It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new civil war in America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Ok I don't know how my computer found this page, but when I turned on my monitor I found that it was here. When I read what was on the screen it was about a new civil war in America. I had to regester to reply to what I read, but when I finnished I lost the page and havent found it again but what I read was interesting.

If you want to know when the new civil war in America is going to happen you first have to look at history. Specificly the Roman Empire. That empire like the American empire controlled much of the known world. A group called the visigoths tired of the mistreatment of their people rose up and sacked Rome bringing an end to the Roman empire and thus starting the dark ages.

Now I searched for that thread and found links to some aparent time traveler that said that the civil war in America was going to begin in 2005 well aparently he was wrong. course people with the casandra complex often are.

One thing I do know is that back in the mid 90's I read an interesting memo given to every law enforcement officer in the country that stated in the event of a nationwide citizen lead overthrow of the government law inforcement officers were to fight allong side the citizens against the government.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
One thing I do know is that back in the mid 90's I read an interesting memo given to every law enforcement officer in the country that stated in the event of a nationwide citizen lead overthrow of the government law inforcement officers were to fight allong side the citizens against the government.

You wouldn't happen to have a source for that, would ya? I find it unlikely that the law enforcement has been encouraged to support an uprising.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
There is already a thread covering the civil war in America here.

Please add your comments to the pre-existing thread.

Closing this one.

join