It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me out please ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
After last night when i stayed up doing the " thing for a while " till like 3.

I am totally done right now , I can hardly move ....

After i do it alot i feel really tired for a few days or so then , I regain the ability to do it alot and then im not tired any more ...

can any one suggest what may lay ahead if i practice this ?

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I noticed ravens are almost always above me flying around when in outside for longer periods of times .

?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I guess not many people know about this topic?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This is not ridicule but what you described sounds pretty normal to me.
I have had the same thing for many many years. Never considered it to be unusual in the least. Where do you think the phrases "spine tingling" and "hair raising" came from?
No its not adrenaline per say but it is a chemical thing I am sure.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It might not be a bad idea to see a doctor. Just to be on the safe side. Perhaps there is some chemcial or electrical imbalance in your brain. Please take this seriously and don't think that I am ridiculing you in any way. I don't think it's anything serious, but I do think that seeing a doctor would be the right move.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Its cool , I understand you guy's have never felt this .

Its scary at some times , And other times its awsome.

A few times it has helped me out.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Oh, I've felt this before. It doesn't happen to me nearly as often as it apparently happens to you. I have know how the sensation of the Holy Spirit feels, and this energy feels different, like I can really use it to do things.

Whenever I get this feeling it usually signals to me that I'm going to be particularly open to Telepathy, Precog, and Empathy so I usually try and reach out with it. I usually end up gathering a bit of someone's thought, a little flash of the future(short term future), or the familiar rush of someone elses emotion. Moving things just isn't my thing, though I do have frequent dreams involving advanced TK, Telepathy, and PK.

I doubt it's something everyone experiances. Personally, I think it's your Subcon. telling you that it's about time you learned how to do the things you've dreamt about. That's how I saw it back when it first started happening to me, and I went with the idea. It worked out very well for me, though I'm not hardly to the point I am in my dreams.

Have fun, and be sure to practice daily.

Oh yeah, I'm 16. Just thought you might like to compile the ages of the people who've experianced this.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
hey decode, check your U2U box k?

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Man this is getting way past then what i thought it would be...

the other night when i was eating , I swear i was cought in a time loop or some thing .
I was 99% sure the same thing happened exactly the same atleast 3 times THAT i was aware of it could have been even more...

I was out to eat with my girlfriend at rubytuesdays , I ordered , Then she ordered , The waitress got our drinks and we where waiting for our food .

this lady was right next us ( Working , Cleaning up ) She looked very suspicious like she was trying to listen to our conversation and she was basically just moving tables back in fourth and not cleaning any thing up.. , and the place was totally empty ... My girlfriend did some thing , Then i responded to it , THEN i had the Deja vu Every thing i said and did for around 10 seconds I remember like the back of my hand like it already happened a few times ....

----

Today i went to court for speeding tickets .... I have over 6 and i am on my provisionals witch you have for 6 months before you get you're regular licance " Maryland " Witch is a step up from a learners permit .... On the provisionals you cannot drive past 12 and if you get any moving violations or you're 6 months are reset and you're most likely to get suspended for a month for the first ticket , and then the second ticket you get 180 days , and then after that it just gets unpredictable and you most likely just get it taken away for ever....

I was sitting in the hallway waiting for the person that was seeing the judge to finish ( There are small rooms with judges in them witch sit 3 people excluding the judge.. )

They finished and a girl ( Mid 20's ) with a green shirt on went on , And all of a sudden in my head the words " Im hoping that she lets me go since its only my first time , i only had a few drinks , And i had to drive home because my son was home and he was throwing up " I was like uhh What the hell , And i just sat there wondering why that popped up in my head.. and then like 10 mins later she and her lawyer come out Then in my head " The words , I wonder how much this Breathalyzer is going to cost to be put in my car " and then like 3 seconds after that she asks him how much is the Breathalyzer going to cost to get installed in her car ....

-----

I was still waiting and was Checking out people like i usually do , And these two lawyers where talking about the cases they just had against each other .. And then the words " I wonder if he wants to get some thing to eat " pops up in my head , And then around 3-4 seconds after that he asks the other lawyer if he wants to go get some thing to eat....

Maybe these are both just me being lucky and just thinking this stuff on accident ?

I dont know...
-----

then i was called , I went in and sat down and we started talking , And i really dont say much , And i was just looking straight into her eye's thinking man am i #ed , I am never going to be able to drive again ...

And all of the sudden shes like im going to let you go this time , And then i was on my way....

My licance could have been taken away for a very long time no matter what i said ... And she just let me go ???

does any one have any thoughts on these ?

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Okay, so I have been searching for information on this topic for some time now and this is the best I have found. Hence my joining of this forum so I too can post about this topic. I as well get these chills and have had them for as far back as I can remeber but I never could control them. Around 9th grade they became more frequent and as of a few months ago I began to be able to control these chills, which seem to orginate at the brainstem and pulse through my spine and decrease in intesity as they make it to the rest of my body. I am 18 and like I said I can now control these pulses and make them happen whenever. I have also over the past few weeks been able to channel the chills to my hands and on a few occasions to my finger. I have no idea what these chills are but hopefuly somebody will. I have a doctors appointment soon which will hopefully explain this occurance as a nerve disorder or the like. But as for other things, Ive tried alot. Not to sound crazy but I've done everything from trying control electric charges (disposable camera resistor) to moving things by trying to flick my wrist. Nothing happens in these cases but it was fun to try. I hope others will post on this forum with their experinces with these chills.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Why don't you try to hear people's thoughts next time? It would seem that this feeling is some-how connected to Telepathy/Empathy.

I've also been having the same kind of thing, only a different kind of energy. It feels different and acts differently. Instead of being centered around the brain/spine area, I can manipulate it all around my body, and a few times it's come around to my hands naturally.

When it comes around to my hands it almost feels like my hands are on fire, except it isn't hot and it doesn't burn. I can feel the 'energy' swirling off of my hands like a flame would. I also focus it into my palm and I've begun trying to flip the pages of the book I'm reading with the energy. I'm getting pretty good at it too.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
D3C0D3, Voidmaster and anyone else who has this feeling listen to a song maybe its ur favourite but it needs to be powerful then listen close ur eyes wat do u feel? go into as much detail as u can

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Well i just put on some good trance , And did the Chill thing , And i see lightning bolt like things going Horizontal that are blue .

The past few nights these chills have been getting bigger , I turned all the lights off and put some headphones on ( trance music ) and did the thing but like tried to control it at my hands with my eyes closed and i would see blue flashes around my hands .. But when i tried to do it with my eyes open i would get nothing.

And im sure this is nothing but A tiny bit in the compelete dark and i do this , I can see my hands and they are outlined with a like 1/2 inch thick faded blue color...

Some times when i do the chill thing i see faces with my eyes closed... Like ET faces... They look soo real , and i have looked at fair share of pictures of et's and the et's i have been seeing with my eyes closed doing this thing have been in them...

EDIT * Im going to put some trance and sit down and try to minipulate this thing... for the first time.

I dont like doing it at all some times because i get this feeling that some thing is closing in on me and is about to hurt me .. and thats when i useally stop and turn the lights on or take my headphones off..

[edit on 6-2-2007 by D3C0D3]

Edit agian* Also just to add while doing this stuff , I start to cry , NOT like in a sad way but just a weird way ?!?! dont really know what to call it..

[edit on 6-2-2007 by D3C0D3]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hi D3,

Hmm, I find it interesting that you use Trance. I use Techno/Trance as a type of "enhancement" meditation music. To power my self up so to speak.
WIS

[edit on 6-2-2007 by WalkInSilence]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
sooo strange feelings of energy and blue "Lightning" like flashes?
make sure that ur not sitting on a live cable or something

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
HAHA funny , No im useally standing up when i do it , Thats when i can only do it.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
i probably used to have similiar feelings. First of all do you have ADD by any chance? I dont mean any offense, i do, and i wouldnt be surprised if you do as well. This is a chemical imbalance and might be responsible for some of these feelings (i know what your talking about). Me personally i think the "chills" is when god/aliens/guardian angels/your own inner voice, or all the above are reminding you that you have a mission to do on this earth.. a goal per se. its like a reminder of that important goal that is inside of you. The problem is we usually have no idea what that mission/goal is, but the feeling is a powerful one, and understanding what triggers it might clarify the pathway to why you were put on earth.

Who knows maybe i'm way off... maybe i helped..

[edit on 7-2-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
No. I think you were spot on. That was a concise and well thought out response giving constructive advice on the matter. Nice job.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
ok on a completely different note to the rest of the responses in this thread. I would describe what you feel as an 'flow of energy'. I myself also have these and also only when i am relaxed and comfortable. After about 3 months of heavy research i linked it back to quantum physics. The power of the human mind is more phenomenal than most believe.

for instance if one is to think the same thoughts day-in day-out that thought is embedded into the neurological system of the brain. Meaning, if you are constantly thinking about your 'flow of energy' it will happen more frequently and again you can control the intensity by using your mind.

I am a martial artist, have been for 7 years now. I control the 'flow of energy' and use it when needed. For instance when i am in a full contact bout i will focus this energy into whichever part of my body i need to, whether it be my fist for punching or my stomach to help absorb a punch. By doing this i can barely even feel the impact, and the next day no bruising or soreness.
This explains how your are capable of lifting heavy objects, you have the ability to focus your energy into your strength to use it link another person is helping you. I too can lift heavy objects by focusing the mind and so can everyone else but they need to believe that they can do it.

The main trouble is believing 100% that you can do it, if there is the slightest negative thought in your mind it will not work. I suggest 'playing around' with your new found 'talent' to see what you can develop. You may be amazed with what you will find.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cedwa
ok on a completely different note to the rest of the responses in this thread. I would describe what you feel as an 'flow of energy'. I myself also have these and also only when i am relaxed and comfortable. After about 3 months of heavy research i linked it back to quantum physics. The power of the human mind is more phenomenal than most believe.

for instance if one is to think the same thoughts day-in day-out that thought is embedded into the neurological system of the brain. Meaning, if you are constantly thinking about your 'flow of energy' it will happen more frequently and again you can control the intensity by using your mind.

I am a martial artist, have been for 7 years now. I control the 'flow of energy' and use it when needed. For instance when i am in a full contact bout
i will focus this energy into whichever part of my body i need to, whether it be my fist for punching or my stomach to help absorb a punch. By doing this i can barely even feel the impact, and the next day no bruising or soreness.
This explains how your are capable of lifting heavy objects, you have the ability to focus your energy into your strength to use it link another person is helping you. I too can lift heavy objects by focusing the mind and so can everyone else but they need to believe that they can do it.

The main trouble is believing 100% that you can do it, if there is the slightest negative thought in your mind it will not work. I suggest 'playing around' with your new found 'talent' to see what you can develop. You may be amazed with what you will find.

Reading that right there , Goes to you can do any thing you set your mind to.

Yeah Im going to try to do that , But it will take some time im sure because almost every being has doubts.

Thank you for this i hope it helps me out.

And to hiii_98 , yes i have been labeled with " Add " And i took that ridilin stuff... untill i realised that it wasent some thing to try to take away. That was around the age of 8.

Once i turned 18 i felt like i had some thing really important to do in my life, Not just the normal boring crap every one else does on this planet , But some thing very extreme.

My mind is very complex , I Know things without ever learning about them.

Mechanic's
Electronic's
" Social engineering "
Martial arts
and alot of other stuff that could help me live through very tuff condition's, to me it seems like some thing is ahead that i need these talents for.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join