It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me out please ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I have been searching for a place to post this for a while , Every place i post eather i get people making fun of me , Or no responds ....

For a while now ( maybe 3 months ) I have been getting these feelings i cannot describe ...

It feels like an energy source or some thing , I cannot describe it well .

It is like a sensation that goes throughout my body that makes my spine tingle , Makes me have goose bumps , Makes me have alot of tears in my eye's and makes my pupils get really small or really big ..

In the first months i experienced it could only happen after watching a really cool movie but then it would go away and it felt like i had not more of it , Like there was a certin amount of it i could send throughout my body i guess..

And now a few months later ( Around 3 ) I can make it happen alot without having to watch a cool movie or stuff like that... * I do have to be in the right mood though *

I have been having dreams of me FLYING , And having Some sort of advanced telekinesis ...

I have tried to use telekinesis without success and i have not really tried to fly ...

Please some one tell me if this is some thing every one goes through at the late age of 18 or what...

Any response would be very much appreciated

[edit on 28-11-2006 by D3C0D3]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Some one please help me out here ? I know its not adrenaline.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Let me be the first to say I'm sorry that you were made fun of if you posted in another area.
However, this does read like something out of that new show Hero's and does sound outlandish.

I am not however going to say that you are telling an untruth but unfortunately I have never heard of this before so I cannot help you.
Perhaps you can meditate and calm yourself and try and discover what these senses u are feeling are coming from.
Perhaps it's just a heightened sense of awareness.

Whatever it is good luck and please don't try to fly.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
No I don't think its adrenaline either, are you naturally empathic D3COD3 if so this could be emotional energy created by your own thoughts. When you feel it come over you, wait until your at its peak then channel the enrgy into something good like a physical or a mental exercise. For me I use a mental exercise which allows me to elevate my thought processes to a hyper state which hmm ... bare with me D3... opens the doors of perception for want of a better term.

You could also study the martial arts as you seem to be starting to channel this energy, if you do so always remember if you accept this gift use it in the light it was given and by that I mean for good.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
A similar "feeling" happens to me. Like right now...I can do it on will. But when it happens by accident, it seems to be much more intense.

It happens when I bit off the top half of half a peanut & look at the remaining piece. Een thinking about it gives me that feeling.

And unlike you, I've been getting that "energy feeling" all my life. I'm 19 now.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by D3C0D3
It is like a sensation that goes throughout my body that makes my spine tingle

It almost sounds like a nerve issue, like a pinched or compressed nerve.

I'm not saying that's 100% it, I'm just throwing out ideas.

Have you experienced any physical trauma that you can recall (ie car accident, sports injury, etc)?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I have been searching for a place to post this for a while , Every place i post eather i get people making fun of me , Or no responds ....

For a while now ( maybe 3 months ) I have been getting these feelings i cannot describe ...

It feels like an energy source or some thing , I cannot describe it well .

It is like a sensation that goes throughout my body that makes my spine tingle , Makes me have goose bumps , Makes me have alot of tears in my eye's and makes my pupils get really small or really big ..

In the first months i experienced it could only happen after watching a really cool movie but then it would go away and it felt like i had not more of it , Like there was a certin amount of it i could send throughout my body i guess..

And now a few months later ( Around 3 ) I can make it happen alot without having to watch a cool movie or stuff like that... * I do have to be in the right mood though *

I have been having dreams of me FLYING , And having Some sort of advanced telekinesis ...

I have tried to use telekinesis without success and i have not really tried to fly ...

Please some one tell me if this is some thing every one goes through at the late age of 18 or what...

Any response would be very much appreciated

[edit on 28-11-2006 by D3C0D3]

It sounds like you have a lot of people in your life that need healing or help of some sort...

you are a generally really loving person and you are beginning to vibrate with that energy...
you can easily concentrate that energy on your hands and if you ask people where their pain is.. you can lay your hands over the injured place and 'heal' them ... (they are really the ones healing).. because all your doing is supplying a higher vibration.. and their vibrations raise to match yours... (healing their ailments) ..
you could really focus that energy and do great and amazing things... breathing deep and concentrated will generate more power to 'flow' the energy.. thru a concentrated body part... (just don't think entirely with your little head) .. mr. sex magician.. hahaha

anyhow...
to me it sounds like you have a lot of love to give... so you'll vibrate with that energy ... so you can raise the loved ones around you up..

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
A while back, a friend (also from this forum) and I, came together to find out what this exact experience could reference to.

Btw. it's called "having the 'Chills'", so try searching on the forum for 'chills'.

It's really late, but what we came to at the end was this:

It's a state (intuition told us; rebirth) of the Kundalini, which should explain why you experience 'energy'. We managed to research it abit, and we actually could connect alot of things from the experience of having 'chills' to the kundalini.

Another thing worth noting down:

(beware the 2012 fanatics ... )

Is that we are soon transisting into the "Age of Aquarius", the water carrier. Here is something we found during the research that linked it together, be it false or not:

Jesus was the one to announce the Age of Aquarius:
"a man will meet you carrying an earthen pitcher of
water; follow him into the house where he goes in"
(Luke 22:10; Mark 14:13.) The Last Supper was the
symbol of the future "unio mystica."

"So, now a New Age has started which is called the
Age of Aquarius, meaning the pitcher carrier of
spiritual holy water that is the work of Kundalini."

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

Although I do not believe in Jesus, I believe in meditation, so the reference of the Kundalini was enough for me. www.adishakti.org...

Hoped this helped; Now I must get to bed

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I get a similar feeling to yours, and I wrote about it here:My Epiphany. I recognize it as the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, my salvation. I hope my thread will contain useful information for you.

Give all you can, but don't let yourself be taken advantage of by those who would seek to capitalize on your gifts.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
One of two things if not both at the same time.

First it sounds like an energy surge into you which can when your frequency reaches a certain level which you describe as this happening when your mental state hits a certain plateau or mode.

Second it is an update of your DNA signature denoting a change in your physical status brought on by spiritual development.

These both interact at times.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Yeah i dident post much in my first post , But when this happens i can do alot ..

I can lift heavy , Heavy things , And i can run really fast ( Abnormally ) my legs are going so fast my brain cant even keep up and i trip .

the feeling i get is WOW like much more then any thing i have ever experienced , It feels soooo good...

It has different levels and such .

when i am in a very good mood , The first few seconds of it gives me a high level of strength all over my body , high level of Sence ( I feel like some one is watching me or be hind me , and it feels like alot of people are around me and closing in on me getting ready to hurt me and i get paranoid the paranoid part only happens when i am alone at night ) And i feel like some thing very powerful ( Not psychically ) is almost on tap and the only thing i have tried to do is telekinesis , then after that i have very good energy after that and some times i can stay up for days if i feel like it after that ( Only if i have some thing psychical to work on and pay attention to , Like my car i stayed up for 2 days and completed a motor swap with out sleeping and feeling tired at all ).

I know this probably sounds like i am making this up but i am not..

I have this feeling like i am not meant to be on this planet , and i am more worthy then most of every one else ( Not to be an asshole , I am a very nice person ).

I know alot of things without ever doing them , Electronics , Martial art's , And i am very smart for dropping out of school at the 9th grade because i felt like i knew every thing they where teaching me.

I was born in January 23rd 1988 if any one wants to know.

Also i wanted to ask if this is normal also , When i take a shower with another person ( Girl ) they always complain of how hot the water is they say its like scolding , and when they get out the place where the water hit them they're skin looks like it was burnt a little . Its so annoying because ill have to wait in the corner for my girlfriend to let me take my turn and turn the hot all the way up because it feels freezing to me and she tells me what she had on was pretty warm and she just calls me weird.

Please do not criticize my typing.

Thank you for all you're help.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
I get a similar feeling to yours, and I wrote about it here:My Epiphany. I recognize it as the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, my salvation. I hope my thread will contain useful information for you.

Give all you can, but don't let yourself be taken advantage of by those who would seek to capitalize on your gifts.

Wow after i read that , The thing happened agian But bigger then it has ever happened because it is sooo simmular to what happens to me and wow i just do not know what is going on with me.

99% of the time it only happens when i am in a room with the door closed at night closed off from the world ... Or with my girlfriend out side. I have to feel confterbale and have taken an shower and not be dirty And i think that is because is when i am in my best mood.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by amehrich

Have you experienced any physical trauma that you can recall (ie car accident, sports injury, etc)?

I really doubt it is that , Given i can lift very heavy objects when it happens .

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Hi D3, sorry you were ridiculed

Lots of great clues in this thread, listen and learn. I wish AngelaLadyS was around she had some excellent advise.

My experience. About three years ago I went through something that sounds similar to your adventure. For about two months I had an intense on and off sensation of heat surging through my spine. It felt like a huge pillar from the earth up my back through my skull. Hot, very hot.
When I asked someone to feel the spot on my head they where amazed of the heat.
I took this as a spontaneous raise of kundalini. Why, how ? I don't have a clue.
I didn't look for answers but enjoyed/enjoy my enhanced sensitivity.

Is it "normal"?
Is it "normal to watch TV 4 hours a day or be estranged from the natural environment?

Yeah, I think it is normal, we have just forgotten it.
WIS

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hello D3C0D3. My apologies on behalf of anyone who ridiculed you in your previous threads.

What you described sounds very similar to something I experience every now and then. Sometimes it occurs when I yawn, where my eyes start to water. When I feel this sensation, it feels like a slight electric energy running through my body, from my torso to my face. I can feel it sometimes ending right at my jaw line, and sometimes it feels like it reaches all of my head, and that's when I can feel my eyes water.

If this is what you also experience, it could be your body's chi (also known as "ki") flow. I have trained in different forms of martial arts, and they each teach that meditating will help you control the energy flow of your body better. This energy you feel is nothing bad. It means you have lots of chi flowing through you, which is a great thing! My advice would be to take up meditation or a martial art that can help you control your chi, such as Tai Chi Chuan.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I cannot find much on empathy , Does any one have any idea why this stuff only happens to me when its dark and i am alone in a good mood ?

I find out the place im going to go when i meditate ( flying into space ) this place makes me feel so counterbalance looking down on the planets.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   
WEll my friend I am glad you posted your experience in this forum while you wont see me posting all the time I try to touch in when needed.

Disregard any kind of ridicule my friend for you have experienced something many do not go through and even less understand.

When it comes to this sensation I have heard many things and have searched for the answer to its exsistence since i was a very young scarecrow(lol),for i myself have it.

I hope this helps my friend.

Life within this human body can be sometimes complicated,we were not given an instruction manual,since the begining we have had to try to understand what we are and what is going on.We are taught by those who came before us based upon the knowledge they have attained.

In many circles of study this experience comes up alot.

Some say that we are the centre point of our reality,,meaning that we interact with all that surrounds us through our many senses,using the information we receive to create a reality where we can hear see and touch all that exsists around us.Some call this an assemblage point.

Now lets talk about destiny,destiny is in some circles the very study of life and exsistence, everything we experience in this life is building towards something,to some this may be our own personal enlightenment.

What we feel and think as humans has far surpassed that of all other animals on thisplanet,every thing we experience effects us in small and great ways,we are receptors that can send and recieve these(feelings)into the world around us and there for effect others and the space that surrounds usthis is where i will get a bit into the micro and macro verses.

In this case we are the micro verses observing, feeling and interacting with the surrounding world,which in turn would be the macroverse the "all" that we are in"life" in other words.

Now this life that we experience is the macroverse in the sense that what we see and experience effects us(the microverse)completely,everything from the colour of the sky to the grass at our feet effects us,as we observe and take in the information,our brain processes this and creates the world in our "lives"

While we all exsist within this macroverse,we are the only ones who observe our microverse.

Some studies say that everything is made of energies or that some sort of energy is what forms substance holding together thousands of particles,there are many types of energies as we all know,microwaves soundwaves and such are all good examples,we use energy everyday to manipulate and create our surroundings,but barely anyone stops to think how our surroundings really effect us and how?

Destiny to some is a fictional dream of delusion,yet it exsists aroound us in many physical representations,look for instance at books,the characters though possibly
completely made up,they go through the situations written time and time again,not able to break out of that which the story tells,the specific events which transpire in the story cause the reactions and behaviors of the characters.

Now leave out the destiny part and reflect upon ourselves,for sure everything that happens effects us,when we see someone we love,hurting we feel pain ourselves.
When we eat something we like we can have the greatest time with it yet something we dont like to eat will make our stomach turn,this is where the macroverse comes in,I will have a different reaction to what i witness then mabey you will witnessing the same thing.

Now if i may i will get a bit into the arcane,While the tingly spine thing pertains to many diffrent fields, this sensation is reffered to in some studies as the circles of truth,usually coupled with the study of destiny,this ability when nurtured and strengthened is used to obtain information pertaining to your path within the macroverse or world or within your life whichever you perfer to say,usually happening after witnessing something which rings true to who you are.

The circles of truth say that we have a character caste which ties into the study of the zodiac and in turn the 13 and the 7.Depending on our character we will act,think and feel in different ways,while we are born under these signs with tyhese traits it is still our life(witness of the macroverse)which determines what we are,.

Virtue is the description of feelings and actions together which is our behavior,
different signs have different virtues depending on their caste-(The description of ones self can be measured on many levels while two people may be both a taurus there are many other factors which will effect their character caste,such as birthplace within the zodiac,,time of birth the parents of the individual and many others)-such as myself being a sagitarius compassion is strong in me,I will find myself crying and experiencing this feeling you had everytime i see any sort of trial or tribulation.

Within the lines of destiny everyone has a point in their life where they are an epitomy of who their character is,,this "higher self" exsist's for only your microverse within the whole.

When i watch a movie where theres a hero type whos trying to save others or someone shows compassion or love,it resonates strong within my character,and i begin to connect with my higher self. This connection is a pure energy of truth to your character caste,which spills all over you depending on the strength or the resonation within you. In maany cases these fellings are brought on by witnessing an event or something which is important in your character developement,

The more you try to find who you are within the macroverse the more you will be lead down that path,an the stronger these feelings will get,to the point where all you have to do is think about your actions towards your destiney to trigger these sensations.

Anyways I hope this helps its hard for me to sometimes explain things..lol
It took 2 hours to write this post so I hope it does you some good.

At the very least let me say it is a natural feeling,to strengthin your connection with these sensations try to remember what it was that triggered them then try to repeat the process,remember always look,search and find meaning within yourself for everything,for you are the only one within your microverse(perception).

On another note what you experienced is described within many studies as being a quickening.

Tor.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by toraylin]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Well last night untill 3 am i concentrated on my girl friend and how i love her and stuff , And i just cried for hours ( For no REASON at all ) so i dont know , and i woke up with a pain in my leg where she said she hurt her self the other day...

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by amehrich

I really doubt it is that , Given i can lift very heavy objects when it happens .

Can you provide an example of a very heavy object that you can lift?

What's your height and weight?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I am around 140-50 pounds , 6'4 , And it was a full size fridge with food in it . I could only lift it for a second or so before it ran out then it fell to the floor.

It was about 2 inches off the ground for that 1-4 seconds

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join