It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US treasury ordered to print $9 trillion to wipe out national debt

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Ok, here's a question, why don't we just print this money,
and keep the value of the dollar at what it is.

I mean the Chinese artificially manipulate their economy
like that, why should'nt we.

And I don't want an excuse about fragile global economics,
the rest of the world can just do the same if it needs to.

We should'nt even have money in the first place, the only
reason we do is because the human race is a petty and
greedy species that cares more about having useless
junk than betterment of themselves and the species
as a whole.

EDIT:
Spelling.

[edit on 11/29/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
I've said it before. The only way to fix this mess now is to start all over.

Bankruptcy

Chapter 7 or chapter 13?

In a chapter 7 national bankruptcy we completely liquidate the assets of the nation, redistribute those assets to the American people, rewrite all of our national documents and start over from scratch.

In a chapter 13 national bankruptcy we hand deliver a cease and desist order to congress, fire the current bunch and install a new panel of represenatives to evaluate our true national condition and completely re-organize the country's debts and laws ourselves. We then develop a national plan of action and renegotiate with the people.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Ok, here's a question, why don't we just print this money,
and kep the value of the dollar at what it is.

I mean the Chinese artificially mainpulate ther economy
like that, why should'nt we?

And I don't want an excuse about fragile global economics,
the rest of the world can just do the same if it needs to.

We should'nt even have money in the first place, the only
reason we do is because the human race is a petty and
greedy species that cares more about having useless
junk than betterment of themselves and the species
as a whole.

Well China tries to keep the value at what it is but in the process the child labor problem just keeps getting worse. But thats not to say that China doesn't print new money. The only reason as you mentioned that China is able to do this is because they're not under the control of foreign bankers who don't give care about their countries economy, as is the state of the U.S.

Actually China works much the same way the U.S. does now but in the past before the global economy, China did a good job of managing the corporations with checks and balances, making sure they didn't get to big. Thats what communism is ALL about! Thats why the U.S. was so anti-communist! Now China has changed to try and compete with oversees corporations, they had to adopt the same system.

If you print money and put a cap on corporations and how much one person could own it would be... great, idk if its perfect but it would work a lot better than what we own.

If you print money and never print any more new money (make it illegal) but DON'T put a cap on how much one person can have, then eventually one person could own ALL the money and then you would IN FACT be a slave!

As things are going now, were not going to end up as slaves technically... we will be much like slaves but we will still be under the illusion that we aren't slaves by using currency, this is of course unless the bankers decide to never print any new money once they take over the world! MUHAHA! Wouldn't that be evil?

[edit on 29-11-2006 by Techsnow]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
What about my request? :F
I hate getting the last post on a page.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
isnt money abstract, why not just erase the debt?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMANNAMEDQUEST
isnt money abstract, why not just erase the debt?

If just erased the debt and flipped off the Federal Reserve they would probably get together and pay Russia or some other country to nuke us or something! NO JOKE

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by osram

At some point they would need to bring back the Gold Standard to 100%.

At least that's more or less what I understood.

While those few wo know what is going to happen will make alot of profit.

There is a finite supply of gold in the world.

Gold would sky rocket to $10,000 an ounce.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
i hope this one is the last part which includes the solution i posted:

the whole movie is 3-4 hours, so. :F anyway...

Money Masters P7

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by osram

At some point they would need to bring back the Gold Standard to 100%.

At least that's more or less what I understood.

While those few wo know what is going to happen will make alot of profit.

There is a finite supply of gold in the world.

Gold would sky rocket to $10,000 an ounce.

Ya you'd probably have to use mg and maybe even micro-grams. You'd have to put all the gold in the world in one giant safe and never take any more out or put anymore in. Then we would just use a card or something to symbolize the portion of the gold that we own in the safe.

But the point is gold would just be our symbol of currency. We could use nothing to symbolize our currency, like we do. The real KEY is, like I've been yelling all across the board
is that once we put a cap on how much money there is we HAVE to put a cap on how much one person can own!

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Well tell that the privates which are evidently stealing the money from us right now.

And let's see what they think about your proposition.. and if they are actually so benevolent to follow these ideas.

Good Luck.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
The US national debt now stands close to 8.7 trillion dollars. Congress could wipe out the entire national debt in one day by ordering the printing of $9 trillion crisp new dollar bills.

www.brillig.com...

There is not enough gold in the vaults to back up the bills in print now so whats the difference?

Let's go all out.

Whatcha think, deal or no deal?

Its called inflation. More money less worth. Its not magic. Germany tried this with ill consequences.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The idea of printing money to pay for the debt is flat-out ridiculous.

Nearly 9 TRILLION Dollars of debt... that would cost EVERY CITIZEN $30,000 EACH... not household, but per person. A family of four would need to give up $120,000 JUST TO PAY OFF THE NATIONAL DEBT. Amazing isn't it?

The idea of printing 9 trillion dollars worth of us dollars would lead to a COLLAPSE of the dollar and the u.s. economy. Hyper-inflation would only be the tip of the iceberg.

Hoping not to offend anyone but... Hm.. didn't you guys take Economics in high school?

[edit on 29-11-2006 by k4rupt]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by k4rupt

didn't you guys take Economics in high school?

Perhaps you prefer chapter 7 or chapter 13?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Well here is some conclusion about very interesting movies like money masters from bill still.. and so on:

Very interesting and hot text:

MEET BILL STILL, FIAT-MONEY ADVOCATE - An analysis of the documentaries Money Masters and Capital Crimes - © 2006 by G. Edward Griffin
[...] Still claims that it would be a mistake to return to a gold-backed monetary system because most of the world’s gold now is held by the bankers. This is a deceptively appealing argument. First, it is not true. Central banks do hold more gold than any other single entity; but the total inventory of gold in the hands of private citizens, as bullion or coins or jewelry or known deposits in working mines, is much larger. If money were to be restored to a precious-metal base, this largely invisible reserve would be more than adequate to supply the demand. We must remember that the limited supply of gold as a monetary base is an advantage, not a disadvantage. If it were not scarce, it would not have utility as money. The smaller the supply, the more valuable it is. As pointed out in The Creature from Jekyll Island, any amount of gold or silver will work just as well as any other amount. The only difference is how valuable each unit of measure will be. The argument that “we don’t have enough gold in the world” is without foundation, and those who say this do not understand the fundamental mechanics of money.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This sounds like euro economics to me,
(sorry no offense)

that would be worse than leaving the current debt the way it is! I have to agree, someone needs to take basic economics.

our money would be like the russians if that happened! absolutely worthless!

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I'm sorry.. something went wrong with copypaste.

From the same source:

Bill Still does not make this argument but he comes close when he says that most of the world’s gold is held by the bankers. Even if this were true (which it is not) we need to ask a question: If gold is so useless as a backing for money, why are the bankers trying to acquire it as fast as they can? And why are central bankers so strongly opposed to gold or silver-backed currencies? The answer is obvious. It is because precious metals still are, and will continue to be, a universally recognized storehouse of value, and that value cannot be manipulated by bankers OR free-spending politicians. But fiat money CAN be – and always will be.

This brings us to the crux of the matter. Still claims that, because the bankers have operated a gigantic monetary scam for hundreds of years, it is time to break their grip over our lives and establish a fair and honest monetary system We could not agree more on that point. But then, in the tradition of Greider and Stinnett, he attempts to lead us to a non-solution. He claims that we should take this power from the bankers and give it to the politicians, because they are chosen by the people and, therefore, can be trusted.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
This sounds like euro economics to me,
(sorry no offense)

that would be worse than leaving the current debt the way it is!

Maybe they could just erase some zeros off of the officail IOU in the middle of the night and deny that the debt ever existed to begin with.

Debt?

What debt?

Don't know nothin 'bout no debt.

Louie theres some guy out front that want's to know bout the debt.

Tell him it doesn't exist and if he comes back a second time askin 'bout the debt we'll break his legs.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
You know In nothing we trust I forgot to mention this.
Did you know that on June 4, 1963 JFK signed executive order 11110 to return the power of the U.S. gov to issue currency w/o going through the fed. reserve. JFK was upset about the interest rates.

Now heres the funny part. 5 months latter JFK is shot. No more silver certificates that he introduced were ever created. The executive order is still valid but no president has ever used it since then.

So by law we COULD create more silver certificates. That doesn't mean it would be a good idea though. But back then, in 1963, we may have gotten away with it with out crashing the economy.

My question is, has every president since JFK been a banker pawn?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Firstly is it going to be printed in borrowd "federal" reserve money or is it going to be American greenbacks?? Remember the only two presidents to print real American money were assasinated, Lincoln and Kennedy. Kennedy tried to erase the debt by printing like $4trillion in American Notes, but once he was knocked off, his successor decided he liked debt, and recinded the order.

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies." - Thomas Jefferson

"If the people only understood the rank injustice of our Money and Banking system, there would be a revolution before morning." - Andrew Jackson

"Whoever controls the volume of money in our country is Absolute Master of all industry and commerce." - James Garfeild, US President, assasinated 3 weeks later.

"Federal Reserve notes are not dollars." - Russell Monk, Assistant General Counsel Department of the Treasury 1977

"Give me control of a nations money and I care not who makes the laws." - Mayer Amschel Bauer

"If ever again our nation stumbles upon unfunded paper, it shall surely be like death to our body politic. This country will crash." - George Washington

"If the American people ever allow the banks to control issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers occupied." - Thomas Jefferson

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson." - A letter written by FDR to Colonel House, November 21st, l933

"The bank hath benefit of interest on all moneys it creates out of nothing. " - William Paterson, co-founder (with Nathan Rothschild) of the Bank of England.

""Yes, Fort Knox is guarded today just so no inquiring citizen can look in and confirm that there is no gold stored there anymore." - William Paterson, co-founder (with Nathan Rothschild) of the Bank of England.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements, arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the worlds' central banks which were themselves private corporations. The growth of financial capitalism made possible a centralization of world economic control and use of this power for the direct benefit of financiers and the indirect injury of all other economic groups."
- Tragedy and Hope: A History of The World in Our Time (Macmillan Company, 1966,) Professor Carroll Quigley of Georgetown University, highly esteemed by his former student, William Jefferson Blythe Clinton.

Well either this will end our debt and set up a situation where we can finally free ourselves from the central bank; or, it could be the beginning of a planned financial disaster to force the United States to beg for help from other countrys and force us into a NWO global state. Any guesses?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Strange things happen in this country.............Who is the Federal Reserve? Part of the Government? See what I mean.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join