It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Questionnaire for all members

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
NOTE TO ADMINS/MODERATORS:
I'm not sure if this has been done before (I saw something similar compiled for 9/11 but not spread across the whole spectrum). If it has then please remove this thread.

I'm attempting to use the data from the questionnaire below to analyse how different beliefs affect different ideas (like a domino affect). I.e. if someone believes in ETs, then do they also believe in Supernatural beings etc. This is part of an IT project for my college work (I'll eventually be creating a database to manipulate the data and find correlations - and seeing as ATS has such a vast range of members, I thought you'd be ideal candidates for my field data.

The more answers the better as I have a completed entry to work in.

I will start work on entering the data straight away so I'd like to keep this an ongoing thing (please only post once per member).

I will post the results as I go along.

EDIT: Thank-you to those of you who've answered so far. However, I have to say I'm confused by some of your answers. I structured all these questions in such a way that a simple yes/no would suffice based on certain beliefs (VERY BASIC BELIEFS) - that way the correlations would be much easier to find. However, some of you have attempted to restructure the question, or even said that the question itself is a poor question. Again, I have structured these questions in a very basic way. I do not really wish for people to go into detail about their beliefs - although as a side note you're more than welcome.

And Quest - just for the record - in the UK where English originated, we spell it CIVILISATION, but both ways are accepted internationally. The English do not tend to use Z in place of S that often.

QUESTIONNAIRE

PERSONAL
Age (or to the nearest 10 years!)
Sex
Country of Residence
Political Stance (Left, Right, Middle of the Road etc)
Education (Level/Standard) and Qualifications (Degrees etc)
Work Background / Chosen Career
Religion

SPACE / EXTRA-TERRESTRIALS
Believe in 'Aliens' (Greys, Reptilians etc)
Believe in Alien life but not humanoid beings (therefore biological organisms etc)
Did we land on the Moon?
Is there life on Mars?
Are the images from Mars a true representation or have they been 'doctored'?
Do we have extra-terrestrials on Earth?
Ever been abducted?
Ever seen a 'UFO'?

SUPERNATURAL
Do you believe in supernatural beings?
Have you ever witnessed unexplained phenomena?
Ever used a Ouija Board?
Ever seen/talked to a deceased relative/friend at the bottom of your bed?
Believe in Heaven?
Believe in Hell?
Do you believe in a higher being?
Do you believe that supernatural events and extra-terrestrials are somehow linked?

POLITICS & CONSPIRACIES
Are you a backer of the War on Terrorism?
Is your country affected by the war?
Did you vote for your current country leader/government?
Do you believe that Osama Bin Laden / Al Qaeda was behind the 9/11 events?
Was it right to attack Afghanistan?
Did a plane hit the Pentagon? -If yes, was it a Passenger jet or a small Cessna type?

ANCIENT CIVILISATIONS / CULTURE
Do you believe that all civilisation Originated from Antarctica?
Do you believe in the stories of Atlantis?
Do you believe that ancient civilisations were somehow linked - to each other?
Were ancient civilisations more advance than we are now?
Were ancient humans 'genetically engineered' by other beings?
Do you believe that anciant civilisations were wiped out by other intelligent beings (not humans!)?
Did ancient civilisations wipe themselves out?
Are we directly descended from ancient cultures/civilisations?

[edit on 5-12-2006 by morgansolutions]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   
PERSONAL
Sex: m
Country of Residence: USA
Political Stance: Way out there
Education: High and Qualifications: MBA
Work Background / Chosen Career: Various
Religion: Pagan

Believe in 'Aliens': Sure
Believe in Alien life but not humanoid beings: Have you been outside?
Did we land on the Moon?: yep
Is there life on Mars?: not now
Are the images from Mars a true representation or have they been 'doctored'?: Doctored
Do we have extra-terrestrials on Earth?: yep
Ever been abducted?: nope
Ever seen a 'UFO'?: maybe

SUPERNATURAL
Do you believe in supernatural beings?: yes
Have you ever witnessed unexplained phenomena?: yes
Ever used a Ouija Board?: no
Ever seen/talked to a deceased relative/friend at the bottom of your bed?: yes
Believe in Heaven?: not exactly
Believe in Hell?: see above
Do you believe in a higher being?:yes I believe in crystal light cause I believe in me
Do you believe that supernatural events and extra-terrestrials are somehow linked?: possibly

POLITICS & CONSPIRACIES
Are you a backer of the War on Terrorism?: The US's Side
Is your country affected by the war?: yep
Did you vote for your current country leader/government?: Ni I voted for Castro
Do you believe that Osama Bin Laden / Al Qaeda was behind the 9/11 events?: in a round about way
Was it right to attack Afghanistan?: Not sure
Did a plane hit the Pentagon? -If yes, was it a Passenger jet or a small Cessna type?: It was a 757 as I am to believe

Do you believe that all civilisation Originated from Antarctica?: no pangia
Do you believe in the stories of Atlantis?: maybe
Do you believe that ancient civilisation was somehow linked?: To what?
Were ancient civilisations more advance than we are now?: we are catching up
Were ancient humans 'genetically engineered' by other beings?
Do you believe that anciant civilisations were wiped out by other intelligent beings?: as in other humans? yes
Did ancient civilisations wipe themselves out?: See above
Are we directly descended from ancient cultures/civilisations?: time would indicate that

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
PERSONAL
Age (or to the nearest 10 years!) 38
Sex Divine Female
Country of Residence US of A
Political Stance (Left, Right, Middle of the Road etc) Extreme marginal – true anarchy through individual self-government is my ideal.
Education (Level/Standard) and Qualifications (Degrees etc) Associate’s Degree in Nursing (RN) and extensive self-education to the extreme (professional independent student LOL)
Work Background / Chosen Career 10 years or so as an RN…now I am more on the creative end of things; computer graphics, web design, and writing, etc.
Religion Absolutely NOT.

Believe in 'Aliens' (Greys, Reptilians etc) I believe these are ideations arising from an incomplete realization of archetypical spiritual manifestations.
Believe in Alien life but not humanoid beings (therefore biological organisms etc) I believe the cosmos is teeming with life- but not physical. The earth is the third realm and is the domain of flesh…the seed sprouting place for spiritual life.
Did we land on the Moon? Yes.
Is there life on Mars? Not in the way we expect or demand ‘life’ to be qualified – which is more death than life. So, yes, there is true vitality at home on the Vulcan’s planet.
Are the images from Mars a true representation or have they been 'doctored'? They’re just the best we are able to develop according to our level of technological expertise (at any given point in time). And then our imaginations take it from there!
Do we have extra-terrestrials on Earth?
Ever been abducted? Only by a confused male human being…I think of it as being ‘shang-haid,’ though.
Ever seen a 'UFO'? I think so…on two different occasions – once at night and once in the daytime.

SUPERNATURAL
Do you believe in supernatural beings? I don’t really believe in the idea of anything being ‘supernatural’ – everything that exists came to be in the same fashion – through thought – and so all is ‘natural’ evolution.
Have you ever witnessed unexplained phenomena? Indeed….astounding things!
Ever used a Ouija Board? No.
Ever seen/talked to a deceased relative/friend at the bottom of your bed? Not at the end of my bed…dreaming, yes…
Believe in Heaven? Not in the traditional christian sense.
Believe in Hell? Only as in the sense of being spiritually comatose and unaware…dead in the present plane, basically.
Do you believe in a higher being? More than believe – know and interact with daily.
Do you believe that supernatural events and extra-terrestrials are somehow linked? Well – in a sense that is deeper than these material ideas/suspicions such as we have grown up with in the last 30 years…but I truly am convicted that it is the direct result from the unseen being interpreted erroneously and prematurely.…

POLITICS & CONSPIRACIES
Are you a backer of the War on Terrorism? I am a backer of NO war, whatsoever----and I personally refuse to give life to fear by playing Don Quixote to the elusive windmills of hate and intimidation.
Is your country affected by the war? YES! I am so sick of hearing about 3 or 4 killed in Iraq AGAIN! Truly SICK of it.
Did you vote for your current country leader/government? I don’t vote – the time required to do so intelligently and responsibly is something I don’t want to sacrifice from my heart-felt endeavors.
Do you believe that Osama Bin Laden / Al Qaeda was behind the 9/11 events? I don’t know – I have been told by a reliable source that it is indeed the case – but the ‘who’ is only superficial – there is only one force in all the Universe, IME.
Was it right to attack Afghanistan? It is never right to attack any person, group, or country…NEVER.
Did a plane hit the Pentagon? -If yes, was it a Passenger jet or a small Cessna type? I believe so – it was as they say – the plane more or less vaporized and the Pentagon is built far more sturdily than most buildings..I saw a show on Discovery that make it clear to me why it seems as if it is a put-on or ruse.

Do you believe that all civilisation Originated from Antarctica? No – I believe that intelligent hominids (as in ‘civilized’ and able to rationalize and evolve in mind as well as body) are the result of comet collision…the details I have not idea about.
Do you believe in the stories of Atlantis? In a sense – as far as ‘antedeluvian’ advanced civilization(s) ending my misadventure arising from avarice and greed.
Do you believe that ancient civilisations were somehow linked - to each other? Certainly – there is no way any group of human beings can be not linked to the whole race.
Were ancient civilisations more advance than we are now? In some ways, yes – such as not using polluting sources of energy and producing a ridiculous amount of refuse through industrialization. Spiritually, however, I feel certain that ‘qw have come a long way, baby!

Were ancient humans 'genetically engineered' by other beings? Yes - but not physically – through thought.
Do you believe that anciant civilisations were wiped out by other intelligent beings (not humans!)? I believe that greed and envy caused great conflict eventually leading to that which we currently fear…a war ending all war…and I think it happened not just once but many times.
Did ancient civilisations wipe themselves out? Not intentionally…but who else could do such a thing? Only man brings about human desolation.
Are we directly descended from ancient cultures/civilisations? We have to be…spiritually or physically or perhaps a combination of both.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Only 2 replies for far? Dear oh dear, well, here are my answers just to get the thread going a bit.

PERSONAL
Age - 22
Sex - Male
Country of Residence - UK (Wales)
Political Stance (Left, Right, Middle of the Road etc) - Mid to Right
Education (Level/Standard) and Qualifications (Degrees etc) - Some college (we call college University here in UK, so the one before Uni! (Sixth Form). No real qualifications.
Work Background / Chosen Career - Chartered Accountancy with IT
Religion - Agnostic

Believe in 'Aliens' (Greys, Reptilians etc) - Yes
Believe in Alien life but not humanoid beings (therefore biological organisms etc) - No, much more advanced than that
Did we land on the Moon? - No
Is there life on Mars? - Yes
Are the images from Mars a true representation or have they been 'doctored'? - Doctored
Do we have extra-terrestrials on Earth? - Yes
Ever been abducted? - No
Ever seen a 'UFO'? - Yes

SUPERNATURAL
Do you believe in supernatural beings? - Yes
Have you ever witnessed unexplained phenomena? - Yes
Ever used a Ouija Board? - No (I made my own but it didn't work)
Ever seen/talked to a deceased relative/friend at the bottom of your bed?
Believe in Heaven? - Yes, but not as it is portrayed in the Bible
Believe in Hell? - Yes (Earth!!)
Do you believe in a higher being? - Yes
Do you believe that supernatural events and extra-terrestrials are somehow linked? - Yes

POLITICS & CONSPIRACIES
Are you a backer of the War on Terrorism? - No
Is your country affected by the war? - Yes (but not by choice!)
Did you vote for your current country leader/government? - No
Do you believe that Osama Bin Laden / Al Qaeda was behind the 9/11 events?
Was it right to attack Afghanistan? - No
Did a plane hit the Pentagon? -If yes, was it a Passenger jet or a small Cessna type? - No

Do you believe that all civilisation Originated from Antarctica? - Yes, when Antarcia was not covers with ice, I believe this is the place where all human life originated (on Earth that is).
Do you believe in the stories of Atlantis? - Yes
Do you believe that ancient civilisations were somehow linked - to each other? - Yes
Were ancient civilisations more advance than we are now? - Yes, Deffinately
Were ancient humans 'genetically engineered' by other beings? - Yes
Do you believe that anciant civilisations were wiped out by other intelligent beings (not humans!)? - Yes
Did ancient civilisations wipe themselves out? - No
Are we directly descended from ancient cultures/civilisations? - No

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
PERSONAL
Age 16 (don't hold it against me!)
Sex Male
Country of Residence England
Political Stance None, I don't believe politics are the way forward.
Education Public school, but I've taught myself much of what I know and Qualifications NVQ level 2 in General Engineering, 7 GCSE's at A*-C
Work Background Soon to be Avionics Apprentice
Religion Atheist

Believe in 'Aliens' Yes, 100%
Believe in Alien life but not humanoid beings Of course, there's life on other planets, be it sentient or not.
Did we land on the Moon? Too broad a question, I believe we've landed on the moon, but I'm on the fence regarding the 1969 landing.
Is there life on Mars? Not sure, I believe there was, but not any more. Maybe bacteria under the surface.
Are the images from Mars a true representation or have they been 'doctored'? Doctored, but not all of them.
Do we have extra-terrestrials on Earth? I cannot honestly say, but I believe so.
Ever been abducted? No.
Ever seen a 'UFO'? I've seen alot of weird things, but I have no idea of their origin, be it alien or human. I have no way of knowing.

SUPERNATURAL
Do you believe in supernatural beings? I'm on the fence with this one, I have never really had an experience.
Have you ever witnessed unexplained phenomena? Yes, when I was younger, sensitive electronics would stop working around me. Could of been nothing though.
Ever used a Ouija Board? No, and never will.
Ever seen/talked to a deceased relative/friend at the bottom of your bed? No.
Believe in Heaven? No.
Believe in Hell? No.
Do you believe in a higher being? Not in the traditional sense, I believe their are beings higher than us, but not an almighty.
Do you believe that supernatural events and extra-terrestrials are somehow linked? Never really thought about it, so no.

POLITICS & CONSPIRACIES
Are you a backer of the War on Terrorism? No, when I was naive I was, but I've seen what it's doing to the world and thus do not back it.
Is your country affected by the war? I would say yes, things have changed.
Did you vote for your current country leader/government? Legally, I can't yet, but when I am legal, I still wouldn't.
Do you believe that Osama Bin Laden / Al Qaeda was behind the 9/11 events? Yes, but with the backing of certain governements, the US, Saudi Arabia, etc.
Was it right to attack Afghanistan? No, the country was attacked to find Osama, all that ended up happening was untold death and destruction.
Did a plane hit the Pentagon? -If yes, was it a Passenger jet or a small Cessna type? I don't know, and never will.

Do you believe that all civilisation Originated from Antarctica? No.
Do you believe in the stories of Atlantis? Yes, but only as stories, I don't believe such a place existed. Not in the way it;'s described at least.
Do you believe that ancient civilisations were somehow linked - to each other? Yes, they were. They all built pyramids, had similiar gods and stories.
Were ancient civilisations more advance than we are now? No.
Were ancient humans 'genetically engineered' by other beings? Not in my eyes.
Do you believe that anciant civilisations were wiped out by other intelligent beings (not humans!)? No.
Did ancient civilisations wipe themselves out? Some did, through war, but I'm guessing you mean in the 'ATS' way. Weapons of Mass Destruction and all that? Then maybe, a nations holy text describes nuclear war I believe.
Are we directly descended from ancient cultures/civilisations? Yes.

Hope that helps!

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
PERSONAL

Age - 32
Sex - Male
Country of Residence - England
Political Stance - Definite Right
Education (Level/Standard) and Qualifications (Degrees etc) - PHD Quantum Mechanic & Special Relativity
Work Background / Chosen Career - Acting Head of Physics Department - Westminster Uni.
Religion - Humanity!! Science!!

Believe in 'Aliens' (Greys, Reptilians etc) - Who knows???
Believe in Alien life but not humanoid beings (therefore biological organisms etc) - Absolutely!!
Did we land on the Moon? - Very Doubtful - Radiation issues.
Is there life on Mars? - Possibly
Are the images from Mars a true representation or have they been 'doctored'? Doctored - lots of images from NASA are.
Do we have extra-terrestrials on Earth? - Apart from us.. No.
Ever been abducted? - by my mother-in-law - often
Ever seen a 'UFO'? - yes as in unidentified, not as in aliens.

SUPERNATURAL

Do you believe in supernatural beings? - We are all supernatural.
Have you ever witnessed unexplained phenomena?Yes, It's my Job.
Ever used a Ouija Board? - Yes, when I was a student.
Ever seen/talked to a deceased relative/friend at the bottom of your bed? - Never!!
Believe in Heaven? - Nope
Believe in Hell? - Nope
Do you believe in a higher being? - We are all One. We are the higher being.
Do you believe that supernatural events and extra-terrestrials are somehow linked? - Yes but only in the sence that they are unexplained.

POLITICS & CONSPIRACIES

Are you a backer of the War on Terrorism? - I'm a backer of the war against extremists.
Is your country affected by the war? - Yes, I'm in England.
Did you vote for your current country leader/government? - No - I vote conservative
Do you believe that Osama Bin Laden / Al Qaeda was behind the 9/11 events? - 911 caused by oil & Gas pipeline deal going bad with the arabs
Was it right to attack Afghanistan? - Afgan war about securing gas pipeline for UK
Did a plane hit the Pentagon? -If yes, was it a Passenger jet or a small Cessna type? - Unknown - probably the airliner as reported.

Do you believe that all civilisation Originated from Antarctica? - No - Panacea
Do you believe in the stories of Atlantis? - I believe Atlantis existed, but don't believe all the stories of it.
Do you believe that ancient civilisations were somehow linked - to each other? - Yes, there is far too much evidence to suggest otherwise
Were ancient civilisations more advance than we are now? - No, just different.
Were ancient humans 'genetically engineered' by other beings? - This is a distinct possibility - but no conclusive evidence.
Do you believe that ancient civilisations were wiped out by other intelligent beings (not humans!)? - No.
Did ancient civilisations wipe themselves out? Possibly, or they stagnated into extinction.
Are we directly descended from ancient cultures/civilisations? - Absolutely. We are the sum total of what was before.

Hope that helps,

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

[edit on 5-12-2006 by Neon Haze]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by morgansolutions
[PERSONAL
Age (or to the nearest 10 years!) 23.
Sex M
Country of Residence Australia
Political Stance (Left, Right, Middle of the Road etc) Neither.
Education (Level/Standard) and Qualifications (Degrees etc) Degree.
Work Background / Chosen Career IT
Religion Non existant.

Believe in 'Aliens' (Greys, Reptilians etc) yes
Believe in Alien life but not humanoid beings (therefore biological organisms etc) both
Did we land on the Moon? yes
Is there life on Mars? organisms - yes. beings? no.
Are the images from Mars a true representation or have they been 'doctored'? true
Do we have extra-terrestrials on Earth? no
Ever been abducted? no
Ever seen a 'UFO'? no

SUPERNATURAL
Do you believe in supernatural beings?
Have you ever witnessed unexplained phenomena? no
Ever used a Ouija Board? yes
Ever seen/talked to a deceased relative/friend at the bottom of your bed? no
Believe in Heaven? no
Believe in Hell? every day
Do you believe in a higher being? no
Do you believe that supernatural events and extra-terrestrials are somehow linked? yes

POLITICS & CONSPIRACIES
Are you a backer of the War on Terrorism? NO!
Is your country affected by the war? YES!
Did you vote for your current country leader/government? NO!
Do you believe that Osama Bin Laden / Al Qaeda was behind the 9/11 events? YES!
Was it right to attack Afghanistan? YES!
Did a plane hit the Pentagon? -If yes, was it a Passenger jet or a small Cessna type? Do not know!

Do you believe that all civilisation Originated from Antarctica? No
Do you believe in the stories of Atlantis? No
Do you believe that ancient civilisations were somehow linked - to each other? No
Were ancient civilisations more advance than we are now? No
Were ancient humans 'genetically engineered' by other beings? No
Do you believe that anciant civilisations were wiped out by other intelligent beings (not humans!)? No
Did ancient civilisations wipe themselves out? No
Are we directly descended from ancient cultures/civilisations? Yes

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
PERSONAL
Age 27
Sex Male
Country of Residence USA
Political Stance (Left, Right, Middle of the Road etc) Libertarian/Middle
Education (Level/Standard) and Qualifications (Degrees etc) Bachelors Science
Work Background / Chosen Career Research, Corporate Education
Religion Agnostic Atheist

Believe in 'Aliens' (Greys, Reptilians etc) No due to lack of evidence
Believe in Alien life but not humanoid beings (therefore biological organisms etc) Highly likely, possible samples from Indian "Red Rain", not will to state as fact.
Did we land on the Moon? Yes. While possibly a hoax, more evidence that it occurred.
Is there life on Mars? No due to lack of evidence, though logically it is likely.
Are the images from Mars a true representation or have they been 'doctored'? Bad question. NASA ones aren't doctored due to personal knowledge (worked at NASA), however some of the one on the net have been altered.
Do we have extra-terrestrials on Earth? No evidence of such.
Ever been abducted? Not by aliens.
Ever seen a 'UFO'? Yes, 3 times. Likely military on 2, unknown on 3rd.

SUPERNATURAL
Do you believe in supernatural beings? No.
Have you ever witnessed unexplained phenomena? Yes.
Ever used a Ouija Board? Yes.
Ever seen/talked to a deceased relative/friend at the bottom of your bed? No.
Believe in Heaven? No.
Believe in Hell? No.
Do you believe in a higher being? No.
Do you believe that supernatural events and extra-terrestrials are somehow linked? N/A - Don't believe in either. (Though I think belief in them stems from the same human traits)

POLITICS & CONSPIRACIES
Are you a backer of the War on Terrorism? No. I avoid sketchy political stances.
Is your country affected by the war? Yes.
Did you vote for your current country leader/government? I voted. This in volved voting for MANY people and MANY offices. I did not vote for Bush.
Do you believe that Osama Bin Laden / Al Qaeda was behind the 9/11 events? I think it is the most logical and supported conclusion.
Was it right to attack Afghanistan? Ethic is more complicated that a yes/no answer.
Did a plane hit the Pentagon? -If yes, was it a Passenger jet or a small Cessna type? That theory has the most supporting evidence, so yes barring more information.

Do you believe that all civilisation Originated from Antarctica? No.
Do you believe in the stories of Atlantis? No.
Do you believe that ancient civilisations were somehow linked - to each other? Yes, this question is poor, all humans and civilizations are linked.
Were ancient civilisations more advance than we are now? No.
Were ancient humans 'genetically engineered' by other beings? No.
Do you believe that anciant civilisations were wiped out by other intelligent beings (not humans!)? No.
Did ancient civilisations wipe themselves out? Some. Most continued to evolve and are still alive.
Are we directly descended from ancient cultures/civilisations? Yes. This is proven genetically, historically, and anecdotally.

Some notes: It is spelled civilization. Ancient Civilizations include Rome, Greece, Persia, Egypt, etc. They are still alive and going to this day and there is no debate to that. If your implication is things like Atlantis, you need to be more specific.

If this is really for school, toss it out now because there is nothing valid about it. You can taking samples from a website ABOUT conspiracies and thus your study is bias. If you value science and truth, you need a random sampling. Also, you would have to ask closed question to identify correlations which makes me think you will either personally alter the data or this isn't for analysis.

Fun questionnaire though.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
personnel

SEX:MALE
C of Res:I travel lots work takes me all over europe sometimes world.I own property in Spain and Wales.
Political Stance:neutral, dont agree with any.Never voted.
Education
egree.
Work:Interpol.

Space/Extra-Terrestrials
1)don`t believe in Aliens, but if one knocks my door that would change.
2)It is more likely that life would excist some else that we haven`t found yet.
3)We probable didn`t when you look at the aircraft and tech at that time.Also we haven`t gone back.We keep going up but never to the moon.
4)It would seem unlikely unless we find anything to prove otherwise, at this point in time no.
5)Why would you alter something when we don`t know what`s there to begin with.if they found something they wouldn`t show it.
6)No
7)No
8)No

Supernatural
1)Not supernatural but unexplainable.
2)I`ve witnessed some strange things.But wouldn`t use the word Supernatural to describle them.
3)No
4)No
5)No in a religous sense.Open to the fact something may be beyond, but also that there isn`t.50/50.
6)As above
7)No
8)No

Politics/Conspirices

1)There has wlways been a fight against Terrorism.A war is a PR term.
2)Not directly, but it has an effect on it`s population.
3)Never voted.
4)Yes.
5)No, fight terrorism in the way the US has made it harder.
6)Haven`t seen anything to prove that a plane didn`t.

Ancient Civilisations/Cultures
1)No
2)No
3)Of course there all Human.
4)Don`t know wasn`t there.No evidence unearthed to suggest otherwise
5)How could you possibly know.
6)No.
7)Not my area of knowledge or interest.
8)no evidence to prove anything other than what we have at this point in time, but theories do sometimes change with new evidence.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
PERSONAL
Age -- 27
Sex -- M
Country of Residence -- UK
Political Stance -- No idea
Education -- BEng(Hons) and MSc so far
Work Background / Chosen Career -- Mechanical Engineer
Religion -- Jedi (none)

Believe in 'Aliens' -- Aliens exist but not necessarily visiting us
Believe in Alien life but not humanoid beings -- Definitely basic life and possibly intelligent (why as if they look like humans?)
Did we land on the Moon? -- Yes
Is there life on Mars? -- No
Are the images from Mars a true representation or have they been 'doctored'? -- True
Do we have extra-terrestrials on Earth? -- Doubt it, perhaps bacteria?
Ever been abducted? -- No
Ever seen a 'UFO'? -- No

SUPERNATURAL
Do you believe in supernatural beings? -- No
Have you ever witnessed unexplained phenomena? -- No
Ever used a Ouija Board? -- No
Ever seen/talked to a deceased relative/friend at the bottom of your bed? -- No
Believe in Heaven? -- No
Believe in Hell? -- No
Do you believe in a higher being? -- No
Do you believe that supernatural events and extra-terrestrials are somehow linked? -- No

POLITICS & CONSPIRACIES
Are you a backer of the War on Terrorism? -- No
Is your country affected by the war? -- Yes
Did you vote for your current country leader/government? -- No (didn't vote)
Do you believe that Osama Bin Laden / Al Qaeda was behind the 9/11 events? -- Don't know
Was it right to attack Afghanistan? -- No
Did a plane hit the Pentagon? -If yes, was it a Passenger jet or a small Cessna type? -- Yes, a big one.

Do you believe that all civilisation Originated from Antarctica? -- No
Do you believe in the stories of Atlantis? -- No
Do you believe that ancient civilisations were somehow linked - to each other? -- No
Were ancient civilisations more advance than we are now? -- Possibly not
Were ancient humans 'genetically engineered' by other beings? -- No
Do you believe that anciant civilisations were wiped out by other intelligent beings (not humans!)? -- No
Did ancient civilisations wipe themselves out? -- Don't know
Are we directly descended from ancient cultures/civilisations? -- Some people must be.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
PERSONAL
Sex: M
Political Stance: Independant/Right Wing
Education: Associates of Applied Science, pursuing BA of English
Work: Writer
Religion:Christianity

b]SPACE / EXTRA-TERRESTRIALS
Believe in 'Aliens'? : yes, you would be stupid not to.
Believe in Alien life but not humanoid beings: yes
Is there life on Mars? probably not.
Are the images from Mars a true representation or have they been 'doctored'? : possibly doctored.
Do we have extra-terrestrials on Earth?: probably not.
Ever been abducted? no.
Ever seen a 'UFO'? no.

SUPERNATURAL
Do you believe in supernatural beings?: yes.
Have you ever witnessed unexplained phenomena?: yes.
Ever used a Ouija Board? yes.
Ever seen/talked to a deceased relative/friend at the bottom of your bed?: yes.
Believe in Heaven? yes.
Believe in Hell? not really.
Do you believe in a higher being?: yes.
Do you believe that supernatural events and extra-terrestrials are somehow linked?: unknown.

POLITICS & CONSPIRACIES
Are you a backer of the War on Terrorism?: yes.
Is your country affected by the war? most definately.
Did you vote for your current country leader/government?:yes.
Do you believe that Osama Bin Laden / Al Qaeda was behind the 9/11 events?: yes.
Was it right to attack Afghanistan?: yes.
Did a plane hit the Pentagon?: yes, passenger jet.

Do you believe that all civilisation Originated from Antarctica?: I dont watch THAT much stargate.
Do you believe in the stories of Atlantis?: yes.
Do you believe that ancient civilisations were somehow linked - to each other?: yes.
Were ancient civilisations more advance than we are now? possibly.
Were ancient humans 'genetically engineered' by other beings? possibly.
Do you believe that anciant civilisations were wiped out by other intelligent beings (not humans!)?: I doubt it.
Did ancient civilisations wipe themselves out? probably.
Are we directly descended from ancient cultures/civilisations?: of course.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
As requested - simple answers.

PERSONAL
Sex: male
Political Stance: Usually Right (depends on issue)
Education: BS, MS, MAT, Entering dissertation phase of PhD
Work Background / Chosen Career: Computer Technology
Religion: Catholic

Believe in 'Aliens' (Greys, Reptilians etc): Yes
Believe in Alien life but not humanoid beings (therefore biological organisms etc): Yes
Did we land on the Moon? Yes
Is there life on Mars? No
Are the images from Mars a true representation or have they been 'doctored'? True Representation
Do we have extra-terrestrials on Earth? Maybe
Ever been abducted? No
Ever seen a 'UFO'? No

SUPERNATURAL
Do you believe in supernatural beings? Yes
Have you ever witnessed unexplained phenomena? Yes
Ever used a Ouija Board? No
Ever seen/talked to a deceased relative/friend at the bottom of your bed? No
Believe in Heaven? Yes
Believe in Hell? Yes
Do you believe in a higher being? Yes
Do you believe that supernatural events and extra-terrestrials are somehow linked? No

POLITICS & CONSPIRACIES
Are you a backer of the War on Terrorism? Yes
Is your country affected by the war? Yes
Did you vote for your current country leader/government? Yes
Do you believe that Osama Bin Laden / Al Qaeda was behind the 9/11 events? Yes
Was it right to attack Afghanistan? Yes
Did a plane hit the Pentagon? -If yes, was it a Passenger jet or a small Cessna type? Plane - small Cessna - or missile.

Do you believe in the stories of Atlantis? Undecided – interesting topic though
Do you believe that ancient civilisations were somehow linked - to each other? No
Do you believe that anciant civilisations were wiped out by other intelligent beings (not humans!)? No
Are we directly descended from ancient cultures/civilisations? No

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
PERSONAL
Age (or to the nearest 10 years!) -44
Sex: yes er male
Country of Residence -USA
Political Stance (Left, Right, Middle of the Road etc) -whatever is the right thing to do. Left/right/moderate
Education (Level/Standard) and Qualifications (Degrees etc) -Fire science, Medical First Responder, Haz Mat, wildland fire certified, emergenct vehicele certified, slef educated in the spritual
Work Background / Chosen Career -Firefighter/EMS
Religion-Never

Believe in 'Aliens' (Greys, Reptilians etc) -They are a manifestation of spirit, that is why in the british isles they used to see fairies, and throughout the ages different ways of seeing them. It depends on who sees it.
Believe in Alien life but not humanoid beings (therefore biological organisms etc) -You mean like dogs and cats and stuff
why yes I do
Did we land on the Moon? -More than once
Is there life on Mars?- No
Are the images from Mars a true representation or have they been 'doctored'? -Doctored for clarity but not to hide anything
Do we have extra-terrestrials on Earth? -yes we all are in spirit not from earth
Ever been abducted? -Yes when I was married, still trying to get free
Ever seen a 'UFO'? an unidentifeid flying object? -yes everytime a bug flies by to fast for me to identify!

SUPERNATURAL
Do you believe in supernatural beings? -Nothing is supernatural, just superperception
Have you ever witnessed unexplained phenomena? -yes, my wife
Ever used a Ouija Board? -no but I dont have to, I use Tarot
Ever seen/talked to a deceased relative/friend at the bottom of your bed?- no, just while casting magick, not at the bottom of my bed, too many dust bunnies there
Believe in Heaven?- yes I was in it just earlier today
Believe in Hell?- yes I was there with my wife last night
Do you believe in a higher being? -yes, I am one.
Do you believe that supernatural events and extra-terrestrials are somehow linked? -yes they are one and the same, but not supernatural-see above answer

POLITICS & CONSPIRACIES
Are you a backer of the War on Terrorism? -No war is wrong
Is your country affected by the war? -terribly
Did you vote for your current country leader/government? -I have better things to do
Do you believe that Osama Bin Laden / Al Qaeda was behind the 9/11 events? -Osama and Al Qaeda are run by the CIA
Was it right to attack Afghanistan?- we never should attack, only defend
Did a plane hit the Pentagon? -If yes, was it a Passenger jet or a small Cessna type? -no comment

Do you believe that all civilisation Originated from Antarctica?- I have no clue
Do you believe in the stories of Atlantis? -yes, but not how the legends have depicted it
Do you believe that ancient civilisations were somehow linked - to each other? -yes, we all are
Were ancient civilisations more advance than we are now? -spiritualy yes
Were ancient humans 'genetically engineered' by other beings? -yes that being would be God
Do you believe that anciant civilisations were wiped out by other intelligent beings (not humans!)? -no
Did ancient civilisations wipe themselves out? -maybe
Are we directly descended from ancient cultures/civilisations? -yes, where do you think we came from? -My ancient culture wad celtic

[edit on 5-12-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   

QUESTIONNAIRE

PERSONAL
Sex: male
Country of Residence: united states
Political Stance: left
Education: in college
Work Background / Chosen Career: psychology
Religion: spiritual

Believe in 'Aliens' (Greys, Reptilians etc): yes
Believe in Alien life but not humanoid beings (therefore biological organisms etc): yes
Is there life on Mars? maybe in the past
Are the images from Mars a true representation or have they been 'doctored'? doctored but not significantly
Do we have extra-terrestrials on Earth? unknowable
Ever been abducted? no
Ever seen a 'UFO'? no

SUPERNATURAL
Do you believe in supernatural beings? yes
Have you ever witnessed unexplained phenomena? no
Ever used a Ouija Board? no
Ever seen/talked to a deceased relative/friend at the bottom of your bed? no
Believe in Heaven? heavens
Believe in Hell? hells
Do you believe in a higher being? yes
Do you believe that supernatural events and extra-terrestrials are somehow linked? unknowable

POLITICS & CONSPIRACIES
Are you a backer of the War on Terrorism? yes
Is your country affected by the war? yes
Did you vote for your current country leader/government? no
Do you believe that Osama Bin Laden / Al Qaeda was behind the 9/11 events? yes
Was it right to attack Afghanistan? yes
Did a plane hit the Pentagon? -If yes, was it a Passenger jet or a small Cessna type? yes, passenger jet

Do you believe that all civilisation Originated from Antarctica? no
Do you believe in the stories of Atlantis? no
Do you believe that ancient civilisations were somehow linked - to each other? unknowable
Were ancient civilisations more advance than we are now? unknowable
Were ancient humans 'genetically engineered' by other beings? unknowable
Do you believe that anciant civilisations were wiped out by other intelligent beings (not humans!)? unknowable
Did ancient civilisations wipe themselves out? unknowable
Are we directly descended from ancient cultures/civilisations? unknowable

i dont pretend to know things i dont

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
PERSONAL
Age (or to the nearest 10 years!): 18
Sex: Male
Country of Residence: United States of America
Political Stance (Left, Right, Middle of the Road etc): far left
Education (Level/Standard) and Qualifications (Degrees etc): high school and working towards more
Work Background / Chosen Career N/A
Religion: none

Believe in 'Aliens' (Greys, Reptilians etc): possible
Believe in Alien life but not humanoid beings (therefore biological organisms etc): yes, too probable to be false
Did we land on the Moon?: yes
Is there life on Mars?: possible microbial, but that's the most they have
Are the images from Mars a true representation or have they been 'doctored'?: true representation
Do we have extra-terrestrials on Earth?: it's unlikely
Ever been abducted?: nope
Ever seen a 'UFO'?: nope

SUPERNATURAL
Do you believe in supernatural beings?: no
Have you ever witnessed unexplained phenomena?: no
Ever used a Ouija Board?: yeah, unexciting experience to say the least
Ever seen/talked to a deceased relative/friend at the bottom of your bed?: no
Believe in Heaven?: no
Believe in Hell?: no
Do you believe in a higher being?: evolutionarily, it is possible
Do you believe that supernatural events and extra-terrestrials are somehow linked?: no

POLITICS & CONSPIRACIES
Are you a backer of the War on Terrorism?: no
Is your country affected by the war?: yeah, we're the ones that named it
Did you vote for your current country leader/government?: nope, too young
Do you believe that Osama Bin Laden / Al Qaeda was behind the 9/11 events?: it's ockham's razor, most simple explaination fits until it has been disproven
Was it right to attack Afghanistan?: somewhat, it's a complex issue
Did a plane hit the Pentagon? -If yes, was it a Passenger jet or a small Cessna type?: yes, it looked like a passenger jet

Do you believe that all civilisation Originated from Antarctica?: no
Do you believe in the stories of Atlantis?: i believe they are myths that may contain minute hints of truth
Do you believe that ancient civilisations were somehow linked - to each other?: not so much
Were ancient civilisations more advance than we are now?: not at all
Were ancient humans 'genetically engineered' by other beings?: no
Do you believe that anciant civilisations were wiped out by other intelligent beings (not humans!)?: not at all
Did ancient civilisations wipe themselves out?: 1 or 2 did so
Are we directly descended from ancient cultures/civilisations?: well, it's not like we can be descended from future cultures/civilizations

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
PERSONAL
Political Stance (Left, Right, Middle of the Road etc): Middle
Education (Level/Standard) and Qualifications (Degrees etc): High School
Work Background / Chosen Career: "Sales - Design - Production of Signs"
Religion: No Thanks

Believe in 'Aliens' (Greys, Reptilians etc): Yes
Believe in Alien life but not humanoid beings (therefore biological organisms etc): I believe in alien life with humanoid beings being one of the possibilities
Is there life on Mars? I don't know
Are the images from Mars a true representation or have they been 'doctored'? True
Do we have extra-terrestrials on Earth? Maybe
Ever been abducted? No
Ever seen a 'UFO'? No

SUPERNATURAL
Do you believe in supernatural beings? not in the traditional sense... but yes
Have you ever witnessed unexplained phenomena? No
Ever used a Ouija Board? Yes
Believe in Heaven? No
Believe in Hell? No
Do you believe in a higher being? No
Do you believe that supernatural events and extra-terrestrials are somehow linked? Yes

POLITICS & CONSPIRACIES
Are you a backer of the War on Terrorism? No
Is your country affected by the war? Yes
Did you vote for your current country leader/government? No
Do you believe that Osama Bin Laden / Al Qaeda was behind the 9/11 events? Not sure
Was it right to attack Afghanistan? No
Did a plane hit the Pentagon? -If yes, was it a Passenger jet or a small Cessna type? Not sure

Do you believe in the stories of Atlantis? Yes
Were ancient humans 'genetically engineered' by other beings? Maybe

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
PERSONAL
Age= 16
Sex= Yes Please(JK...Male)
Country of Residence= US of A
Political Stance= Right
Education (Level/Standard) and Qualifications (Degrees etc)= High School
Work Background / Chosen Career= Air Force
Religion= Roman Catholicism

Believe in 'Aliens' (Greys, Reptilians etc)= Yes
Believe in Alien life but not humanoid beings (therefore biological organisms etc)= Yes, Also
Did we land on the Moon?= Yes
Is there life on Mars?= Questionable
Are the images from Mars a true representation or have they been 'doctored'?= True
Do we have extra-terrestrials on Earth?= Maybe
Ever been abducted? =No
Ever seen a 'UFO'?= Yes

SUPERNATURAL
Do you believe in supernatural beings?= Yes
Have you ever witnessed unexplained phenomena?= Yes
Ever used a Ouija Board?= No
Ever seen/talked to a deceased relative/friend at the bottom of your bed?= No
Believe in Heaven?= Yes
Believe in Hell?= Yes
Do you believe in a higher being?= Yes
Do you believe that supernatural events and extra-terrestrials are somehow linked?= No

POLITICS & CONSPIRACIES
Are you a backer of the War on Terrorism?= Yes; I back the ideals behind it, not the people.
Is your country affected by the war?= Only a little bit

Did you vote for your current country leader/government?= No
Do you believe that Osama Bin Laden / Al Qaeda was behind the 9/11 events?= Yes, among others
Was it right to attack Afghanistan?= Yes
Did a plane hit the Pentagon? -If yes, was it a Passenger jet or a small Cessna type?= Yes, passenger plane

Do you believe that all civilisation Originated from Antarctica?= No
Do you believe in the stories of Atlantis?= Yes, somewhat
Do you believe that ancient civilisations were somehow linked - to each other?= Yes
Were ancient civilisations more advance than we are now?= No, not in "technology"
Were ancient humans 'genetically engineered' by other beings?= No; God engineered us
Do you believe that anciant civilisations were wiped out by other intelligent beings (not humans!)?= No
Did ancient civilisations wipe themselves out?= Most did, essentially
Are we directly descended from ancient cultures/civilisations?= Yes

Good idea for a thread BTW.

[edit on 5-12-2006 by CaptainIraq]

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
PERSONAL
Country of Residence: Norway
Political Stance (Left, Right, Middle of the Road etc): Socialist
Education (Level/Standard) and Qualifications (Degrees etc): Masters degree in history, teacher qualification course
Work Background / Chosen Career: School teacher
Religion: None

Believe in 'Aliens': No
Believe in Alien life but not humanoid beings: Yes
Is there life on Mars? No
Are the images from Mars a true representation or have they been 'doctored'? Accurate representation
Do we have extra-terrestrials on Earth? No
Ever been abducted? No
Ever seen a 'UFO'? No

SUPERNATURAL
Do you believe in supernatural beings? No
Have you ever witnessed unexplained phenomena? Yes
Ever used a Ouija Board? No
Believe in Heaven? No
Believe in Hell? No
Do you believe in a higher being? No
Do you believe that supernatural events and extra-terrestrials are somehow linked? No

POLITICS & CONSPIRACIES
Are you a backer of the War on Terrorism? Yes
Is your country affected by the war? No
Did you vote for your current country leader/government? Yes
Do you believe that Osama Bin Laden / Al Qaeda was behind the 9/11 events? Yes
Was it right to attack Afghanistan? Yes
Did a plane hit the Pentagon? -If yes, was it a Passenger jet or a small Cessna type? Twin engined passenger jet

Do you believe in the stories of Atlantis? I don't know enough about this topic to form an opinion on it.
Do you believe that ancient civilisations were somehow linked - to each other? Depends on the proximity between them, but some of them sertainly were.
Do you believe that ancient civilisations were wiped out by other intelligent beings (not humans!)? No
Did ancient civilisations wipe themselves out? Some did, others dissolved over time or were absorbed through conquest by outside forces.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
PERSONAL
Sex: F
Political Stance: Liberal
Education: Qualifications: Assoc. degree in Recording Arts
Work Background / Chosen Career: Audio/Music
Religion: None

Believe in 'Aliens': Yes
Believe in Alien life but not humanoid beings: No
Did we land on the Moon?: Eventually
Is there life on Mars?: Maybe
Are the images from Mars a true representation or have they been 'doctored'?: Doctored
Do we have extra-terrestrials on Earth?: Probably
Ever been abducted?: No
Ever seen a 'UFO'?: I don't think so

SUPERNATURAL
Do you believe in supernatural beings?: yes
Have you ever witnessed unexplained phenomena?: yes
Ever used a Ouija Board?: no
Ever seen/talked to a deceased relative/friend at the bottom of your bed?: no
Believe in Heaven?: not in the convential sense
Believe in Hell?: no
Do you believe in a higher being?: yes
Do you believe that supernatural events and extra-terrestrials are somehow linked?: haven't really thought about it.

POLITICS & CONSPIRACIES
Are you a backer of the War on Terrorism?: I don't think it's effective
Is your country affected by the war?: yes
Did you vote for your current country leader/government?: no
Do you believe that Osama Bin Laden / Al Qaeda was behind the 9/11 events?: not completely
Was it right to attack Afghanistan?: no
Did a plane hit the Pentagon? -If yes, was it a Passenger jet or a small Cessna type?: I don't think any plane hit the Pentagon.

Do you believe that all civilisation Originated from Antarctica?: no
Do you believe in the stories of Atlantis?: some... I believe it did exsist
Do you believe that ancient civilisation was somehow linked?: yes
Were ancient civilisations more advance than we are now?: Perhaps, I wouldn't rule that out
Were ancient humans 'genetically engineered' by other beings? maybe?
Do you believe that anciant civilisations were wiped out by other intelligent beings?: as in other humans? yes
Did ancient civilisations wipe themselves out?: maybe
Are we directly descended from ancient cultures/civilisations?: I would assume

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I appreciate what your saying on trying to keep it simple but us humans are a funny old bunch and i'm afraid i'll have to give slightly more than yes/no in most instances! sorry

QUESTIONNAIRE

PERSONAL
Age (or to the nearest 10 years!) 36
Sex M
Country of Residence England
Political Stance (Left, Right, Middle of the Road etc) middle to right
Education (Level/Standard) and Qualifications (Degrees etc) comprehensive few 'O' levels and a CSE
Work Background / Chosen Career sales manager
Religion no thank you

Believe in 'Aliens' (Greys, Reptilians etc) yes, but i think it just as likely they're from earths future as from elesewhere in the cosmos
Believe in Alien life but not humanoid beings (therefore biological organisms etc) yes
Did we land on the Moon? I'd like to think so but wouldn't be surprised to be proven wrong
Is there life on Mars? possibly, given we've found life in so many inhospitable places here on earth, theres a good chance
Are the images from Mars a true representation or have they been 'doctored'? its possible
Do we have extra-terrestrials on Earth? could'nt say for sure
Ever been abducted? no
Ever seen a 'UFO'? as in unidentified and witnessed by others, yes

SUPERNATURAL
Do you believe in supernatural beings? yes
Have you ever witnessed unexplained phenomena? yes
Ever used a Ouija Board? yes
Ever seen/talked to a deceased relative/friend at the bottom of your bed? yes but not a relative
Believe in Heaven? not in the traditional sense
Believe in Hell? see above, i believe we spend time in a great many places and wouldn't refer to them in those absolutes
Do you believe in a higher being? higher beings but not an absolute creator
Do you believe that supernatural events and extra-terrestrials are somehow linked? possible

POLITICS & CONSPIRACIES
Are you a backer of the War on Terrorism? yes but not the methods employed by my government
Is your country affected by the war? yes
Did you vote for your current country leader/government? absolutely not
Do you believe that Osama Bin Laden / Al Qaeda was behind the 9/11 events? in part
Was it right to attack Afghanistan? complex issue but I'd have to say yes
Did a plane hit the Pentagon? -If yes, was it a Passenger jet or a small Cessna type? dont know what hit but it was certainly more destructive than a cessna

Do you believe that all civilisation Originated from Antarctica? no
Do you believe in the stories of Atlantis? i blieve theres truth in there somewhere
Do you believe that ancient civilisations were somehow linked - to each other? yes
Were ancient civilisations more advance than we are now? no
Were ancient humans 'genetically engineered' by other beings? 'genetically altered' is the term i'd use and I think it probable
Do you believe that anciant civilisations were wiped out by other intelligent beings (not humans!)? unlikely
Did ancient civilisations wipe themselves out? possible but also natural degradation and natural disaster
Are we directly descended from ancient cultures/civilisations? of course

top topics

<<   2 >>

join