It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your FANTASY!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
My fantasy would be sitting down and eating real beef stroganoff all day with a bourbon and coke on tap.

I would be doing this whilst watching movies about alien Invasions, and my fiancee would be trying on different sets of lingere for my viewing pleasure.

Oh, and it would ALWAYS be raining.

Food, drinks, movies and my girl.

That's my Fantasy.

Yours?

[edit on 26-11-2006 by Unrealised]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Two words-Tera Patrick

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Dude.

Dude.

Oh, man, Dude.

I commend thee.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   

[edit on 26-11-2006 by Unrealised]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
My Fantasy...

Would be to win the lottery at 100 million dollars and by a mansion, a austin martin db5, a nice boat and all the caviar and kristal I could ingest.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The lottery would be good.

Caviar? Well. I personally wouldn't eat that. I would. however, eat stir fried satay chicken noodles until my ears fell off.

Oh yeah baby, stir fried chicken satay noodles.

[edit on 27-11-2006 by Unrealised]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
My real fantasy would get me banned...living it out would most likely get me arrested depending on the state what with all those laws regarding public nudity and fireworks making it nearly impossible to pull off...oh and since cloning hasn't been perfected and the dragonnocerous is essential to the fantasy...oh dear I think I've shared to much.

Having said that, I'd go with space ship. DOn't want a metal tube, I want me some in your wildest dreams millenium falcon type righteous space fairing vehicle and off I'd go.

What's out there? DOn't know maybe nothing most likely lots of something and I wanna go.

Plus if I had access to that kind of technology the whole dragonnocerous certainly falls into the "can do" range.

Spiderj

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   

this explains it all

[edit on 27-11-2006 by bodrul]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
ATS streaming directly to my consciousness.

Ok, probably to have perfect health for my family & friends.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I guess my current fantasy involves a stripper I just met the other night whos stage name should be left out... And I guess I would need to hit the lottery, being that strippers like that kind of thing lol

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
mine,

Me on top of a mountain of lovley shoes!

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
mine,

Me on top of a mountain of lovley shoes!

I wish I owned enough shoes to develop a loving relationship with them.

I have my leather laceless undertaking shoes, my 4 (four) year old joggers and a pair of sandals.

I get the poops when I have to spend AUS$20 on 4 pairs of underwear, let alone AUS$80 on a pair of new joggers.

Besides, I'd rather wear no shoes (or underwear) anyway.

Hehehehehehee....

Anyway, I have another fantasy..

I would love to be in a big bath of chocolate milk with a Chiko Roll in one hand and a Chicken Schnitzel in the other...

Bliss.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
One month stock of various version of hershey reese's like brownie, caramel, double chocolate, miniature cups etc. This is while watching mystery films, tv's etc.

KC syle ribs with Hickory sauce plus real creamy mashed potato for a regular diner in my dining room.

Sirloin, T-bone & eye rib medium rare with lot's of corn & fries. wiht matching burgundy for special meal in my terrace on a medium cold winter night

On a very cold rainy nights; asian hot pot with lot's of asian rice wine.

All of these while girls of various races, asian & caucasain etc. are serving the food, pouring the wine etc.

While others are giving me a massage while sipping a rum based cocktails while relaxing in a umnanned carribean island.

wheeeewww, I love this stuff.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
My fantasy would be being able to read girls minds, and having enough money to build my mom her dream house, and finally bringing my dad to a vikings superbowl at the 50 yard line.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
my fantasy?

the end of ignorance
or
a magic guitar that i could use to summon dragons and other things that are incredibly metal

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
My fantasy has to take place in Italy. I need to smash grapes with my bare feet…. I need to! A handsome Italian man, yeah that might be part of the fantasy too

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'd like to find a genie to grant me 3 wishes

1: To understand, and communicate in any language that has ever been used on Earth

2: To play every musical instrument that has ever been used or made masterfully.

3: To read minds.

apc

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hmm... mine would probably land me in a throne overseeing the entire world, or serving out a death sentence. Either way, I'd have a lot of fun getting there!

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I have alot of fantasies...

One of them involves me becomeing extremely rich and then comeing back to this stuffy little town. Trying to buy up all the property around here and then painting the buildings and houses various hideous, tacky shades of purple, black, red, neon pink. Mostly all along the main street in town.

I would then donate so much money to this community though, that they and their historical society would'nt dare say anything to me about my "bad taste". LOL.

P.S.
You'd have to live here to understand this fantasy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join