It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

visual magic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
good day I am interested in magic secrets such as how to make people real see a demon or ghost and how to make them go away later.

Anyone have knowledge of this? or how to make do it or instructions step by step.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by muhlis]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
How do you know there are real demons and ghosts?

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
How do you know there are real demons and ghosts?
Because one old tymer made the magic thing on me and I saw a little gnome it was moving and there for a time in broad day light.I saw it with my own eyes.

Im just trying to find out how to make some people see a ghost using magic or however they make it.I do need instructions though.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Probably was an elemental. They are invoked through the Pentagram.

I would caution, however, if the only reason you're interested in taking up the science of the Magi is to impress other people, you're bound to be disappointed.

Besides, why don't you just ask the old timer in question how he did it?

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I personally dont believe in demons and ghost. But if you play with fire you might get burned.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Probably was an elemental. They are invoked through the Pentagram.

I would caution, however, if the only reason you're interested in taking up the science of the Magi is to impress other people, you're bound to be disappointed.

Besides, why don't you just ask the old timer in question how he did it?
Why disapointed?

And how did they do though I need information and instructions did they call the visual ghost ?

And I also want to make them leave after.by the way the person who made it left it was long time ago.But I definetly saw thats why im trying to find how they did it.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMANNAMEDQUEST
I personally dont believe in demons and ghost. But if you play with fire you might get burned.
untill you will see one and be one one day. .

Cug

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by muhlis
Anyone have knowledge of this? or how to make do it or instructions step by step.

Step one.

Depending on how hard you study, we will get to the last step in say anywhere from 2 to 6 years.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
^^^ There ya go, the greek and hebrew alphabets, complete with the gematria numeric value, thats right where to start. along with this.. you should start reading up on meditation and put it into practice, it will help you learn to align your body and mind.

then you need to start reading up on various esoteric schools of thought and practice, of which there are many. there is qabalism, wicca, thelema (Mr. Cug's fav btw), there are oriental practices, and egyptian, and many forms of shamanism, from the native american practices to the austrailian aborigine.

about this time, you need to decide what it is you desire, and why. some practices, while powerfull, come with a heavy spiritual price. "For the one who sows from his own flesh, will from the flesh reap corruption, But the one who sows from the spirit, will from the spirit reap eternal life" another words, You reap what you sow.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Something tells me muhlis is no longer interested, heh. Several years of studying is quite a bit overwhelming if you ask me. But it is interesting to hear how to start studying this type of magic ... Though I'm not interested, speaking for other people.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becon of Light
^^^ There ya go, the greek and hebrew alphabets, complete with the gematria numeric value, thats right where to start. along with this.. you should start reading up on meditation and put it into practice, it will help you learn to align your body and mind.

then you need to start reading up on various esoteric schools of thought and practice, of which there are many. there is qabalism, wicca, thelema (Mr. Cug's fav btw), there are oriental practices, and egyptian, and many forms of shamanism, from the native american practices to the austrailian aborigine.

about this time, you need to decide what it is you desire, and why. some practices, while powerfull, come with a heavy spiritual price. "For the one who sows from his own flesh, will from the flesh reap corruption, But the one who sows from the spirit, will from the spirit reap eternal life" another words, You reap what you sow.
So by this your saying what will happen if I make someone see a ghost? by using magic . . a lot of people do these things.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by muhlis]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
not so much on the making visible of spirits, but in the esoteric practices in general.

Some forms of esoteric ritual practices are rooted in the physical body, and inspiring ones inner being by way of physical sensations (I.E. carnal sexual rituals).
while these can be effective, they can become a crutch. binding the user to them in order to make the ritual effective. this is why the use of psychotropic drugs (mushrooms, peyote) as practiced in many forms of shamanism is discouraged by many other schools of ritual practice.

on the other hand, there are esoteric systems that rely on concepts, ideas and symbolism to inspire the inner light of the soul to create the disired effect.

think of it in terms of the force (yes from starwars).

The darkside uses anger, rage and lust to fuel the body's power.

While the lightside uses peacefull calm and stillness to quiet the mind and communicate with the soul

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Ok first off you sound too imature to even be thinking of conjuring up an entity. How would you controll it? Typicly demons don't like being disturbed and in general arn't nice creatures to begin with. As with all magic your intentions are very key to what you can do. If you want to show your buds that "hey lookie what I can do" your probably not going to get anything acompleshed.

and as far as ghosts are concerned there are ways of reaching them and seing them. but again ask why you would want to do this and if it is to just impress your friends. Try and come up with a better reason than that.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hmm...gonna get slammed for this, but

Whatukno....immature, you call the OP ? Wow. I'm aghast. If you know how to call forth, and control demons, you should attempt to conjure Spellcheck. Amazing little guy, he is.

Lex

Darn edit Imps.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by Lexion]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
i have found that many intelligent people are horrible spellers. But good spelling is all about the desire to be a good speller.

But that having been said, i agree.. spell check is a gift from god... or was it webster? :p

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
HAHA... not that webster

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
Depending on how hard you study, we will get to the last step in say anywhere from 2 to 6 years.

More like 7, don't you think? 7 years 2 months...

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Becon of Light
i have found that many intelligent people are horrible spellers. But good spelling is all about the desire to be a good speller.

NO. It is all about 'awareness.'

And consciousness starts with being aware....

What are missing by not noticing your misspelled words? What else besides your own WORDs?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join