It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proving UFOs are real

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
How would you go about doing this with good equipment ? What would you need to buy? Lets say you never seen a UFO yet but want to make sure when you do you are ready to take proof as much as you can what would you carry with you or should at all times so you make sure you never miss the moment?

Now lets say your rich what could you do to proof UFOs are real ? What would or could you buy to do this?

I am talking about hard proof hear. A piece of something not just video and photos. Like piece of the spaceship, mold of its landing, maybe the whole piece of ground taken out to preserve, samples, recording of the sounds, taping from more than one tape recorder, video camera at the same time. Like 2 or more so no one can say its the camera or recorder. More than 2 to get a 360 view of the spaceship. Logbook of course. What else?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
fixed title spelling

[edit on 27/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
You're never going to find out if they are real. You can either accept the fact they are here, different types of them and their aircraft as well as some of our own aircraft, or you can stay in the dark where the government disinfo project has you, we should start deliberating more important things by now, like how we can bring about revolution, the birth of equality.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by NonLinearBrandon
You're never going to find out if they are real. You can either accept the fact they are here, different types of them and their aircraft as well as some of our own aircraft, or you can stay in the dark where the government disinfo project has you, we should start deliberating more important things by now, like how we can bring about revolution, the birth of equality.

Why not?

I am all for evolution, the birth of equality!

What if you want to talk to the things in control of the different type of ufos though? Learn about them by living with them or going where they live no matter where that may be?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Oh no my friend, we can not live with them and be their friends. You have NO IDEA what the government can, will, and does do to keep everything going as planned. Horse car to space ship in 100 years, pshhhh

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
the trouble with ufos is they use free energy. So if the government releases that technology then money will have no value anymore and our ecomomies won't exist. All hell will break loose. Endgame

that's what I think anyway

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
They certainly do use free energy. It's the same reason our greedy government still feeds us oil. It will only be revealed once it is already upon on.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
That would be my goal actually, to proove this.

I would need high tech equipment like infrared cameras and other cameras capable of filming into other light spectrums, that's actually the most important thing you can get if you want to capture a video of a ET spaceship!

And I would also need to spend much time trying to get in contact with aliens, I know how to do this, but I haven't tried yet. All you need is to get in contact with a spirit and then ask if it can communicate with aliens for you. (I know people who did this and got alien visit) My first try would be with a ouija board.

I know aliens exists and I will try to proove it, but if the aliens don't want me to proove it then I guess I will just keep it a secret.

[edit on 2006/11/28 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
imtim83, well.. I tend to think EBEs are so far ahead of us they will never be proven (less fallen craft or gov comms.) that will be allowed to us little guys.
One of the only things I don't understand is, why haven't the average person or researcher or anyone, found a fallen craft and occupants before governments do?

It's a thought that continues to haunt me. There has to be cival interception and directly reported to media to support my thought they really are here. But, I think they are, both above and below ground.

Dallas

edit: bad grammar

[edit on 28-11-2006 by Dallas]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
One of the only things I don't understand is, why haven't the average person or researcher or anyone, found a fallen craft and occupants before governments do?

Somebody may have, but poweful people didn't want us to know about it, and that's why we never heard about it. That's how it works, they'll do anything to stop the truth from being known...

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
So what equipment do I buy online or a store to get the best ufo footage captured? Like highest quality HDTV if possible, able to get very close up shots, etc. Should I get what the pros use?

Show each item I should get on a online retail store website like circuit city please!

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
With something like U.F.O.'s your never going to get diffinitive proof. Unless the aliens themselves WANT to be revealed.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
All the equipment and technology in the world isn't going to help you prove that UFOs exist, unless you actually come across one. I could videotape the sky over my house for fifty years and get nothing, theoretically. If I wanted to find hard proof, I would go to places with high numbers of reported UFO sightings to increase my odds. I would try to locate credible witnesses of UFOs and interview them and go to the areas where they saw something, in hopes of either seeing something again, or seeing evidence that a UFO was there.

I'm just mentioning this because I don't want to see you go out and spend thousands of dollars and then come home with nothing but a video of a Boeing 767 because you didn't do anything to increase your chances of taping something exciting.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by imtim83
So what equipment do I buy online or a store to get the best ufo footage captured? Like highest quality HDTV if possible, able to get very close up shots, etc. Should I get what the pros use?

Show each item I should get on a online retail store website like circuit city please!

Well I will agree with other posters and say that catching something on camera or gathering indisputable proof is tough...always being prepared for a real lucky justin case situation has merits of it's own. So heres my two cents.

1) Kit bag for all your stuff. This can be a back pack or small duffel but something to be kept in your car or easily carried.

2) digital video camera that can take pictures and shoot video. Also one with night vision is a plus.

3) An actual honest to goodness 35mm camera that uses real film. Aside from high speed film if you've got the duckets you can buy a couple of rolls of infra red film as well...just in case you strike paranormal gold. Film is very important as digital images can be easily shopped and that very reason puts them under the light of suspicion. But an untampered hard copy negative is much harder to dismiss.

4) an emf reader, preferably something that can do a range of tasks and is hand held.

5) Thermal camera if you've got that cashish.

6) First aid kit, just in case.

7) Latex Gloves.

8) small ziplock baggies or petry dishes.

9) tweezers, masking tape and sharpee.

10) Snacks and water.

11) extra pair of clean undies...just in case.

If you're an uber millionair then it's simple, bribe people.

As for posting individual links like im putting a catalogue together, well no offense but you can at least google for it.

happy hunting.

Spiderj

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I'll add a decent Geiger Counter to Spiderj's list.

I don't know for sure that it would pick up anything as these are usually calibrated to detect known elements. (from what i understand, anyway)

But remember this, it will be much much harder to prove them real, than to prove them fake.

[edit on 11/29/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
You all are right but if anyone here has watched Fastwalkers as well then you know that ufos seem to be spotted a lot by our military weapons of any country. So if you want the greatest chance to see a ufo and tape it then thats your best shot!

Its interesting how the ufos started showing up after the Atomic bomb tests.

Fastwalkers brought up some very important points!

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
I'll add a decent Geiger Counter to Spiderj's list.

That's a good idea. I can't believe I've never thought of that...sometimes I'm pretty thick.

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
But remember this, it will be much much harder to prove them real, than to prove them fake.

Brother you aint kiddin'.

Spiderj

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I would like to know a what if question:
What if you had a camera that could instantly upload images to the web live and you see a UFO and take several pictures in a row and upload them and your camera also had a geiger counter, thermal imager, nightvision, EMF detector, digital sound recorder, and a poloroid instant film image, and you capture the UFO with all that,...does any of that make it a true event or actual evidence of anything?
And what if you had several buddies who had the same setup you had and they caputerd the same similar results and uploaded them live to the web does that make it a true event, of is it proof of anything?>

Since everything can be duplicated nowadays, photos, computer readouts, recordings of sound effects, etc. etc... what would it take to actually prove that some event actually happened how many evidences would you need to compile to make it be the truth?

Maybe ATS can make a device(or reccomend some devices) that we all can get and cary around just in case we see anything instantly we can all capture it and share our findings with eachother and discuss it here....just a random thought I had while reading this thread I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by megaslayer
I would like to know a what if question:
What if you had a camera that could instantly upload images to the web live and you see a UFO and take several pictures in a row and upload them and your camera also had a geiger counter, thermal imager, nightvision, EMF detector, digital sound recorder, and a poloroid instant film image, and you capture the UFO with all that,...does any of that make it a true event or actual evidence of anything?

Well as long as we're approaching this reasonably...um...exactly how much would something like that weigh?

Sounds kind of clunky.

Maybe just keep a disposable camera in the glove box, baby steps.

Spiderj

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Well, if you've got the budget, and can spare another $134,000.00, you may want to pick up this UFO video theodolite camera telescope. Used, but in great condition. Available on eBay right now (for 2 more days, anyway) at:

Cinetheo dolite for UFO Hunting

If ATS wants to buy this for the group, count me in for a few bucks... Free Shipping - and just in time for the Holidays!

Good luck!

[edit on 11/29/2006 by Outrageo]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Well, if you've got the budget, and can spare another $134,000.00, you may want to pick up this UFO video theodolite camera telescope. Used, but in great condition. Available on eBay right now (for 2 more days, anyway) at:

Cinetheo dolite for UFO Hunting

If ATS wants to buy this for the group, count me in for a few bucks... Free Shipping - and just in time for the Holidays!

Good luck!

[edit on 11/29/2006 by Outrageo]

Thats a great idea with members giving a few dollars each to be able to get this kind of ufo research equipment but who would it be sent to and who would be able to use it?

The site's owner on ATS?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join