It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its the End of the World for Homo Sapien

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Nearly every second thread these days speaks of an impending doom about to fall upon Humanity, so I thought I might add my 2 bobs worth.

If human kind is self aware of its impending doom and more than one area of expertise is saying it ( Religions, Science, Doomsayers, Conspiracy Theorist's ect.. ) then its possibly happening or even worse that we bring it consciously onto ourselves so be careful as you always get what you wish for.

This current crop of humans ( sapien ) will eventually die out as previous humans have before us ( Erectus ect.. ) and make way for the "New" human which is better and more improved
. But perhaps this new human is already amongst us and breeding up ready for a take over of the inferior Sapiens so that mankind can evolve into a higher state.

Perhaps this "new" human has been sighted and accounted for in the form of the various secret societies to which are refered "illuminated Ones" on this board and many others. It would be sad for the Sapiens who are to be terminated to make way for the new improved flavour but isn't that just progress ?.

Would anyone on this board be prepared to be like a neanderthal ? or would you prefer your offspring to be better than you ?

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity, (Im thinking like a darwinian, for want of any better way to approach the question) what adaptive traits would this new human have? What about the phenotype morphology characteristics?

Would it be a new species? incapable of breeding with ours?

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Good plan.

All of the more advanced beings will go hide in a cave while humanity eradicates itself.

Homo-illuminus will re-emerage after WWWIII and reign supreme over the wreckage.

[edit on 27-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Nearly every second thread these days speaks of an impending doom about to fall upon Humanity, so I thought I might add my 2 bobs worth.

If human kind is self aware of its impending doom and more than one area of expertise is saying it ( Religions, Science, Doomsayers, Conspiracy Theorist's ect.. ) then its possibly happening or even worse that we bring it consciously onto ourselves so be careful as you always get what you wish for.

This current crop of humans ( sapien ) will eventually die out as previous humans have before us ( Erectus ect.. ) and make way for the "New" human which is better and more improved
. But perhaps this new human is already amongst us and breeding up ready for a take over of the inferior Sapiens so that mankind can evolve into a higher state.

Perhaps this "new" human has been sighted and accounted for in the form of the various secret societies to which are refered "illuminated Ones" on this board and many others. It would be sad for the Sapiens who are to be terminated to make way for the new improved flavour but isn't that just progress ?.

Would anyone on this board be prepared to be like a neanderthal ? or would you prefer your offspring to be better than you ?

no no no ..

you see.. the older versions made the newer versions.

older generations created newer generations to vibrate faster and higher than themselves, so they could use it as a stepping stone to the next vibrational frequency..
so all the older generations need to do, is to catch our vibration, accept it, and eventually you will match it.. like the two pendelum clocks on either side of the wall..
if they are out of sync.. (not vibrating the same) .. the one pendelum will match the frequency of the other pendelum.. (going with the higher frequency)....

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Pure Energy

What reason would you keep the inferior, contaminated and recalcitrant older generation that has destroyed the habitat ? give them another chance to wreck the planet again ? or would you start from scratch ?.

A good example would be the methods that scientist's use to kill off pest species like locust's with a gene that prevents them from reproducing again. If Homo-Luminous actually exist currently then time is on their side and it would take several generations to eradicate us dumber Sapiens with methods that perhaps our lesser brains can't understand.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   

If Homo-Luminous actually exist currently then time is on their side and it would take several generations to eradicate us dumber Sapiens with methods that perhaps our lesser brains can't understand.

Maybe Homo-Luminous already exist and they are in the process of eradicating homo-sapiens.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
BINGO! INWT

I think we should all just let down our guard and let history and evolution take its course

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   

BINGO! INWT

I think we should all just let down our guard and let history and evolution take its course

I already have.

Int'l bankers attempting to destroy America - NWO - 9/11 - Federal Reserve - Smoking gun

- This is by far the most dangerous thread ATS has ever had on it's board. I've decided i'm not even going to touch on this. - jaguarmike

- While you are correct in all you have said "In Nothing We Trust," you are missing some valuable information. You are on the edge of a great chasm, don't fall in. Governments can do what it wants to whomever it wants. Just a precaution. I have been warned by a friend and I am just passing it on. - charlesmelissa

- ... this is the real deal, the real scam the real conspiracy.. - denythestatusquo

- Besides you could never tell the public about your discoveries unless you are suicidal. - Pontifex

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Pure Energy

What reason would you keep the inferior, contaminated and recalcitrant older generation that has destroyed the habitat ? give them another chance to wreck the planet again ? or would you start from scratch ?.

A good example would be the methods that scientist's use to kill off pest species like locust's with a gene that prevents them from reproducing again. If Homo-Luminous actually exist currently then time is on their side and it would take several generations to eradicate us dumber Sapiens with methods that perhaps our lesser brains can't understand.

Well thats part of the grand illusion now isn't it? .. that people are inferior.. its all about education... (REAL) education.. its not an impossibility to 'upgrade' your frequency..
cellular tissues and what not mutate under the stress of particular constructs of thought..
and change the functions of the body ... so it really just has to do with 'where' you think YOU are... Driving the machine, or being driven by the machine (the body)

top topics

join