It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, Hola, Guten Tag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Hi all. I'm a new ATS member - I've been lurking for a while, but i've just now resolved to begin posting. FYI, i'm a young uberliberal, but I'm definitely open to various points of view. I just hope to be involved in the transmission/absorption of obscure knowledge; also, i like chocolate cake.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   
To our council chambers. Bring your thoughts for a ride with us and share all you believe and hope to deny!

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 02:01 AM
link   
WELCOME!!! The chocolate cake is what got me... THAT and the fact YOU are sharp enough to realize an OPEN mind is THE only mind worth having!

PEACE...
m...

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Yeah, springer's right. Keep an open mind on here... it'll have you a drekload of trouble, chummer. Remember- there's all types here. Take everyone seriously, because they're mostly here for the same reasons....chocolate cake. Wait, I mean...

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Welcome!

I can't stand chocolate cake, I haven't got a sweet tooth. I prefer Pizza.
Still, I think we can get over this basic difference.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Guten tag Herr uberliberal.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I'll see your Guten Tag, and raise you a Konnichiwa. Cheers all, glad to be aboard. What a mix of characters you have here.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hallo dort, mein Freund. Schokolade, die Kuchen icky ist, aber das ist nur ein kleiner Unterschied. ich willkommen Sie zu ATS. ich nur gestern hei�e habe angeschlossen und ich liebe schon es hier.
(hello there, my friend. chocolate cake is icky, but that's just a small difference. i welcome you to ATS. i just joined yesterday and i already love it here.)

hearts!

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
WECOME. Enjoy your stay here. I think chocolate cake is delicious too!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Chocolate cake eh...

Anyways...welcome to ATS. You can u2u me if you have any problems or questions..I am not a mod or anything but I am willing to help

Welcome.

-wD

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Welcome to the Board! You'll soon become addicted i guarantee it.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
hi ats is
:pbjtime

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome, all. I've been addicted ever since i started looking for conspiracy/cutting edge science sites a few months ago, and I'm glad I finally made the leap and got registered. Here's hoping to get involved in plenty of lively debates, which i will invariably win.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
hi welcome to abovetop secret

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Welcome to hell! (Just Kidding)

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
>^,,^< welcome and woohoo

adorable pic!

I too got sucked in by lurking! The widest variety of topics and opinions as I've ever seen!

I took the red pill and am jonesin furr another one.

join