It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon, Ghost , or my imagination. pic ??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Demon, Ghost , or my imagination.?

I say imagination, there is nothing there, as one poster really lightened the image and you can plainly see, its nothing.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
In the bigger picture it loks like a demonic blue bear face, but in the mirror, it looks like a teddy bear.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I live in a flat that was built shortly after WW2,and I am forever picking up evps here. It doesn't surprise me as the area I live in was blitzed during the war. People died in the area behind my flat, which I am not sure if they were houses then or not, but a large number of people lost their lives in the area.

Also, a hall once stood in the area where my flat is situated. We have a bridge which goes back quite some distance over the road from where we live. It is rumoured that people use to be thrown off the bridge long ago.

Anyway, I pick up evps on a regular basis and although it doesn't bother me, I find that I am not scared of the evps anymore. The first time came over a two way radio, which took me by surprise as the radio was behind me. Since then, I have picked up several even when I don't expect it. I have posted them to YOUTUBE. I am rachel42.

That will give you some idea what is happening in your house.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
If there is something more to these pics, I don't see it. It basically means that there is about 25 minutes of my life that I won't be getting back.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Thanks Rachel atm im trying anything to see if anything happens or i pick anything up but it seems recently less things seem to be happening and iv'e hardly seen anything few shaddows etc which is a shame i think but im going to keep trying out new ideas see what happens,
And ill be sure to check out you YOUTUBE account soon.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
i'd say your imagination

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join