It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure sooner... or later?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I have am a regular reader on these forums, and have been intrigued with the well spring of information others bring to this site... whether or not it is false, speculative, or fact. Thus, I am curious as to others opinions on whether UFO/ Alien disclosure will be happening in the near future. My intuition and theories (which I have based on circumstances occurring in the world coupled with a significantly growing sense of impending events) make me feel that something is coming soon. Of course it could just be caffienated anxiety mixed with too much conspiracy input from this and related sites. Anyways, I thought that I would just throw this out there and see what kind of responses get thrown around.

Thx.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Your not alone with the impending events of a feeling that there is indeed something very eventful coming up. Based on my research, I have come to conclusion that it will occur between now to 2008. 2012 is misinformation, the real event will take place by Y2K8. There is a lot of wars happening right now that involve alien species fighting for planetary control/slavery to here down on Earth by the next presidential U.S. election (2008), the year where the start of universal collapse (a good thing).

7A

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
There is a lot of wars happening right now that involve alien species fighting for planetary control/slavery

Do you have any evidence to back these claims? Articles, links, any info?

Did I miss the evening news or what?

Twiggie I also believe that eventually the truth will come out, and something big will happen in the near future. IMO I think we are definitely being lied to because, they think that it will spark some kind of riot if we all knew the truth.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis

There is a lot of wars happening right now that involve alien species fighting for planetary control/slavery

Do you have any evidence to back these claims? Articles, links, any info?

The Indian Ocean tsunami was artificially induced by the Reptilians.

This was a Reptilian trigger against the Vulturites who are the same species but let's say they have different political conflicts. The V's wan't the Atu-Waa is in possesion of the Reptilians, the device is used to restart time due to losing control and awareness which is happening right now. The Vulturites attained valuable information that this device is broken and there time has ended for the Universal illusions will cease and clash.

As anticipated, the Reptilians ran tests of the stricken people by sounding false alarms about subsequent tsunamis. They scientifically watched and recorded in detail the responses for future manipulation of human emotions.

This is happening right now and just recently; the false Japan tsunami.

I can go on and on but if you want more, study Amitakh's research and wisdom.

Japan Tsunami False Alarm News:
seattletimes.nwsource.com...

Anunnaki War Plans
www.xeeatwelve.com...

7A

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
7aryion wow just wow. Anyhow, my personal opinion, and thats all it is, is that disclosure won't be happening anytime soon. Only when Aliens want it to happen. People catch glimpses of their spacecraft all the time, if they really wanted to be seen they would show us themselves. As far as the people who have info to disclose I think if they could, they would keep it secret forever. No offense, and again this is just my opinion, that feeling you are talking about I sometimes get also, and I think that is just us wanting something to happen so badly that our bodies and minds react with feelings of that nature.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The word reptilian frustrates me.

The idea of reptilians frustrates me.

The whole thing comes from people that everyone agknowledges as crackpots.

Hey everyone. I'm gonna build a base on Europa with giant LAAAAYYYSERRRRS, and a bunch of half sized clones of myself to capture the reptilians. Whos in? You can have your own clones too! Trust me! Then we can once and for all prove the existence of the reptilians with 16 X 16 pixel pictures!!!

Back onto the main issue. I don't think an official explanation will ever come from our side, if there is indeed anything to it. If disclosure happened it would mean the end of the world as we know it, but not because of new revalations. In my opinion there would be worldwide revolt against all governmental structure and figures of authority. They exist to serve us, and without our support everything falls apart.

Personally I would be more excited than angry. Thats just me though.

[edit on 5-1-2007 by seenitall]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Assuming that we are indeed being visited, and I think there is enough evidence to make the assumption a realistic one...no secret can be kept forever. However, this one's been kept for well over half a century, so until either the governments or the aliens need or want to go public, it will stay under wraps for some time to come.

I believe it may well be in my lifetime, but that's hoping more than based on anything. Personally, assuming it's a secret being kept, there's probably a damn good reason, and I'm not so sure we're going to like it. Regardless though, it's better than being in the dark...or is it?

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hrrm yes as they say what you don't know can't hurt you.....

I am of the belief that IF there are groups that are involved in keeping secrecy there are some damned good reasons. These reasons may likely frighten a great portion of the world.

It is my opinion that if we plan to continue as a species such information will have to become available. In my personal experience delaying the inevitable has a nasty habit of coming back to bite you in the you know what.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
does anyone have ANY proof of reptilians even existing (let alone causing tsunamis) other than David Icke?!

I too hate the word and the way the idea gets banded about. If its true then fair enough but there's quite a lot of proof to the contrary.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Dosent the entire idea of 'reptilians' come from that show in the 70's called "V"?
I think it was a 3 or 4 part movie about reptilian aliens wearing human skin or something and they could shape shift? Would this not indicate that people would watch this movie "V" and then have a dream about the "reptilians" and then claim them to be real?

As far as disclosure goes, we are right with having the feeling that something huge is coming. The reality we know will soon change and great revelations will occur. It is only a matter of time.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I believe that we are getting closer and closer to disclosure and it may even happen sometime before Bush is out of office. The reason why is because this administration and those who are affiliated with it will need to 'come out' of the closet on these issues once disclosure reveals information that will be showing them all as the monsters that they truly are where they will be shifting into 'damage control' in one way or another in response to such disclosures.

But, at any rate, I do not believe in everything that David Icke is saying about reptilians, for example but I do believe that beings who look like that have been with us since the beginning of humanity and possibly before. I believe that they are subterranean type beings who are compose of subtle material yet are able to also manifest into our world at will. They are just one of the many varieties of such beings that Jacques Vallee has written about in all of his books --- as well as other well known Ufologists.
We experimenters in the ITC field have seen these beings in our movies where some ITC experimenters have even communicated with them through various electronic mediums. We've known for many years now that such beings exist and it's only a matter of time when the rest of the world will know also as such beings seem to be going out of their way now to make themselves known in one way or another.

[edit on 5-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Megadeth (funny as band! 99 Ways to Die!) and frakker good on you.

The funniest thing is that even if they did exist they would not have any biologically classifiable relation to reptiles in the first place. Our classification systems would have to change for any extraterrestrial species. Classifications are very specific in nature.

Mega, pretty sure you're right about V come to think of it. Sad that people actually think its true. I just don't know what to say about the idea of tsunamis caused by invading annunaki reptilians that have conveniently posted their war plans on the web. In English. Shaking my head at the whole idea.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
actually thats a good point, why are the annunaki associated with reptilians? There's reliefs & tablets depicting their image as being human like, not to mention the texts talking about things like 'Adapu (?) created in their image' and detailed descriptions of them.

[edit on 5-1-2007 by Frakkerface]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Ok pala.

Debate is awesome but seriously...

What I must know is where your ideas of "subterranean type beings who are composed of subtle material yet are able to also manifest into our world at will" come from.

I'm completely open if you can convince me. Most of the sites claiming such things have purple and yellow text on a star background. Thats enough for me to turn right off.

I once found a site run by a woman selling literal foil hats. She even had photos of her daughter wearing them and a description of the best ones for her. It was quite disturbing to say the least and my sympathy goes out.

Trying to show respect here but I have seen these kind of claims for so long its not funny. I may be new to this particular website, but the ideas presented are nothing new to me.

I have had a strong interest since the age of 4.

PS:
Please don't go on to quote Sitchin. I once made the mistake of purchasing one of his books. I later went on and studied a unit of Bronze Age archaeology. I will admit that there are some strange things in the texts that cannot really be explained properly (what I'm mainly referring to is the dimensions of the legendary arc in Sumerian texts). Sitchin in general is a complete joke. As soon as I read the section in 'The 12th Planet' that describes longer life spans due to a longer period of orbit I put it down. It was the last straw.

For those of you interested in the Sumerians I would recommend looking for a translation of Hammurabbi's (sp.) Code, the first documented laws. They are quite enlightening and at times extremely entertaining! I know I had a good laugh. Those silly Sumerians!

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
You are not trying to show respect here and it's obvious that you had every intention of insulting me on what are not only my own experiences having to do with the existence of such beings -- but also many other researchers in the UFO field and other related fields as well.

I strongly suggest that you take the time to educate yourself on other theories that are out there that have been circulating around in the UFO field for many years now.

I suggest you start with Jacque Vallee's books as many of us are in complete agreement with what his theories are in this field.

[edit on 5-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface
actually thats a good point, why are the annunaki associated with reptilians? There's reliefs & tablets depicting their image as being human like, not to mention the texts talking about things like 'Adapu (?) created in their image' and detailed descriptions of them.

[edit on 5-1-2007 by Frakkerface]

Thanks for posting this information -- there are many, many intelligent people out there ... many of whom are academics with PhD's in their respective fields, who have much to say about this material where many have written books about it where research continues to this day. As more time goes by, more startling revelations will be coming out about the existence of such beings and that in fact, they are still with us!

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I am quite educated in the theories my friend. My apologies if I'm being insulting. Please do not take my points out of context. What I'm trying to get across is that there are many that make up complete crap, though you yourself may not be who knows. Give me a chance to see an account of your personal experiences.

Point is I don't buy them. The pictures on your display are extremely pixellated and could be practically anything. I remember once picking up the signal from my brothers xbox while I was tuning my TV. It was really strange because I could see all this writing (the introduction) and various pictures flashing about that were hard to discern. It had me stumped f
or a while and I could have slapped myself when I realised what it was in the end.

For all we know they could be pixellated pictures of komodo dragons or something else reptilian.

If you are so set on your own electronic experiences what are they?

I have seen Vallee lectures though I must say I was less than impressed with his body language..... then again I could be wrong.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
ONE example of annunaki having anything to do with aliens and especially reptiles in particular would also be appreciated.

It is my understanding that Zechariah the Liar spawned the whole concept.

I have his first book right here if I must quote obviously misleading statements and outright inaccuracies.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
David Icke explained that when he first heard about the Reptile thing he didn't understand what it was all about until he learned of a number of accounts and saw something himself. Personally, I am very sceptical and if would take seeing one to believe it.

Disclosure sooner or later? The secret at the moment is working in favour of those in control of it and it will never happen unless a fleet of saucers appear over a world city or there is another Roswell type incident - near a first world city. The most powerful countries have control of the cover-up, which ones have access to recovered technology? Then speculate what would happen if a smaller country were to go public and parade a saucer in their cities for all to video-tape.

This year Brazil is relaxing its policy on UFO secrecy.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Your not alone with the impending events of a feeling that there is indeed something very eventful coming up. Based on my research, I have come to conclusion that it will occur between now to 2008. 2012 is misinformation, the real event will take place by Y2K8. There is a lot of wars happening right now that involve alien species fighting for planetary control/slavery to here down on Earth by the next presidential U.S. election (2008), the year where the start of universal collapse (a good thing).

7A

Not going to be any Alien invasion LOL. What might happend though will be population require disclosured by any means. There is some wild weather anomalies happening here too. I wouldn't supprised something related to this might make them show up to save the day...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join