It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Geographic Channel - Ancient Astronauts (11/27)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   

so several times I've been hearing the "alien nuts" (pun intended) in this thread claim that us genuinely knowledgable people should spend some time researching the truth that Aliens did everything and that every human but them is a primitive
so perhaps they could provide some credible links so I can research this theory for myself
anything ending in .edu or .gov would be acceptable

Only kids and immature 'civilised-ignorant' adults would call others 'nuts' in a discussion or debate. A definitive turnoff to any meaningful continuation in sharing of information. Aint even worth the bother to list the sites. For others who are seriously seeking such information, public and education libraries are a more detailed source than the misleading internet information, mainly used only by lazy deluded people and foolish kids to show that they are 'knowledgeable'.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
so in other words you don't have any credible sites at all
yup
thats what I thought

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
If that's what you thought, then you are indeed more thoughtless than i presume you to be.

Have the last word, by all means, no one owes you anything. Like all kids, you will have to grow up one day. Either that, based on your attitude, more likely you will just grow old.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I'm 36 actually
if anything youre the only one in thsi thread who so far has provided no credible ideas or links to prove it despite frequent requests
and you have the cheek to call me immature
If you like then I'll accept that
But then I'd rather be immature than impotent

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Since when did "Eddie's" belt have anything to do with space travel? How do you know he even wears a belt?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join