It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEEP Meditation on Reincarnation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
My friends, I wish to share this with you, those who may know, may know better.
Those who don't, find it within yourself to atleast read from beginning to end.

I personally do not meditate with closed eyes, I am different than most people, (my brain patterns show that I am normally in a deeper meditative state than normal)
I suppose, but.. this (below) was a realization, that I am sure is grossly over-looked... Or.. not fully FELT...
In this life or another the following has happened to me.

I have been killed, and I have killed.
I have been surprised, and I have been expecting
I have been realized, and I have not been realized
I have been punched, and I have punched
I have been dismembered, and I have dismembered others
I have been stabbed, and I have stabbed others
I have been shot, and I have shot others
I have hunted, and I have been hunted
I have been diseased, and I have diseased others
I have been rich, and I have been poor
I have been stupid, I have been smart
I have been male, I have been female
I have been king, and I have been peasant
I have traced back my entire lifes past... and I have done all things.
With my hands, I commited heinous acts and I have commited saintly acts.
With my own hands.
and
You with your own hands have commited heinous act and have commited saintly acts.
With your own hands.

(84) Jesus said, "When you see your likeness, you rejoice. But when you see your images which came into being before you, and which neither die nor become manifest, how much you will have to bear!"

If I have been and done all things as human, than I should remember thus! and I should look upon that with acceptance and understanding and see how all of my previous acts until the first two people have made me who I am today, the realized one. one who is aware ... but this had me thinking later as I had a cigarette, what is the point? why ? . I've done it all.. why do I persist to indulge in things outside of myself? why can't I stop? ... and as I sat there, the sun beaming down on my face, bright and intense.. I realized another great thing... We seek so much from outside of us, even the comfort of the sun, which we ALL recognize as something we need to live, but more and more 'new-agers' are starting to think its the LIGHT within US that we really need to LIVE... and than I began to think proudly and boastingly in my understanding that I have a very 'bright' LIGHT within me... and than I began to think... if I cannot even look at the SUN because its soooo intense.. its light far exceeds the light within me (in a symbolic manner) and that if I wish to stop 'needing' the SUNLIGHT without me, I must become as intense as the SUNLIGHT itself (symbolically) and that if any of us think we have 'made it' with our puny amount of understanding and knowledge, just look at the sun, and ask yourself.. am I even close to as intense as the SUNLIGHT still without me.. (outside of me... and not within and inside of me)

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Funny you should post this...I've been having some DEEP meditation on this very concept...

What if we resurrect and come to ourselves...and see that were not always what we think we are now....

What if we turn out to be someone we thought we hated and someone who we thought was surely condemned and beyond saving....yet we know in this life, we truly and graciously granted life everlasting?

How do we bear such a thing?

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Funny you should post this...I've been having some DEEP meditation on this very concept...

What if we resurrect and come to ourselves...and see that were not always what we think we are now....

What if we turn out to be someone we thought we hated and someone who we thought was surely condemned and beyond saving....yet we know in this life, we truly and graciously granted life everlasting?

How do we bear such a thing?

Matthew 10:36-10:40
[10:36] And a man’s foes [shall be] they of his own
household. [10:37] He that loveth father or mother more
than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or
daughter more than me is not worthy of me. [10:38] And
he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not
worthy of me.
[10:39] He that findeth his life shall lose it:
and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

FOR MY SAKE??? For the SAKE OF CHRIST, (The acceptance and understanding of all things)(all things done by you)

Matthew 8:34-8:36
[8:34] And when he had called the people [unto him]
with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will
come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross,
and follow me. [8:35] For whosoever will save his life shall
lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the
gospel’s, the same shall save it. [8:36]

deny himself? .. deny the effect your previous actions have had on you currently...

but whoever loses their life in acceptance and understanding will find their real life

but whoever loses their life in CHRSIT will find their real life.

Luke 9:3
[9:23] And he said to [them] all, If any [man] will come
after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily,
and follow me. [9:24]

daily, kill yourself with acceptance and understanding.
his cross is representative of his acceptance and understanding over mans greatest fear, DEATH!

1st Corinthians 1:17-1:18
[1:17] For Christ sent me
not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of
words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

and the most important.

From James the Just, The Apocryphon of James

Jesus: "For the good will not enter into the world. Scorn death, therefore, and take thought for life! Remember my cross and my death, and you will live!"

But I answered and said to him, "Lord, do not mention to us the cross and death, for they are far from you."
The Lord answered and said, "Verily, I say unto you, none will be saved unless they believe in my cross. But those who have believed in my cross, theirs is the kingdom of God. Therefore, become seekers for death, like the dead who seek for life;*** for that which they seek is revealed to them. And what is there to trouble them? As for you, when you examine death, it will teach you election. Verily, I say unto you, none of those who fear death will be saved; for the kingdom belongs to those who put themselves to death. Become better than I; make yourselves like the son of the Holy Spirit!"**

***Our body which is dead without us (THOUGHT) seeks for life.. it tells us what to do and what not to do... I AM HUNGRY! FEED ME! I AM THIRSTY, GIVE ME DRINK! your body screams for LIFE, but understands it not.

**Make yourselves like The SON of the HOLY SPIRIT?
make yourselves like the acceptance and understanding of the Holy Thought!

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
There is no such thing as reincarnation.

That comes fromt the serpent.

Why do they try to charm the snake?

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

That comes fromt the serpent.

Why do they try to charm the snake?

ah percisely my friend, this is the catch 22 of the subject!!!!

You see, we are OURSELVES.. but we are no different.. WE ARE THOUGHT IN HUMAN FLESH... WE ARE SPIRIT IN HUMAN FLESH...

therefore what I am now, is no different than the fleshs before me... therefore reincarnation is a truth, only because the thought is the same in every flesh being.. it is thought...

therefore.. we have done all things.. as flesh, there is nothing new under the sun.. all is done. by flesh.. by us... by our own hands.
But the THOUGHT that is in you now is HOLY THOUGHT, or HOLY SPIRIT, which is different than just SPIRIT ... or just THOUGHT ..

It is a marvellous day to be in FLESH again... how refreshing it is to breath the air.

I am THOUGHT, and I have found a home in FLESH..
and thus the combination of such has made me Increase the vibration of my thought and make it pure.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
***Our body which is dead without us (THOUGHT) seeks for life.. it tells us what to do and what not to do... I AM HUNGRY! FEED ME! I AM THIRSTY, GIVE ME DRINK! your body screams for LIFE, but understands it not.

**Make yourselves like The SON of the HOLY SPIRIT?
make yourselves like the acceptance and understanding of the Holy Thought!

WOW...

Thanks for that. Excellent.

I can indeed attest to everything you say as being totally true in literal application...in my own life...this present life.

As well as 100% effective - El Elyon will do as promised..we must be willing to walk the path He has laid before us....it is there and the only reason many have not yet 'stumbled upon' their own is because there is too much stumbling on those of our neighbor!

You are just so much purer in the way that you express these ideas to people...you see them all as pure light...I see them as light and shadows (yet I view them with an eye that is single - no condemnation only acceptance!) - but I love the shadows for the sake of the light, even as I loved my own shadows right out of the corners into the brilliance of the 7 candles....just like mother loves her children, good or bad, all her babies she holds dear...and all the orphans find solace in the bosom of the mother who only sees with love...

Once again, there is that word!

LOVE

Little children all of wee......

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

That comes front the serpent.

Well, yes that is true. But not in the way you prefer to perceive it.

You know
......just because I have not bitten you yet....does not mean it can be avoided....

....all are bitten...all are healed...

but in the interim the serpents lays all things bare - and sssso then we ssssssee!

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
"My only fear of death is reincarnation" -Tupac Shakur

Dont hindus have a wheel of life and death that one can escape the next turn?

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
We also carry all our habits from past lives. I can get into deep meditation but my only hinderance is that I have urges to take deep breaths in which if I resist I start to panic. aside from the topic does anyone here use the third eye?

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMANNAMEDQUEST
"My only fear of death is reincarnation" -Tupac Shakur

Dont hindus have a wheel of life and death that one can escape the next turn?

You speak of my brother... He truly spoke the living WORD.... he made us aware of some of humanities biggest down-falls.. even in his fallen state, .. I just wish he would have conquered the flesh.. (or perhaps he did and I took his death literally)

none-the-less... the wheel of death is ourselves perpetuating ourselves.. we still have not rested even though we have the rest.

There is no wheel to move, other than the wheel we move ourselves. Stand Firm in Christ.
Stand Firm in the acceptance and understanding of all things.

My beautiful friends you are merely THOUGHT incased in HUMAN FLESH.. why dost thou let the flesh control? THOUGHT is in control... HOLY THOUGHT.

Stand FIRM in the LIVING WORD!

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Pure would you say your "enlighten"? Might you know a reason as to why I can get into deep meditation but my only hinderance is that I have urges to take deep breaths in which if I resist I start to panic .

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Pure would you say your "enlighten"? Might you know a reason as to why I can get into deep meditation but my only hinderance is that I have urges to take deep breaths in which if I resist I start to panic .

I will answer (from what I see of PURE) and of course he has his own answer...but that is a question, my friend (are you enlightened) that it is impossible to receive an answer from - the lack of answer is a positive answer to the question.

But don't ask it - if you can help it....because light is only light...if there is nothing to cast a shadow - how can light truly tell you that 'yes I AM light.'

I will tell you that he will not mislead you - His words are of the ONE God and they are PURE words (manna) - you might call by a different name ( I say 'Most High God' or 'El Elyon' ) but here is just but one living God in us all! And so names are not important in regard to God. He answers the call of all souls - those who cry out to Him are those that hear His answers...He answers us all but we don't all listen without FILTERS.

As far as your question on meditation - I know there are many different ways and fashions in which the end result is achieved (for meditation is not actually about the process but the product, right?) - and I know that in days past I had trouble when I tried to 'meditate.'

What I did NOT realize is that I meditated (on the LORD) all the time - in the form of a mental continuous commentary....I asked questions and all things He will answer...in time. The key is this: AWARENESS.

Do not let anything pass by you, ignored or disregarded...be knowing of what is around you...live every moment in fullness - even the ones in which your body has pain or your heart is consumed by sorrow or grief...experience all things fully.

And don't worry if you can't meditate in the traditional sense. Traditions are mens - all traditions. El Elyon is a pioneer - never a settler...He has a path for you...it is yours alone...so just know that.

And the only other thing I can say that I know for sure will serve you without fail is this:

LOVE your neighbor as you *LOVE* yourself

*(hint: step #1 is to love yourself do not believe anyone who tells you is a sin or wrong to love yourself and accept yourself just as you are!)

God be with you always!

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I am a child of Light. I am not nearly as intense as the Sun in the sky or you would not need the sun in the sky!

You fear death. that is your problem. You fear to no longer exist as who you think you are.... that is the deepest truth to the problem.

on the other hand.. it can be easily over-come to deal with later, because you have much to deal with now.

Breathing techniques.. Do not even attempt to meditate without first learning to breath.. as funny as that may sound and I know it does.. because you'll be saying to yourself.. 'I know how to breath Dumb ace!' .. and I know you do.. but controlled breath is far harder to achieve as you have felt by the panic.

So first find numbers that match your abilities..
Start off with 1 (I do not recommend using that to begin with) but start there so you can actually find your comfort number...

start with the ratios being equal..
1-1..
breath in for 1 second (fullllllll deeeeeeeppppp breaths in..)
and breath out for 1 second (absolutely all out)
than keep changing going up in number 2 seconds etc etc.. until you find your comfort number for both IN breaths and OUT breaths.. the numbers may be different or they may be the same.....
if you stick with the 1-1 count you'll be dizzy and light-headed in no time... its very hard to keep that count.
I personally use 2-4 maybe even 2-8 I don't keep an actual record.. but use my minds interpretation, and keep it consistant..
once you learn to breath, you will notice you have unwillingly fallen into a meditative state..
people don't realize it, but smoking was invented years ago to train people to breath, because they can see their breath when blowing out smoke, or inhaling incense from a censor..

Its about focus...
(the whole idea behind meditation is to set the body on auto-pilot so you can leave the ship running while you do other things.. based on whatever your focus is)...
have fun with it..

[edit on 11/24/2006 by PuRe EnErGy]

[edit on 11/24/2006 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
So first find numbers that match your abilities..

Makes sense! Totally...

people don't realize it, but smoking was invented years ago to train people to breath, because they can see their breath when blowing out smoke, or inhaling incense from a censor..

WOW! I knew there was SOMething! about smoking! Wow...makes sense, as always!

Its about focus...
(the whole idea behind meditation is to set the body on auto-pilot so you can leave the ship running while you do other things.. based on whatever your focus is)...
have fun with it..

Auto-pilot....just like Morty said! Of course! :shk:

Thank YOU! That was excellent education and perfectly timed, as always...

Especially in regard to the panicky feelings I had.....which of course you knew we all have from time to time. And there is always a first time.

new topics

top topics

join