It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what artists have you met?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I met Maynard James Keenan while buying some of his wine. Definately the coolest person I have ever met.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
BUMP!

A co-worker of mine told me this:

He was in line to board an airplane in a Houston airport back in the early eighties. There was a woman in front of him with the most beautiful blonde hair and the prettiest behind. She kept tossing her hair, never looking back, she was head to toe pink spandex. He couldn't resist, he reached over and gave her a pinch.

A very angry Rod Stewart turned around with a total want to kill look.

Too good of a topic to let go of,

STM

[edit on 7/25/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
1) white zombie
2) gwar
3) souixie and the banshees
4) Ministry
5) Butthole Surfers
6) Stone Temple Pilots
7) Paul Oakenfenfold
8) ATB
9) Beastie Boys
10) Gwen Stefanie
11) L7
12) LunaChicks
13) Red Cross
14) BassHead
15) BigChief
16) Icet
17) Body Count
18) The Toadies
19) Nick Cave
20) Stood next to Ice Cube
21) Saw p-funk walk by
22) Smashing Pumpkins
23) Supersuckers
24) Jim Rose Circus Side Show
25) Some dude that used to produce for madonna or toured with her for the live element.
26) Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
27) BossHog
28) Babes in Toyland
29) El Vez The Mexican Elvis

Theres a bunch alot of them have stayed at my house when i was growing up some of them did not.

also met filter and robert patrick the liquid terminator in terminator 2 judgement day. just say black sheep the other day and I;ve probably met muddhoney before too. they definetly know my folks.

[edit on 25-7-2007 by DominionOfGozer]

you will be pleased to know that in the fourth through 6th grade sometime souxie from souxie and the banshees stumpled drunk into my room while i was sleeping and kissed me. eat that razormaid.

in the 4th grade stood on stage with ice-t when he sang OG

Paul Stanley from the band kiss said I was the future of rock n roll at the summit in houston. However the entire time i booed them because all they did was hump the stage.

the singer of l7 also said I was the future of rock n roll at the original warped tour. the original hoe.

i might have been in a beastie boys video i think, i know they were filming something live. i was at another filming at venice beach however me and my old friend the one that keeps tearing crap up and rapeing women who the entire city of houston rufuses to deal with (fortunetly we are no longer friends) where having an arguement. i think it was lost prophets or something.

i was in a elevator with nate king coles daughter one time, i dont her name. the band who had a play called tommy. hung out with steve isaacs the dude from MTV at the MTV sports thing in houston and hung out with him after the play at the whatever theatre crap is out here.

oh yea seen cypress hil play, never talked to them but they chunked the duece at me or one of those nods.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Music Artists ....
.......... I have met.
Here goes: Alex Harvey (Sensational Alex Harvey Band)
Hawkwind. - Ian [Lemmy] Kilmister + Simon King.
Motorhead - Ian [Lemmy] Kilmister
Slade. -Noddy Holder.
The J Giels Band.
Lindisfarne - ( I won tickets 3 times for their concerts and have all signed albums. Great guys, great hospitality backstage.
Kate Bush.- A lovely lady to chat to. sexy too!
Jennifer Rush.- Album signing at local Radio station.
Judie Tsuke. Talented and somewhat underated songstress.

Lesser known:' Pugma Ho'. 'Black Widow'.
I will avoid mentioning non music celeb's because this is a music forum.:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
*Bump*

Just 'cause its a fun thread and could use an update.

STM
edit on 23-7-2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

thx STM! i just happened to check My ATS and saw this thread pop up! great reading the other posts.
thx again!
-zoo

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hi Zoo!

Here's a celebrity sighting:

Was at the Domain in Austin shopping with my sister a few months ago. Stopped in at California Pizza for lunch and saw Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriquez at the next table having lunch with a couple of friends. We didn't bother them or stare but it was kinda cool.

STM

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: zooplancton

DEVO are gods among mutants, you lucky guy. Although there are very few "celebrities" I give a rats tail about, I'll play.

I gave Timothy Leary's kid, Zach, a ride to Mark Mothersbaugh's house (of DEVO and almost killed him... Bev hills roads suck... and I was a tad too 'happy') once... and hung with Leary, the a-hole producer of Top Gun,and an assortment of Hollywood detritus one lovely day decades back (gf's family knew them... I gawked and listened quietly and played with Leary's Golden Retriever)... met Robert Anton Wilson and that guy who started the Church of the Sub-genius... had many bands crash on my floor in the 80's-90's... fetched drugs for Courtney Love, the fetid skank... uhm, met a few authors and a famous poet I now can't remember but they had the most amazing house on Big Sur...

And that's about it... but oh boy, if I could only meet a Kardashian, my life would fall into place.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
OK I'll throw my three pennies worth in:-

* Tab Martin from the group the 'Peddlers'

* Rick Parfitt from 'Status Quo'

* And danced the night away with David Bowie at a club 'lock in'

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
*Bump*.

'Cause I know there are some interesting moments out there to be shared!

STM
edit on 17-10-2018 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
quentin tarantino we accidently jumped into the same cab
bon jovi and madonna well those were concerts i think they dont count.

edit on 18-10-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join