It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A visit by Death

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Good points Kinglizard. You'd had the experience of seeing heaven (see KL's signature line). Were you guided by a harvesting angel or see any of the like?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Oh yes, that's usually part of the career path. Go to angel college, learn a job, find an angelic wife, work for 45 years until retirement kicks in, then go to the beach of the cosmos to play bingo.
It must suck to work in heaven, I can see why he needed the break to get away from it all. A good thing they have the Angel Witness Protection Program (AWPP) so that nobody can track him down now with the name change. Oh wait! You can!

Good one~!

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
God was purposely making a very powerful statement and your friend should pray on what the message means to him.....now.....or.....asap....

I fully agree. Oh .. the fella isn't my friend. He's someone I knew .. but not a 'friend'. I didn't really like him or his sister (the woman who lost the baby). They were rather 'full of themselves' and very self impressed. I was polite, but they definately weren't my kind of people.

I posted this story because it was interesting and kind of a mystery. The family really isn't religious at all. And yet they had this encounter with a spirit.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Your death becomes your best advisor when you make friends with him...
when you accept death and love death and ask him.. is it my time?... he will tell you honestly.. no I haven't touched you yet. He will give you exact limits.. and he will tell you how to push those limits.. for his amusement. Death is a good guide..

But I answered and said to him, "Lord, do not mention to us the cross and death, for they are far from you."
The Lord answered and said, "Verily, I say unto you, none will be saved unless they believe in my cross. But those who have believed in my cross, theirs is the kingdom of God. Therefore, become seekers for death, like the dead who seek for life; for that which they seek is revealed to them. And what is there to trouble them? As for you, when you examine death, it will teach you election. Verily, I say unto you, none of those who fear death will be saved; for the kingdom belongs to those who put themselves to death. Become better than I; make yourselves like the son of the Holy Spirit!"

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Flyers,
I couldn't seem to get the u2u system to work tonight...have no idea why.... so i'll share this here for you to ponder over.

I was in theatres on night as an observer in a trauma accident case, and I was merrily chatting away to the anaethetist when this little girl, maybe 8 -9 years old, incredibly beautiful skipped into the room. She stopped, looked at both of us, and at this point the light in the room became 'hyper real' like real sharp, crisp and more 'real' than normal..

She blew a kiss at us both, and waved in a beckoning way to the body on the table... then she skipped out with one hand appearing to hold onto some thing we couldn't see... then the man went into arrest and died very soon after..

Now, im not sure who this girl was, but if she was the grim reaper, well then the gown and scythe is out this year...

We went to the cofee room, sat and had a smoke and a glug of tea, and just looked at each other unsure of what to say - we agreed never to breath a word about this to any one of our colleagues or peers.... so to this day I hold that if there is a reaper, then its a little girl who blows kisses at you if you see her.

I'm so glad you didn't u2u that experience so that we could all enjoy reading about it. I am quite sure that you saw an angel. The holy angels usually appear in forms that are beautiful and reassuring to any humans who see them. Also, the free-spirited joy that was conveyed by the innocent skipping into the room. This is the kind of innocence and freedom that those in Heaven enjoy. Angels such as the one you saw are usually there to assist those who depart from this world to Christ and from there to a place of rest. She was holding the hand of the soul that had just left the body on the table.

I enjoyed that post immensely. It was short but very enlightening.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
more on death..

God [...] garden. Man [...] garden. There are [...] and [...] of God. [...] The things which are in [...] I wish. This garden is the place where they will say to me, "[...] eat this or do not eat that, just as you wish." In the place where I will eat all things is the Tree of Knowledge. That one killed Adam, but here the Tree of Knowledge made men alive. The law was the tree. It has power to give the knowledge of good and evil. It neither removed him from evil, nor did it set him in the good, but it created death for those who ate of it. For when he said, "Eat this, do not eat that", it became the beginning of death.

When CONTROL was born, it became the beginning of DEATH.

The Lord went into the dye works of Levi. He took seventy-two different colors and threw them into the vat. He took them out all white. And he said, "Even so has the Son of Man come as a dyer."

The eucharist is Jesus. For he is called in Syriac "Pharisatha," which is "the one who is spread out," for Jesus came to crucify the world

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Deleted

[edit on 29-11-2006 by Sphinx]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I have heard these stories of people seeing this apparitional entity carrying a scythe. I don't really know what to make of such stories. I have never seen such apparitions. There was a book written by a woman who claimed to have had communications with Azrael, "angel of death," I can't remeber exactly what the name of the book was though.
It has been a long tme since I came across it. I want to say it was something like Azrael: The Angel of Death, but I am not sure.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Just a heads up, Azrael is not in the Bible. The word azazel is the goat set free into the desert back when sacrifices were made. That's where we get the word "scapegoat" which is what azazel means:

"He is to cast lots for the two goats—one lot for the LORD and the other for the scapegoat. Aaron shall bring the goat whose lot falls to the LORD and sacrifice it for a sin offering. But the goat chosen by lot as the scapegoat shall be presented alive before the LORD to be used for making atonement by sending it into the desert as a scapegoat." - Leviticus 16:8-10

This is VERY significant in understanding why Christ was the last sacrifice. Christ was the one presented before the Lord, and we were the scapegoat/azazel, set free because of his sacrifice for those who believe in him.

Anymore, the definition is the reverse. The scapegoat is considered the one considered to bear the blame. How that definition came to switch, I don't know.

Always welcoming new information, but if it does not validate, I'm not going to accept it as gospel truth. Testimony has greater weight than fiction novels. At least with testimony we can check to see if it is in accordance to the Word.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
There was a book written by a woman who claimed to have had communications with Azrael,

Originally posted by saint4God
The word azazel is the goat set free into the desert back when sacrifices were made.

I SERIOUSLY wouldn't want to get a visit from something that claims to be the spirit of that which all the sins of Israel were cast upon. Major bad mojo going on!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I SERIOUSLY wouldn't want to get a visit from something that claims to be the spirit of that which all the sins of Israel were cast upon. Major bad mojo going on!

Sorry if I was unclear. The goat that was killed was the one that atoned for the sin "Aaron shall bring the goat whose lot falls to the LORD and sacrifice it for a sin offering" whereas the other was set free. As was Christ was sacrificed for our sin and us set free. So, the wandering goats/azazels were not the ones carrying sin around them...else the sins of the world wouldn't be atoned, rather wandering around the desert. Azazel were not a single goat, but each goat during these offerings was an azazel. If someone were to say they had a visit from the azazel, I cannot help but think of a heard of goats wandering around enjoying their freedom.

Also, mojo deals with dark majik, something God doesn't. The Bible has a lot to say about it too. Of the many...

"Do not practice divination or sorcery." - Leviticus 19:26

"But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death." - Revelation 21:8

...ouch!

[edit on 30-11-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The goats were not 'Azazel.'

The goat sent off into the wilderness was said to have been given to 'Azazel.'

And later on, it got worse for the living goat...instead of just being slapped on the rump (good riddance) it became the custom to send this goat backward off some (unnamed) cliff that was nothing but sharp protruding rocks all the way down to the bottom....

The goat was literally shredded and dismembered, alive, during the descent.

Ex

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I have never seen the Grim Reaper
But
I have had a woman die in my arms
she just leaned he head into my shoulder as I put my arm around her
she smiled at me and left........
and a gentleman know that he was about to go,
said so
and left that day.

top topics