It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

visual magic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Hmm...gonna get slammed for this, but

Whatukno....immature, you call the OP ? Wow. I'm aghast. If you know how to call forth, and control demons, you should attempt to conjure Spellcheck. Amazing little guy, he is.

Lex

Darn edit Imps.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by Lexion]

Yea I screw up on the spelling quite a bit. Sometimes these things get away from me. Like I always ask "did you get my meaning? YES?" good mission acompleshed.

The point im trying to make is that Demons and Ghosts don't normaly want to be disturbed nor do they like preforming parlor games for the amusement of humans. Thats all. If he wants to unleash something that will get out of controll and mess a lot of things up then he should by all means but it will be his funeral.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
7 years wow and i have bean traning magic fore 2 years now and all redy summon a demon i guess im a geinius then att magic and im gonna be a great Magos in the future but i dident summon a demon from hell im not stupid like some Magic users and to the origenal guy who started this littel conversation try traveling arond the world and ask of myths and stuff it is easyer then some traning fore years but if u wanna play it safe do so dont go out unpreperd / my opinion lol

Cug

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImmortalDemonAkkechi
7 years wow and i have bean traning magic fore 2 years now and all redy summon a demon i guess im a geinius then att magic and im gonna be a great Magos in the future

And just a little while ago you posted this

Ha he whant to summon a Demon haha id tell that he needs more xsperians i am kurntly possesd by my inner demon my one evil i now i tried to do that summon thing but only disaster striked i advised not to summon until u sean what can happen ur self

Source: Faith, Spirituality & Theology ยป Summoning Demons

If you are currently possessed, I'd say you still have quite a bit of studying to do because you didn't get it right!

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
You want the Lesser Key of Solomon, Lemegeton Goetia, and that speaks of how the demonologists of old summond demons into visual existance and how they got rid of them after...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join