IN DETAIL how each part of it made you feel. Then write down ANY lessons you learned.

After all this, they will most likely try to communicate with you. For listening to this person, (also goes for your guardian) follow the instructions in lesson 2. They will also try to show you things. Maybe what they look like, or an event they want to warn you about.

So, how does one see this…. Well, think about your oven. While thinking about it, you can see what it looks like. Even though it is not in front of you. That is pretty much how you will see them or what it is they are showing you.

If they are trying to warn you of an event, they will give you some sort of proof before hand. They will show you something or tell you something that - for someone who is not used to it - could freak you out a bit. Proof comes in many ways. Too many to list really. All I can tell you, is that you will know for sure when it happens. You might want to deny it at first, but try as you may, it wont work. When this happens, you just know it is true. When you argue with yourself about it, it will seem as silly as arguing that the sky is not blue.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Esoteric Teacher, thank you so much for your kind words.

Insane means to reside within one's own mind.

So, if another person were to judge someone as being "insane", wouldn't the person judging have to be within the "insane" person's mind to observe that they are residing there? And if the person is judging another person as "insane", then wouldn't they have to be OUT OF THEIR MINDS?

no one is alone. and no one is a loan.

I really love that.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Lesson 6

Warnings

What’s the point? Why all the doom and gloom? There is nothing YOU can do about it…….right?

Wrong.

Life is such a delicate web, and every person is connected. What you do, or how you handle a situation, directly affects others and their actions.

Perhaps it was a personal warning. When “it” happens, you are not surprised. Somehow, you just “knew” it was going to happen. The one thing people fear the most is not knowing what is going to happen next. Because you “knew” (either just a feeling, or perhaps a dream before hand) you are able to handle the situation with more grace than you would have otherwise. When the situation - whatever it may be - happens, you skip the panic stage and immediately take action. That alone directly affects everyone around you.

And, perhaps it is on a larger scale. Several people have had, what many like to call “doom and gloom” dreams/predictions/prophecies. So what is the point of those? Is it to prepare people? Is it to warn people to run and hide? And then the more intimidating thought…..Are you supposed to do something about it? Well, that is a personal decision. No matter what happens, you always have a choice. I think, that if you stop searching so hard for the whys, you will know in your heart what to do. As far as natural disasters go, there is nothing you can do to stop those, and many people wont listen to you. BUT if you told people, and one person did listen, would it be worth it to you to save that one life even if 100 people called you a weirdo in the process? But when it comes to disasters that are a result of personal decisions, what can you do about that? When you see it, you see something large that kills many people. How can ONE person defeat a bomb? Or an airplane? How can ONE person keep Texas from being blown off the map? What ever the case may be. Well, stop looking at the main event, and look at the before hand. Remember that it is only one or two men that make that happen to begin with. They are doing it because someone told them to. Bottom line is that either way, it comes down to ONE person. That is how powerful ONE person is. Stop thinking you are insignificant. All through history, everything that happened, it all comes down to ONE person influencing someone else.

So, why not tell your story? Why not influence as many people as you can with your story? Even if that person thinks you have gone mad, they are influenced, and they just might make a different decision based on what you said. A decision that will set off another chain of events.

Just because you saw or heard the warning, does not mean it is set in stone. What you do about your personal warnings is up to you. Just ALWAYS remember how powerful ONE person is. Remember that each and every one of us is far from insignificant. And don’t think you are less significant if you don’t receive a warning. Maybe you needed to hear it from someone else.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
If there is something that I have not covered well enough or yet that you have a question about, please ask. Send me a U2U if you would rather. I would love to help you in any way I can.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I'd like to add a few things.
One is pertaining to the information some of us get that seems to come from nowhere in particular, yet is inspired by some one or something. This information (99% of the time) comes when we are teaching. Or at least for me it does.

If I want help, if I need information, if I want a better understanding of something - the very best way for me to attain a high understanding and to 'get info' is to help or teach someone else.

To search for answers for myself is most often without much as far as results. But when I am earnestly careing about another person, when I am wanting to help or teach - bam! The info comes.

The other thing... I don't remember. I'm sorry, I'm sick and my head is foggy.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I have a dream...I have had it so many times. It usually happens everynight for a week and tnhen nothing for months; followed by another week or so of this dream.

I posted the dream on another post in BTS and nobody responded to it so I am taking your invitation and asking for your help. I will post exactly what I did in that other post.

Originally posted by spines
The scariest dream which I have had is one which repeats itself in cycles. If I have it I will usually have it repeatedly for days and then not again for months.

It goes something like this: I am in a rock quarry that is, in reality, near my house. I am, like I used to when I was in high school, climbing on the rock ledges that surround it. There is a girl that nobody knows on a ledge near the top of this, now in my dream, impossibly tall quarry and my parents are yelling for her to come down.

As I watch from about 100 feet away --I am at this point moving towards her but never etting any closer as tends to happen in dreams-- a thick bolt of lightening strikes her in the chest and the second it hits her she screams. The instant the scream starts I am jolted awake with the feeling of falling into bed and like someone has punched me hard in the chest where the girl got hit.

Freakin wierd dream that leaves me sweating and actually in physical pain.

Thank you for your help if you can. If not, thank you for reading.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I am adding to the dream post which is above this as per request of the OP.

Hmm, well...from what I can remember (as I think about this all the feelings come more or less rushing back) the feelings I have change throughout the dream. I will try and organize this so it is easier to read:

a) As the dream starts off I can't remember much as far as feelings are concerned. It seems to be just normal every day, ho-hum nothing spectacular feeling.

b) Once we see the girl and my parents yell for her to come down (they obviously know who she is yet I have no idea) the feelin I get in the dream changes quite a bit. I start to feel unsafe. I do not feel for the girls safety but rather for my own. It is like I feel whatever fear she is or should be feeling...it is really unsettling.

c) As soon as she is struck by the really thick burst of what appears to be lightning and screams I am forced awake. The feeling at this point is the most unsettling because I am no longer dreaming and it physically hurts my chest...like someone punched me hard.

As far as smells are concerned: none that I can remember. My sense of smell is more or less put on hold when the panic and then the physical pain begins.

As for sounds:

a) When I am seeing the girl and my parents are yelling to her I hear them making noise but can not understand their words. Like a muffled yell. I run towards her and their yells get louder and more clear (not further away sounding like they should).

b) When she gets 'struck' the sound is exactly like lightning hitting near to your house. It is a loud, almost deafning noise which is then completely erased when the girl screams. Her scream takes over where the crackling got cut off (it only lasts a split second as this is when I am forced awake).

The only other things which I can relate to make the dream clearer are:

a) The sky is empty of clouds and the lightning seems to be something else...lightning is the only word to describe it though as it is a bolt of something which sounds like lightning and comes from the sky...but I am certain it is not lightning.

b) The feeling of fear for myself (like I said, I am not afraid for her but I am afraid in such a way that it feels like I am the one in the situation she is in) is overwhelming. It is almost consuming and only trumped y the pain in the chest as she is struck.

c) I have no idea who the girl is...I can see her features kind of but it is always different (taller, shorter, blue eyes, black hair, blonde hair, brown eyes, etc...). It seems that it is always a different girl in this same horrible circumstance.

That is all...if you need anything else let me know.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I am very glad you posted your dream. It is a prime example of how what you see is only a fraction of a dream.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but going off what you said, this is what I think.

You have reached a point in your life where you fully understand that you are responsible for your actions. What ever path you choose to take from here decides the rest of your future. Something that has you stressed out a bit. Your life has changed, and that change comes with some adjustments on your part. Rebellious days are over. When a person reaches that point in their life, they also tend to realize just how much they need their parents guidance. Sounds to me like you are a little scared about this change in your life, and are starting to wonder if you can do it. I think you should have more faith in yourself, but I am sure that will come in time. You have to prove to yourself that you can do it, and I am sure you will.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Thank you very much for the reply, but I have one question: is the intense physical pain I feel in my chest after I wake up just a result of my mind making my body feel what it thinks I should be feeling or is there something else at work here?

I am inclined to think it is mind over matter but I am interested in hearing your thoughts.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
That is what I think. If you are even the slightest bit worried though, then go to your Dr. and get checked out. Maybe you are having some sort of medical issue. If it was happening to me, I would think mind over matter as well.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Great thead! i'm honored to be mentioned in it! Your right on every level, you MUST follow your instincts...whatever it says in you...no matter how "insane" it may be. You were my first "teacher" without having that discussion with you...i may not be where i am now, which is blessed with many gifts...some of which i didn't understand at first. but with enough patience...faith....and trust in yourself....many, many, things will open up, and many questions that naw at your mind....will be answered. If theres anything i can do to help...or any questions that i can answer let me know...i'll defiantely be reading in on this thread!

p.s. just so you all know...my brain tumor is gone

HoundDog

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Lesson 7

Children

You know, when I first started searching for answers on the net, I was not looking for info for me…I was searching for info for my kids. I had dealt with it all my life. Being a child with “gifts” was not easy by any means. At first I didn’t realize these things as being odd, I thought it was a normality. Right up till other kids started calling me a freak. That is when it became my little secret. I only spoke about it to my Grandma, and she helped teach me. Unfortunately, you can only block it out for a little while. As soon as adolescence hits, it comes back with a bang, only to get more intense as a young adult and again after you settle down. That is why I was so concerned when my kids - one by one - started showing their “gifts”. I was not by any means upset that my kids had their gifts. Don’t get me wrong there. I was worried about raising them up with them in this world, knowing first hand how harsh people could be. Some of their “gifts” are much different from my own. So I started researching those first, and went from there.

If you have a child, and you are noticing his/her gifts, I think the most important this is to treat it as if it were totally normal. Talk to them about it in the same way as you would talk to them about the sky being blue. They are very perceptive. If you get nervous, they will be less likely to talk to you about it, and more likely to start blocking it. Let them know that it might make some people uncomfortable, so be careful who they talk to about it. But let them know they can always talk to you about it, and let them know how much you enjoy it when they DO talk to you about it. Because, trust me, they are going to need someone to talk to. Another thing I feel is very important, is don’t make them feel like they are better than everyone else because of it. If they try to intimidate another child, that other child will grow up being afraid of “these types” of people, and they, in turn, will make other people afraid as well. Not a good thing.

I think the most scary part of it all, is that kids are so innocent, and loving. Therefore, some of the things will scare them. One day, one of my boys said to me…”MOM that was so cool, I had a dream about that, and it just happened”. Yea that part was cool, and the other ones he had after that were cool, but the nightmare that happened after all those other dreams WAS NOT cool. But by having him talk about it, and having him tell me how he felt about it, what he learned from it, he is able to confront those dreams a lot easier. Help them to figure out their own answers. Show empathy, because when a child has a nightmare after so many of his other dreams have come true……it makes it that much more terrifying. When my other son was young, it was obvious that he could see some things that I could not. Laugh, smile, talk to people that I could not see. It was amazing to watch. It was amazing right up until he was around someone who was everything but good. The boy was so scared, he cried hysterically. Be cautious who you let around your kids. I know, that seems like and obvious statement. But as adults, we are polite to a fault. If there is someone that gives us the creeps, we will be tolerant and polite. If you have a child like this, then it is more important to politely make up any reason you have to so that your child does not come around this person. As your child gets older, they will tell you who gives them the “creeps”. When that happens, let them know they should always trust how they feel, and if a person makes them feel that way, then they should stay away from them. If it is a family member, make sure your child stays with you, or help to keep that person at a distance. To these kids, especially when they are very young, seeing these people is more terrifying than the boogie man…..because they are real.

There are many “gifts” a child can have. To be honest with you, I have no idea why there are so many with them now. I know it is not a new thing. Maybe this is the way it has always been, just now we are more educated, and accepting of it. What I do know is that will all the “gifts” it is important to be understanding, to communicate, protect, and help them find, their own answers when they ask those eyebrow raising questions. It is amazing how much knowledge is so , matter of fact, every day common sense to them.

Oh, one more note. Most of the children that are “sensitive”, do not handle chemicals, like artificial flavors and dyes in food, well at all. Take care to give them as much “all natural” food as you can.

If you have any questions or concerns at all about your child’s “gifts”, please ask, and either I or one of the other members here will help you find your answers. It is quite helpful, and necessary to know as much about a subject as you can when helping your child.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   
that is some nice explanation you did, you have very much insight and you're doing very good in explaining.

I'm very empathic and sometimes I'm very disturbed when I sense others misery. Makes me cry 'why don't they do anything about it', it is so disturbing for others, if they are aware of it or not, just like you said spilling the psychic garbage.

I know that what you think and how you behave affects others, and I'm trying hard doing for the better. When I see progress it does something good to me.

I have something to say about voices in your head, not all of them can come from guardian angels or protectors, some deceased spirits tend to stick with you and might trouble you that way or even fool you around. That's a pitty offcourse, it happens more then one thinks.

But it's never stupid to call for your guardian, which everybody has. One can ask anything to them, and they'll guide you.

Life is meaningfull. Use it to make progress, to grow in understanding. That's the reason we live.

I strongly believe we're in an age of healing, where all karmic bagagge will be thrown overboard, better said, to be healed. One can experience a lot of things in his mind, from good to terrible. Recall things from past lives they still deal with. Medication does not the trick on these kinds of things.

I've been on this road, but since I went to an auric reader I understand what happened to me, the karmic healing and such. Unfortunalty they make me take meds. No like it very much. Time will come this will pass.

I wish you all the very best on this road in life. To cleanse your mind from past experiences, to fully go up in the now, the present. And to fully experience things as they are. Without the troubles one has once picked up, for them to be healed, it's the greatest gift one can get, a gift of healing. Good luck.

Etherical.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join