It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

online monitoring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I have heard that they are monitoring everything online including people is it such true that the fbi cia etc are monitoring people online? I mean online that is pathetic.think about it pixels?

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Not just the feds, but in many cases your Internet service provider, advertisers and even some hackers are watching what you are doing online.

The only time anyone should be worried about this is when you are doing something online that could be illegal.

Otherwise, Happy monitored surfing!!

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by UM_Gazz
Not just the feds, but in many cases your Internet service provider, advertisers and even some hackers are watching what you are doing online.

The only time anyone should be worried about this is when you are doing something online that could be illegal.

Otherwise, Happy monitored surfing!!
So it is real or sounded real.They are looking at what people are doing online right now in this site .Have a nice day

[edit on 26-11-2006 by muhlis]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Its real, as real as the nose on your face. You post on the INTERNET, you are liable to have been watched. Fact.
Do nothing wrong, then you are fine, do something wrong, then they will catch up with you.

The INTERNET is not private , nor secure. Live with it, or bin it. The choice is yours my friend.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie
Its real, as real as the nose on your face. You post on the INTERNET, you are liable to have been watched. Fact.
Do nothing wrong, then you are fine, do something wrong, then they will catch up with you.

The INTERNET is not private , nor secure. Live with it, or bin it. The choice is yours my friend.
Thats only in some nations.Right now britian and america have cameras in every street.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by muhlis

Thats only in some nations.Right now britian and america have cameras in every street.

I believe the Internet is mined on a global scale. The Chinese, Russians, Dutch, Canadians and even little unassuming nations like Belgium or Patagonia are hiring geeks to mine the www for information.

NOTHING is totally secure online...

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Cameras or INTERNET? Britain has cameras, as do many Countries. They are there for our "safety" supposedly.

You think you have a free reign on what you do or what you say? Think again my friend, you are monitored , and are subdued without even knowing it.

No one lives in a free World. Fact..................

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie

Cameras or INTERNET? Britain has cameras, as do many Countries. They are there for our "safety" supposedly.

You think you have a free reign on what you do or what you say? Think again my friend, you are monitored , and are subdued without even knowing it.

No one lives in a free World. Fact..................
Im just asking if this is an overdone topic i am thinking how are pixels and online actually doing anything with safety? as long as you dont do anything illegal.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by muhlis]

top topics

join