It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones' Documentaries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 12:48 PM
link   
911: The Road to Tyranny
Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
Police State II: The Takeover
Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove

4 complete Alex Jones Documentaries available for download at the following link......

www.renegadefiles.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2002 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Thanks I was searching for this on Kazaa and stuff like that but didn't find anything

posted on Nov, 24 2002 @ 03:35 PM
link   
yea i live where he has his show and everything. his main site is www.infowars.com then he has another thing at www.infowars.net

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Alex Jones Documentaries:

Fellow Members, Is Alex Jones for real ? For IF he is, (real) then I don't know why I have not heard him Or about him.

And assuming his is real, then the picture and assessment he presents of and for our Country (U.S.) in regards of where we are now and where we are heading is truly frightening.

Please give me your (members) take on the man and his message; I will look forward to your reply (posts).

USAFSS-SP
01/08/03

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
how can u not have heard of alex jones? i live in canada and have known about him for years. i think hes for real, i dont agree with a couple things he says but for the most of it i believe, he isnt really a conspirator, he just takes evidence he finds and exposes it. most of the stuff he talks about are from actual documents released by the gov't, military, etc. and anything he finds himself is included in the video if someone wont talk to them he has it on video, maybe not the picture because he sometimes hangs the video camera from his neck and just gets the audio so they dont expect they're being filmed. i thought his documentation of bohemian grove was awesome.

posted on Jan, 10 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The reason you havent heard about his documetaires is because the media in the US is controled by the very same people he vidioed. Its not as if they are going to rat themselves out to the world (Bohemian Grove)

[Edited on 10-1-2003 by All Seeing Eye]

[Edited on 10-1-2003 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Jan, 11 2003 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bob grodin

Btw, if you have any David Icke videos or other stuff please say cauz all i could find were three pdf books (therez a four but didn't get (and the truth shall set you free)) and RULED BY THE GODS 5 hours long video(excellent) but gee.... I wanna it ALL.

Well, look on ATS. I remember that I saw these videos,here, on ATS. There is, somewhere on the board, a post with many links to these Icke videos.

And it's not an old post, may 2 or 3 weeks.

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAFSS-SP
Alex Jones Documentaries:

Fellow Members, Is Alex Jones for real ? For IF he is, (real) then I don't know why I have not heard him Or about him.

And assuming his is real, then the picture and assessment he presents of and for our Country (U.S.) in regards of where we are now and where we are heading is truly frightening.

Please give me your (members) take on the man and his message; I will look forward to your reply (posts).

USAFSS-SP
01/08/03

Try this threadxmb.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Personally i think he's a nutcase out to make a profit, his site is littered with "Buy this" and "buy that" whilst providing links to other mainstream news sites articles that are vaguely conspiratorial in nature. However he does have some intriguing points, such as the bohemian grove debacle, you may have missed a vital piece of information too...all of his documentaries have been shown in the UK, on channel 4 no less, they even split them up to allow more time and interviews, when he visited bohemian grove he took the c4 camera crew with him, but at the last minute ran off into the woods telling the crew to leave him and to go home.
Alex isn't the patriot he seems, he's so blinded by trying to be patriotic that he doesnt see how many people percieve his "ramblings". I found the series enjoyable, but he's a laughing stock here in the uk after he f**ked up his chance to "sell"

Profiteers are to be found everywhere, he's just another one in the pack.

Oh and its my first post too...so Hi

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   
David, don't contradict yourself too much, eh?

You say he's out to make a profit but that he missed his chance to 'sell', instead choosing to capture the only ever published footage from inside Bohemian Grove. From that he produced one of 7 documentaries, each of which he sells at a reasonable price and consistently encourages people to make as many copies as possible.

Yes, he advertises those videos on his site because besides his shows the website is his audience and because he needs to be able to finance the site and film-making. There is also a couple of ads for health companies taking up a tiny proportion of his website but i don't see how you can claim that infowars is littered.

You say hes a nutcase yet you say he has intriguing points. You don't appear to disagree with any of his views and don't seem to be familiar with them either. His mainstream news articles of a 'vague conspiratorial' nature correspond with his analysis which you failed to observe.

And where the hell did you get the idea that all of Alex Jones' documentaries had been shown on british tv? Not one has been aired. I think you're confusing them with a series by Jon Ronson called the 'Secret Rulers of the World'. Alex Jones was featured in one episode infiltrating the grove, but that show presented nowhere near the amount of footage as the actual documentary 'Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove' by Alex Jones.

Channel 4 and in particular Jon Ronson were looking to profit from Jones' infiltration. Ronson is an incredibly clever, conniving individual who attempts to appear naive and innocent on the surface in a similar style to Louis Theroux. His 'investigative' work is based around sensationalism and the pursuit of entertainment instead of the truth. He'll often conclude his shows unconvinced or dissapointed simply because of his own poor investigative skills. For this reason i can't blame Alex Jones' for ditching the channel 4 crew or for being skeptical of their intentions.

Unfortunately, the link to the videos which i first provided is now dead. I believe some can still be found on winmx and other p2p applications. It would have been nice to get your opinion after watching the videos.

BTW, welcome to the board, enjoy.....

PS. for whoever was after the david icke videos they can now be found here...... www.ufon.org...

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I have met Alex in person, I used to live in his home town.

He is not the nicest guy in the world, and yes, as he has been accused, he does tend to treat his callers and/or guests like crap at times. However, if you know his background, you can at least understand where he is coming from.

I have read most of his material, and believe that a good deal of it is at least based in fact. Most of his pissy mood comes from the fact that he is constantly harrassed by law enforcement and all manner of federal agencies left and right. He has been arrested by APD at least a dozen times, and by DPS numerous times as well (to be fair, its not like he doesnt start confrontations where he ends up in handcuffs at time.)

When I did meet him, he told me he had been investigated by the IRS like 7 years running (this is interesting, because the IRS would have busted most anyone within 2 years, if there was a basis for investigation at all. 7 years is nothing but a harrassment strategy)

However, because he does seem to garner such attention from the government, if nothing else, that tends to validate his claims.

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Listen for yourself and make up your own mind about Alex Jones, he is streaming audio Monday to Friday ... Central Standard Time USA... he has pretty good guests on every day and its most informative as to what is going on in America and the World today:

here is the streaming audio link:

sce.m2ktalk.com:8010...

You can listen to Alex Jones live on the Genesis Comunications Network from 11:00AM-2:00PM and 9:00PM-12:00AM Central Standard Time. Click through to live streaming audio of the show. Don't forget, you will need an audio player, either the lastest version of Real Player or Winamp (you can use the free version of both of these).

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by levitationjunkie

4 complete Alex Jones Documentaries available for download at the following link......

My site has ALL his videos.....

top topics

join