It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have lots of stubs that need expanding.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Stubs are tinWiki entries that do not yet contain enough information to be considered real articles. In other words, they are short or insufficient pieces of information and require additions to further increase tinWiki's usefulness. The community values stubs as useful first steps toward complete articles.
tinwiki.org...:Stubs

Right now we have 29 stubs that need your help on tinWiki.
If you would like to participate on the tinwiki and expand these stubs please follow these links.
Getting started
Tutorial

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I see that as well. You did a nice job on the new template!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I expanded Azazel but frankly i recommend that we merge him with the other two fallen angels in the stub list and create redirects for the individual names. Anybody else think this would be a good idea?

[edit on 30-11-2006 by The Vagabond]

I went ahead and did it once I saw just how little there was in most of those stubs. Fallen Angels with 1 sentence each (except Azazel) made up for a quarter of our stubs, and now we're down to 21.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by The Vagabond]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
You did an excellent job on the fallen angels article The Vagabond, it is shaping up very nicely. And you are right, having all of those stubs was silly, they fit nicely into a single article.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
If no-one minds I'll have a go at expanding a couple over the next few days, I'm especially interested in the precognition one.
Another thing is that I've had problems with uploading images on Wiki before so is there somewhere I can go to get help if I need to do so, or get someone else to upload it for me?
Cheers

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Anyone can help Gypsy_Rose

Check out these links to get started.

Getting started
Tutorial

Image instructions are in the tutorial.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Thanks. One other thing I needed to know though: if the stub is already covered in the 'Wiki' is it still needed for the 'TinWiki', i.e. precognition

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I think when you say "the Wiki" you are meaning Wikipedia.
TinWiki is not affiliated with Wikipedia.

If you go to Getting started you find a section called "What is tinWiki?"

[edit on 6/12/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I destubbed the Magic Bullet Theory, but it's still not exactly where we want it to stay. I just wanted to make it respectable for the moment; didn't have time to go all out.

top topics

join